The online racing simulator
now its slower, than F1
StepanYL: Don't multi-post - if no-one else has posted, just go back and re-edit your last post. Basic forum etiquette dude...

On-topic: Stadium Super Trucks - Australian style.

Scawen: We're really going to need those new physics for these beasts Big grin
Quote from MKRYDR :Nissan Skyline GTR (R34)

This is a Good AWD that can be listed as a TBO (Turbo), Plus it is a Japanese super car

It'd probably fit better in the FZ5 class.
dodge charger r/t
Saab 4x4
Mercedes Bens Sprinter
...and came the day LFS opened for mods, and all hundreds of car wishes of this 90 page thread were fulfilled by modders all over the world. And more. And more. There were finally hundreds of new car classes. And hundreds of new public servers. And every single LFS player was happy at the end of his/her life. And they died with the wheel in their hands. With a smile on their face. With fulfilled racing career behind. The end.
Quote from lucaf :...and came the day LFS opened for mods, and all hundreds of car wishes of this 90 page thread were fulfilled by modders all over the world. And more. And more. There were finally hundreds of new car classes. And hundreds of new public servers. And every single LFS player was happy at the end of his/her life. And they died with the wheel in their hands. With a smile on their face. With fulfilled racing career behind. The end.

YAAAYYY!!!! AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN. Lol
Not to be a downer, or be pessimist but don't we all know this by now? At the rate of how this game is going, all the cars we are suggesting, asking, some even begging, they aren't going to be implemented into LFS. We all know that. I guess some are just saying cars for the fun of it, knowing full well it is never going to happen. Again, sorry for being pessimistic but it is the sad truth, and we know it.
I disbelieve there'd be ANY licensed cars in LFS regardless of update frequency.

With that said, big estate thing.
@truckloader
"The cake is a lie"
Quote from Huskii :I disbelieve there'd be ANY licensed cars in LFS regardless of update frequency

MRT, RAC, BF1 are all licensed cars, no reason to think it can't happen again given the right circumstances.
...and FBM too.
But I also don't think there will be many licenced cars coming as licencing costs money and I recall Scawen stating that he won't be paying manufacturers for advertising their product. So I assume there might be occasional real world car or two at some specific conditions like all previous,otherwise real world cars have the chance to appear in LFS after user content is possible.
well i would want a silli car something like buble car (BMW Isseta) morgan 3 wheeler or a reliant robin, the cars youl be non licensed just for sake of simplysity and license isues Smile
I would like an updated F1 car, taking the actual or 2009-2016 Chassis regulations. It would be insanely fun if you ask me.
v6 Hybrid turbo. 800-900 hp. A good amount of power, that with proper downforce would make a good car for Racing leagues

Maybe taking the Sauber c35 or c36 as an example?
Quote from Mate2169 :well i would want a silli car ... a reliant robin

Have you come across this Robin setup for the XFG? Great fun Thumbs up
Attached files
XFG_Robin.set - 132 B - 1111 views
well actualy i have not tryed it, i will try it ty, but i made fwd isseta from xfg (and i can constanty make them with lots of bugs) it was fun with 2 but i would want to have a race with like 12 of them which is not that easy on demo server Smile
And pickups, buses starting from 14-seat-bus and more, Egyptian and worldwide.
And make sure you add Petrol and Diesel from smallest to biggest, add normal and turbo/turbocharged version and more.
Quote from KhalidHalim :And pickups, buses starting from 14-seat-bus and more, Egyptian and worldwide.

I don't think it's possible. Taped Shut
Since when LFS become Bus Simulator X?
Quote from ltras23 :Since when LFS become Bus Simulator X?

I know the answer, at least 10 years ago, but can't show the stuff.
Quote from Thespeed10 :I don't think it's possible. Taped Shut

Not too hard, so how it's impossible? No it's not impossible.
Quote from KhalidHalim :Not too hard, so how it's impossible? No it's not impossible.

I never said it was impossible, but it will not happen(not officially).
If you want to drive buses try Coach Simulator. Thumbs up

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG