The online racing simulator

dpcars is taking words out of my mouth here. Probably the biggest point I'd like to highlight is exactly what type of controller you're going to use for a bike. You need a clutch handle, a brake handle, a brake pedal, a gear 'pedal' that moves up and down, handlebars that rotate, a throttle that rotates, and the ability to lean without falling over. I just can't see it being viable - maybe there's a very good reason nobody markets home bike-simulator controllers?

Sam
Quote from Chrisuu01 :YAY i want this my nice car 6th sence overrevved haha

Didn`t get that sentence

Well to change my wish - I want...every kind of car possible, but soon! Doesn`t matter to me what kind or type of car it is, but I need something new on LFS ;P
Oh come on DEV`s , please surprise us with some fancy releases.
See list of Gran Turismo 4
Gt = ..Oh no..
Of course, I agree that tracks and cars in GT is great, problem is that the GAME ITSELF really sucks. Yes, I have played a lot of them, from 1-3, but I allways disliked that there were no damage modell, and because the physics sucked. But it was fun to change the gear ratio`s on the Pikes Peak car so it easely when almost 800 km/h lol
Trucks
Sorry, this thread is very long and I can't read it all and I'm sure it has already been suggested. Just wanted "vote" with my voice.

I would like to race trucks in LFS. I hope there will be some available in S3.

Additionally, I would like to see more modern sport street legal cars too - both low end (not giving an example, but they usually weight much more than the cars we already have) and high end (something like Lamborghini, Masserati or so). I would also like to see some modern turbo diesel racing cars (low rev torque, low rev limit, low consumption, specific sound...) like Seat Leon or Audi R10.

Thank you!
I also want to have some drifting cars, wit aprox 350 -400 hp.
semi slics, hydr handbrake and so on.

cant wait to get S3
i wanna see a peugeot 206
Quote from ealoken :I also want to have some drifting cars, wit aprox 350 -400 hp.
semi slics, hydr handbrake and so on.

cant wait to get S3

So the main reason i couldn't totaly bash your post is a 350-400 bhp car since the XRT is 250 and the FZ is RR. FZ falls in and i hear it drifts quite good but still. Drift cars also use road legal tires (very very high grip though - Advan Neova for example as slicks would make the car quite uncontrolable - snap oversteer). As for the hydraulic brake, no effect in the game. It only effects real life since it's easier to pull but you have a button in LFS: it could only be made so it's changeable again in the setup.
for me a very nice extension of lfs will be to be able to make it's own car from scratch, imagine you go to a garage/store like and take a "chassis" (don't know the word in US) the car base or category, your motor, brakes type, etc. and than build, test etc. your new car!

hope you get the idea...
What about electric cars?
Quote from The Very End :What about electric cars?

Honda concept SHS and Tesla looks good.
But what about sound? V8 is V8
the toyota pirus s i can wizzzz around a track and save the planet even tho it doesent
i would love see some lightweight car like the Ariel Atom or Lotus exige..
Quote from Woyta :Honda concept SHS and Tesla looks good.
But what about sound? V8 is V8

What about Honda FCX
Baja SAE Car~~
And Hybrid Car~~~~
Quote from jonaz lindberg :FZ50 is not mid-engined or small?

Lol i originaly thaght it was mid engined sorry for that one
infact,

Its front enigined and quite big!!
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Lol i originaly thaght it was mid engined sorry for that one
infact,

Its front enigined and quite big!!

Yeah, that's right
isn't the FZ50 rear-engined like the Porsche 911?

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG