The online racing simulator
Yeah, that will be nice, but at Autocross Class we don't need VW GOLF 3 and OPEL Astra... , because these cars dislike me or simply I hate them. ^^
Thanks ChiKist :scared:

Ou you need some jeep's. Yeah that would be very nice!
I am talking about Jeep Wrangler, Dodge Durango, Ford F150 but it's not a LFS style!
Quote from TagForce :I'd like to see more of the different classes on road and oval racing...
I'd like to see A1GP or Champcar, F1, LMPs, Go-karts (including proper tracks), NASCAR, pickup trucks, Rally cars (including stages), DTM, and anything else the devs come up with.

gokarts would be great and nascars would be exciting
what would be great,

Gokarts from cadets to superkarts, Sprintcars, Australian V8 supercars, Formula Ford,
I think it'll be fun to have NASCAR car's and taking them on twisty circuits.
Drifting Cars..
Quote from HKS-GTR :Drifting Cars..

I knew people would say that...Ugh.. I am so tired of everything releated to drifting, learn to handle the cars in LFS, and then you will realise that they are perfectly good enough for drifting too
XRT, XRG, RAC, LX6, FZ5. I think thats enought.

I thing that some class of classic cars could be good.
Quote from Woyta :XRT, XRG, RAC, LX6, FZ5. I think thats enought.

I thing that some class of classic cars could be good.

Yes, those cars are suitable for drifting.

What we need is, dodge viper`s Damn, it`s the most sexy car out there, and it`s fast as hell too.
XRT Targa, XRT Cabrio, FZ5 Cabrio looks good to.
OH FFS, i told that and i will continue telling this. FFS STOP ASKING REAL CARS ,u WONT get any either way. I like Woyta, he didnt ask real car, but he asked something that would fit and is really nice. DEVELOPERS WONT NEVER MAKE REAL CARS IN LFS ,u can maybe request some car like i would like something like xxxxxx car that has these and these things. Not like YEY HURRAY i want Mercedes-Benz SLR etc... No need to get dissapointed.

The XFG Caravan/Sedan would be cool ,Caravan would look like Volvo in Swedish Touring series xD :P
Quote from Kirill.D :OH FFS, i told that and i will continue telling this. FFS STOP ASKING REAL CARS ,u WONT get any either way. I like Woyta, he didnt ask real car, but he asked something that would fit and is really nice. DEVELOPERS WONT NEVER MAKE REAL CARS IN LFS ,u can maybe request some car like i would like something like xxxxxx car that has these and these things. Not like YEY HURRAY i want Mercedes-Benz SLR etc... No need to get dissapointed.

The XFG Caravan/Sedan would be cool ,Caravan would look like Volvo in Swedish Touring series xD :P

Oh lol, ffs calm down.
Most of us know that this topic is a dream topic, and most of the cars will likely never be in LFS, but what people are saying is cars THEY WANT to see in LFS. This doesn`t say that they are demaning cars or anything, they just saying cars they would like to drive in LFS.
So now.. take the chill pill and everyones happy.
I used all my chill pills ,school started.
Quote from Kirill.D :I used all my chill pills ,school started.

I feel with you, but then again - I`m done with the school muahhha! Now I`m only work, and using all my free time at LFS, what a wonderfull life!
It's not just that.

Maybe before S1 they had the conversation themselves and the response they got said they wanted a Starion and an RX7. So guess what? They added both of them as the XRG.

There's no saying they won't combine half a dozen of the suggestions here to make a new car and that will make the people who wanted each one happy. No?
Maybe a turbocharged 4wd or 2wd FZ5...like 997 turbo or GT2.
This one owns

->> CLICK HERE <<-

4WD Turbocharged.
It has Anti-Drift option

The interieur is damn nice.

Hope to see that ingame.
full blown rally cars
As I said before, why want more drift cars?
Every S1 car works as a drift car, and adding a special car just for drifting is stupid. Should rather add cars that can work both ways.
Just something like silly hard to handle odltimers??
ok, here's my eminem... ehhh... 50 cents:

- a "reasonably priced car"

some 75 hp for one tonne and no adjustable equipment... ha! that'd be funny.
Quote from Bandit77 :ok, here's my eminem... ehhh... 50 cents:

- a "reasonably priced car"

some 75 hp for one tonne and no adjustable equipment... ha! that'd be funny.

So teh UF1 without the option to do setings readiculous if u ask me
~sorry~
Quote from edi93 :i think they should have this car because its a popular car in real life

OR

we should put actaul drifting cars

You have a car that is very similar to this.

You've got 3 guesses. Since you only have 3 cars to race, its pretty easy for you to guess which of the 3 cars you have, is just like that car in the photo.
i want to see a LeMans style type car. Maybe something like the R8 900 KG class, or the 675 KG class. Those would be great cars to race with on here

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG