The online racing simulator
Quote from TeamPlayersBlue :i want to see a LeMans style type car. Maybe something like the R8 900 KG class, or the 675 KG class. Those would be great cars to race with on here

A le mans proto-type of some kind and a rally car like the old ford rs200.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :So teh UF1 without the option to do setings readiculous if u ask me
~sorry~

but I don't ask you and you're completely wrong.

if you knew "Topgear", you might have got the point.
Quote from Bandit77 :but I don't ask you and you're completely wrong.

if you knew "Topgear", you might have got the point.

Never seen that episode then

Could it be we end up with something like the new smart fortwo if so let it be the 98 hp brabus one

cuas if that it i totaly agree whe should have it
I think most of european, or people from countries ex-Yugoslavia want a car like Fiat 500, but for LFS I think, the best option would be more powerfull Fiat 500, Abarth edition, like this one on this picture here:

http://www.thetuning.ru/wp-con ... /2007/05/abarth500old.jpg

LFS alredy contains a Mini Classic (Mini 1000 or so) replica, and maybe Fiat 500 Abarth would be great car for smaller tracks.
I like european would like to see somethink like a Polski Fiat 126P Rally replica http://www.126group2.com/ (550kg 650ccm an 54HP! This car beats Renault Altpina and Prosche 911 ) or Trabant 601 with 1,1l .

We need some small car to race with UF1. UF1 races are fun.
nice car lol

ps sorry about the post lol i just had too much coffee
Ok what the hell man.
Most usefull post I`v seen..

Edit : your forgiven
-
(MIDWINTER) DELETED by MIDWINTER
Cars
Hello. i would like to have hgv or estate cars, dont now what they are called but i gessed something like that. here is a picture so you now what i mean. mvh marcus
Attached images
_H5Q7607_640.jpg
Quote from AmaZon :Hello. i would like to have hgv or estate cars, dont now what they are called but i gessed something like that. here is a picture so you now what i mean. mvh marcus

Oh you mean rallycross cars, the cheap ones? Like a banger class?
Directly transelated to norwegianenglish carcross or something :P

+1 from me, good idea.
personally i hate those kinds of drift cars
Lol, it's not a drift game, it's Racing Simulator.
cars
Quote from The Very End :Oh you mean rallycross cars, the cheap ones? Like a banger class?
Directly transelated to norwegianenglish carcross or something :P

+1 from me, good idea.

yea.. but for main reason i want a new car modell. its cool with hgv. really low in the rear. COOL
Also, if someone haven't mentioned it maybe? What about bikes? Dirtbikes and GP Bikes but it will be kinda hard to made I think, that falling off etc.
I hope we never gets bikes in LFS, I really don`t like the idea at all :S
I mean...well... bikes in LFS...well no it just doesn`t fit in there. What should you do if you crash? The driver fly off the bike? Well then Scawen had to add some new fancy-fancy codes to make that happend, and it would in the end look like a horrible mix between bournout and a other bike game where drivers are flying everywhere like ragdolls in Flatout games
Quote from Kristjan.J :Also, if someone haven't mentioned it maybe? What about bikes? Dirtbikes and GP Bikes but it will be kinda hard to made I think, that falling off etc.

Whit al recpect dude sorry but are you crazy?
I know it's hard to make it, but doesn't it will look good?
I don`t think it would look cool eighter, because the driver modells in LFS is pretty poor, so it would look rather ugly, just look at the driver hack thingy, not nice
Anyway, the thing that would be most difficould would be the codes in LFS, there had to be some new physics codes then I belive, if there was going to be bikes in the game.
Ye, bikes could be later maybe or no at all then, but yeah, why they made mods at all? The .dds files could be locked or hided in some other LFS programs so no one can't edit them though.
Quote from Kristjan.J :Ye, bikes could be later maybe or no at all then, but yeah, why they made mods at all? The .dds files could be locked or hided in some other LFS programs so no one can't edit them though.

Somehow that doenst sound to wright ehter

something inbetween??

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG