The online racing simulator
Quote from Primoz :Do you know how many cars 'all RWDs that can be used to drift' are? Do you know how many cars we have now? Do you know how many people are making this game? Do you know how long it took to make those cars we have??

I know this is just basicly a wishlist which will hardly be ever made treu, but come on, at least make reasonable suggestions...

Actually I don´t mean ALL the cars. It´s justa expression.
a dedicated rally car would be great

WRC, Group N or Group B - i'd be happy with all
Quote from jac31k :a dedicated rally car would be great

WRC, Group N or Group B - i'd be happy with all

I keep thinking a RBR (RB4) mid race that matches up with the XFG and the UFR.. 300-350ish hp rollcage with rally tires

I'd be happy
i think it'll be great if lfs had:
a1gp cars
wrc rally cars
v8supercars/dtm
old f1 cars
lmp1 prototypes
super trucks
aussie racing cars
go karts
bowler wildcats
porsche 956 (fastest car around the nurburgring ever)
r35 skyline gtr or a bmw of some sort

p.s im sorry if these have been mentioned before
oh and a baja buggy would be cool
Yeah, if you ask me, we have enough cars that can drift without drift sets...
Quote from SidiousX :Yeah, if you ask me, we have enough cars that can drift without drift sets...

yeah they might as well make drift sets standard with the few defalt setups It would make it a drift car
Here's a picture
Attached images
DSCF4118.JPG
here is what I think-

S1 - normal cars
S2 - race tuned cars
S3 - STREET tuned cars

I'd like to see some cars customised street style. like cars with huge brakes, bigger turbos, bodykits, or even engine swaps! (like FXO engine into a XFG:razz

I would mind a Rally tuned RB4 and a Turbocharged FZ (FZT!)
Quote from JO53PHS :We have to have an MG RV8!

0-60mph in 5.9 seconds is quite good for an early 90s Rover product

5.9 seconds?!?!?!?! WOW my parents Chevy HHR goes 0-60mph in 6.2 seconds and the car is a 2006 model lol
Quote from [HUN] Wertigo :Here's a picture

Actually Formula Ford would feel very different from other open-wheelers, since it has no wings. Lots of sliding around.

While we are at it, there is Formula Mazda (if Scawen ever models Wankel engines *hoping*): http://www.starmazda.com/

Quote from Furiously-Fast :
I would mind a Rally tuned RB4 and a Turbocharged FZ (FZT!)

Then we'd need a GT1 class, relegating the current FZR, XRR and FXR to GT2.
1980 audi quattro look alike. just do what rockstar did take real cars and change them so they are still reconisable but the companys can't clame useage rights. and erm erm erm errrm /me is thinking. erm just do what rockstar do. oh yh pust some kia look alikes in for city cars.
Ive got something, LFS has obviously been growing in popularity over the years, becoming more professional and such.
I would LOVE for LFS to get copyright useage from the original manufacturers so they can allow us to use real cars (s-chassis nissans for example), porportional dynamics that match the cars that have been modeled.
cars like:
-Nissan S13,s14,s15, R33, R34, Z33
-Toyota AE86, JZX80/100,JZA80(Supra)

i think the tracks and things are just fine really, but i would like to know i dont have to make a skin that looks like an s13, when i can play with an s13 on a great game like LFS.

This game has S*** loads of potential IMO, lets please try and harness that.
I dont even know that what i typed is worth anything because it seems the only ones offering updates are people making their own textures and things, this game has been alpha for god knows how long.

Lets try and get this on the road LFS peeps
^Not only licensing is expensive, manufacturers will not necessarily allow their cars to be damaged in-game (that's one of the big problems Gran Turismo team is facing). If proper damage is one of the big things to come with S3, I'd rather have that than a bunch of real cars.
just copy rockstars idea and make the real cars look a tiny bit different. And it's a load of bull maufactuers not wanting to see their cars damaged look at nfsps i have a veyron on the xbox version and ripped almost all the parts off when i crashed.
I would like to see some Le Mans cars!
I really really want to see some vintage road race cars

Old open wheel cars

vintage road race cars too
i would love to see muscle cars i think everyone wants a muscle car as there just amasing and i think lfs need a custom rb4 as i need a faster version also i think go kart would be cool
I keep on saying it, but British cars from the 60s and 70s. Yeah.
I wouldn't mind something like this:

the XFT- XF GT turbo.

1.6 turbocharged inline-4
Power: 170bhp @ 6500 rpm
torque: 120 lb-ft @ 5600rpm
power to weight: N/A
weight dist: 59F 41R

more ideas to come....
I dont think any Street Tuned Cars Should be on this game As Some people Are Saying Street racers... Totally pointless Just Buy Need for speed if you want that
Quote from Jordan2007 :
Mate if you want Street Tuned cars Just Buy Need for speed On the Computer! We Dont Like Cars with Neon lights and Nitro And Stuff Like on this game

You first posted "We dont like street cars". I was about to start yelling to you! I prefer street cars over race-cars (And I hardly never drive one-seaters. GTR only rarely. For example, I drived FXO 4 hours today, and only 15 minutes FXR).

But because you corrected it, you can carry on.
NFS is crap it doesent have LFS'S simulation aspect i agree that it porbs wont happen for street tuned cars but it is a race sim maybe it should cover every aspect of racing just a thought

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG