The online racing simulator
Heavy brute with that rumble of a big American V8. Who cares if it can't turn!

+1 But only if they get the sound right.
Quote from jb42682 :i would love to see stock cars modified's to 800hp v8's. this would require oval tracks to enjoy the most since there only built to go left

yes, i'd like to see the modifieds even more than normal nascar-style stock cars.
Quote from qvest :i'm voting for this
DAYTONA-BF3
it will be a hit!!!

Definitely, I want something in LFS that I have experience driving!

Actually, noticed this exact item sitting out front of Farm and Tractor with the carts/buggies. It was $150! A bit much for pedal power!

Quote :+1 But only if they get the sound right.

Fully agree. No sense in having a hunk of V8 'merican (for you Jeff ) iron if you can't hear (feel ) the rumble.
Quote from March Hare :Heavy brute with that rumble of a big American V8. Who cares if it can't turn!

+1 But only if they get the sound right.

Actually, i do. If you want old school 90s american touring cars, i wote for the Audi 90 IMSA GTO.
Prototype might be good addition since we don't currently have any car for that class, but my only concern is that we soon have 5th single-seater in next patch and aren't those pretty much the same in terms of handling and performance, open-wheeler or not?

Similiar problem with 4-door touringcars, we already have multiple GTR cars with different layouts to choose from. As for big V8 car, great for ovals or wide tracks with smooth sweeping bends, but driving that kind of thing 20laps through Southcity sounds more like torture than fun. I'd rather poke myself in the eye with a screwdriver.
Quote from Crommi :
Similiar problem with 4-door touringcars, we already have multiple GTR cars with different layouts to choose from. As for big V8 car, great for ovals or wide tracks with smooth sweeping bends, but driving that kind of thing 20laps through Southcity sounds more like torture than fun. I'd rather poke myself in the eye with a screwdriver.

driving ill-handling cars with a group of people driving the same ill-handling car is quite fun.

add 800hp to the mix and it gets that much more awesome.
Quote from Crommi :Prototype might be good addition since we don't currently have any car for that class, but my only concern is that we soon have 5th single-seater in next patch and aren't those pretty much the same in terms of handling and performance, open-wheeler or not?

As for prototypes (LMP style), they are MUCH heavier than single seaters and are slightly slower than F1 (depends on the era, the Group C was crazy, hitting 400 kph before the chicanes on Mulssane straight). They might behave simmilarly but they are made for endurance racing. MoE guys would love them i think

As for the GTRs, we could still use something with the engine in the middle and an N/A FR. SOmething like the M3 GTR. It's a bit underpowered but it would be imaginary so who cares V10s and V12 would be too powerfull but put a V10/12 midship in the mix (MC12 lookalike) and you can have a V12 FR too. Togheter with the FZR Turbo
4 dooor fxo, fxo convertable, rb4 convertable, rb4 gtr name rbr, lx8, 4 door rb4, a tank, a plane , a van, a evo VIII fq-400<<< thats me 4 u, a 4x4, a suv, a nuclear bomb, ect
make a mclaren, that would be awesome
Quote from Luke.S :4 dooor fxo, fxo convertable, rb4 convertable, rb4 gtr name rbr, lx8, 4 door rb4, a tank, a plane , a van, a evo VIII fq-400<<< thats me 4 u, a 4x4, a suv, a nuclear bomb, ect

You DonT Want Much Then
A tuned car which got more than 880 bhp & faster than 330km/h which is base on road car
Those trucks would be hella sweet!

But the main thing is we need some Land Cruisers or some other cars like that, i know everyone hates the idea but its awesome, they do nice burnouts, and you could tip them on 2 wheels easy!
what about a Mazda Miata type car. The orginal sports cars wern't very fast, they were just good handling FR style cars... But then again 7/10 people ususally choose the BF1..Soo that might be out of the question.

I just watched tarantino's DEATH PROOF, and I think muscle cars would be AWESOME !!
Muscle
Yeah, a nice muscle car would be awesome! Like Mustang, Challenger, Camaro etc.
-
(speed1230) DELETED by speed1230
-
(speed1230) DELETED by speed1230
Shall we turn them into dragsters instead of GTR cars?
Quote from Byku :Yeah, a nice muscle car would be awesome! Like Mustang, Challenger, Camaro etc.

people just don't know any muscle cars that really are rare, and dream of seeing cliched cars that most normal people are already sick of, do they?
Bimmers!
I wanna see some BMWs! Some old e30 325i and m3 that would have been cool
i dont really care what cars they put in, aslong as they are well built. i mean no bugs etc. plus i would love the option to regulate the boostpressure. think about it: an xrt, lower the displacement, and crank up the boost to 4-5 bar with BIG turbolag ofc. as many people like me, love to really rev the engine and then just feel the turbo kicking in.. thats all for now..
Accord 2008 pirate:
Attached images
Accord 2008.jpg
Quote from Toyo9J :Accord 2008 pirate:

Live for Speed - online mass suicide simulator
Quote from squidhead :Live for Speed - online mass suicide simulator

LOL! But why is the smoke coming from the REAR wheels?

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG