The online racing simulator
Small Kei Car.

Similar to a Suzuki Cappuccino.
Very sorry if this has been posted before.

I would love so see a car loosely based on the old Group C cars, something like the Porsche 962c or similar.

Also, and now I might be getting ahead of myself, as some may know the old Group C was a fuel class, the car could do anything you wanted but it only had a set amount of fuel to finish say, Le Mans. Some cars had nasty turbos with adjustable pressure which they cranked up in race to gain a lead or catch a leader (with the added danger of running dry), if similar races could be made in LFS I think it could be great fun.

On long straights these cars could achieve up to 370-380 km/h (230-235 mph) and for me they will always stand as some of the ultimate racing machines through time, and having something like them with LFS physics would be a dream come true!

Apart from that I would like to see more ordinary cars around the 200BHP mark with various drive qualities which could reliably compete with one another.

Here is a picture of a Porsche 962c.
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
How about Smart?
F5000
id love too see a astra gsi....

my vote goes for a low powered kart. would be great racing in a small track, taking corners after corners in a high tempo. that would definately improve my skills.
Quote from romus74 :my vote goes for a low powered kart. would be great racing in a small track, taking corners after corners in a high tempo. that would definately improve my skills.

isnt that the mrt5? illepall
Dodge Viper GTS Coupe 1998.
Interesting American muscle.
One car I would like to see in S3 is a car is as follows:

Open wheel
V8 engine
500+ hp
Slicks
Big wings
4 or 5 speed Manual transmission
No rev limiter

(In a nutshell, F5000)
Quote from Markz :Nissan Leopard F31
Don't comment crap about it because you've probably never heard of it.

lol jk

True, but I have eyes and it looks crap
3 words - Subaru Impreza STI
supercharged V6s or V8s...gotta have em lol... or even some N/A late 60s Muscle cars would be sweet
Awesome V8 Cars
I have a few ideas for perfect cars in LFS:
First off, two 5.0 liter V8 engined sedans (road and race version) somwhat similar to the style of a Lotus Carlton or Holden Commodore VP (anyway, 1990s sedan style) with nice aerodynamics in the race version. The engine of the normal version should have at least 350 horsepower in the road version, and 490 horsepower (at least) in the race version. The handling in my opinion should be simliar somewhat to a NASCAR racecar, with handling loose, responsive and slightly twitchy for nice powerslides and saves. Overall, I think this would be a nice recipe for a LFS car.
Second off, a muscle car with a fastback style similar to an Australian Ford Falcon XA, XB, or XC with the same engine of the previous car but with a supercharger under the hood (sorry, no blower scoop!) and 490 horsepower (at least). The Aerodynamics should include a Mad Max-type front end for aerodynamics, as well as a Mad-Max type roof and rear spoiler. If the car could be fast, and have easy enough handling to control yet loose enough to make nice slides, that would be awesome.

P.S. I am sorry if my message is to long!
We need a '03 or '04 Mustang Cobra.
4.6L 32Valve DOHC Supercharged V-8 Coupe. 390HP/390TQ
0-60 4.5 1/4 Mi. 12.6 Woot!! And only around 32K
Quote from funnybone2 :isnt that the mrt5? illepall

The MRT5 is a Formula SAE car, not a kart. *pimpslap*

its like comparing a mule and a horse. One may remind you of the other but a mule still isnt a horse
It was said many times. An Evo or STi knockoff. And thinking about it, wouldn't an MR knockoff be just great? SOmething to go into the LFR class. Insane amounts of grip, maybe make it a bit slower in the top speed department but make it rule all in the corners. But enough about chit-chat, i just LOVE the way it looks so high and squats when braking. Thats what got me!

One of these

It may look like a normal ranger, but that specific one has a 5.0 under the hood.
Primoz - is that Clarkson in the Evo in the picture?
Yes!
I'd love to see a port of the CRX in S3.

If someone actually included that car in S3, I'd buy a license in a heart beat. Until then, I'm still a demo racer.

I wouldn't mind also seeing an EVO and WRX, so that way people could settle their WRX and EVO battles online instead of having to shell out $24,000 to argue.

And one more! AE86 would be an awesome addition if there was a specific drift mode added.

One more edit: Wow.. I signed up in Aug 05, and never posted.

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG