The online racing simulator
Ariel Atom!!!
How about a Ariel Atom?
It runs on a Supercharged Honda Civic motor.
0-60mp/h (0-100km/h) in 2.9 seconds!
Imagine how much fun this would be!!! (Just watch a video!!!)

Main Site:
http://www.arielmotor.co.uk/

Top Gear Video:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=WaWoo82zNUA

Fun Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... Kolkc&feature=related

There are 3 versions too!!!
1. Non-supercharged version

2. Supercharged version

3. With downforse (spoilers)

I think this would be an awesome car to add to Live For Speed... besides, it is called "Live For SPEED"
I would like to see someone who could really drive an koenigsegg ccx fast in LFS

But it would be a fun car though, trying to master it etc..
Its been said before: A 4 door RWD with around 350-400 horses such as the cadillac CTS or Dodge Charger. There are European equivalents I think. Holden commodore maybe? I don't really know.
Quote from Sm0k3 :I would like to see someone who could really drive an koenigsegg ccx fast in LFS

yer lol... one version without a rear spoiler and one with it
Some historical cars like Porsche 962, or '65 F1 cars. I used to play GPL '65 mod a lot
Everyone wants to have their favorite car in the game, that means thousands of cars. To be realistic, that is impossible.

What I would want, is that there would be several different cars in same class, for (poor) example Ford Taunus, Toyota Corolla and Fiat 127: All are low-powered shopping carts.

Ya, Ford Taunus in a race track, I would love to see that...

Some historic cars would be great, for example (Porsche) 356, Spitfire etc. Unfortunately, only minority of players would actually like driving those low-powered (in present standards) and sledgehammers (Ever tried to throw one?). However, that majority would love 'em. I like to play racer because of that.

And because almost everyone makes some kind of list, I shall also:
My personal favorites:
- Porsche 356
- Porsche 944 (Actually, really good racing car. I drive slalom IRL with that car)
- Toyota Corolla (Would be nice to race using teenage pimpmobiles)
- Dragster, top fuel class or something like that.
I feel that most of the car types are fairly well represented, with one glaring omission - a sportscar/prototype racer. Nothing too specific but a real ground effect GT Le Mans racer. Under 1000kg and around 600bhp

Think Toyota GT-1, Peugeot 908, Lotus Exige GT3, Jaguar XJR-9, Ultima GTR etc.

Just think of the skins

Oh, and while we're at it, how about an open one too - Audi R8, Radical, Westfield XTR, any Can-Am racer

LD1
Well... something fresh would be nice, like: 4 Doors Rear Wheel Drive Saloon with lot of power and an old muscle car, amazingly fast on straights but horrible on corners! WRC car would be nice too ^^.
What no nascar haha jk
Ultima is a smallish British company, right? If I was them, I'd give Scavier all the info for free just for advertising purposes. I wonder if something like that could be arranged
JDM CIVIC...
Quote from GT5OO_Drifter :dragsters with 5000hp!!! that would kick ass on the dragstrip

Not that you could use it! But, I want to see a drifter! like a s2000! tuned to 400-500hp!

Sorry for double post!
Quote from Sm0k3 :I would like to see someone who could really drive an koenigsegg ccx fast in LFS

I agree, it would be so much fun!!! lol
A dune buggy with really bouncy suspension
inline 6 twinturbo awd
inline 5 turbo (audi quattro)
some high power wagon like rs4, v70 R, m5 wagon, 300c hemi
a rotary rwd

lfs needs more STREET CARS
get away from the freakin race cars....
GT500 NICE CAR
The real mini cooper
Izuzu pickup lol just for the fun of it.....
Semi-racer the big trucks!
I do not have time to read through all this so sorry if this is suggested already.
I would love to see a racing version of the XRG with something like 180bhp and 200nm n/a and weighing around 900kg. I think it would make some fun racing.
Also a racing/rally version of the RB4 with around 300bhp and 600nm 1200 kg. I think the rb4 is too light for standard a 4wd car, it should weigh between 1300kg-1400kg.
I would like to see a 4 door racing SUPERCHARGED (not turbocharged because of turbo lag) RWD car with 350-400hp and a big torque.
The Turbo lag in lfs is not realistic!
Quote from eight6er :I do not have time to read through all this so sorry if this is suggested already.
I would love to see a racing version of the XRG with something like 180bhp and 200nm n/a and weighing around 900kg. I think it would make some fun racing.
Also a racing/rally version of the RB4 with around 300bhp and 600nm 1200 kg. I think the rb4 is too light for standard a 4wd car, it should weigh between 1300kg-1400kg.

I like that idea.. A all motor XRG that would class with the UFR and the XFR
Quote from ealoken :The Turbo lag in lfs is not realistic!

Yes it is. e.g FXR. 2.0 NA engine with around 130bhp + fat turbo to 490 bhp = lots of lag.
Quote from J@tko :Yes it is. e.g FXR. 2.0 NA engine with around 130bhp + fat turbo to 490 bhp = lots of lag.

then mister, i say, read the engine bible.
A good engine is a engine with a lot of register! not 2000 rpm drivable register!

the XRT ( 247 hp ) it schould have 0.8 kilo off pressure from at least 3500 rpm - 7500 !

My skyline ( 2.6 litre R6 has 1kilo ( twin turbos ) from 3300 rpm - 8500 !! )

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG