Quote from LazLoW :Best idea I've seen here.

Aiming at the original quote, nowhere easy. Try making the Alzen Porsche into a rally car. It COULD (mind you, COULD) be done, but it's just wrong. THe cars are fundamentally different (road and offroad racing).
Quote from Primoz :Aiming at the original quote, nowhere easy. Try making the Alzen Porsche into a rally car. It COULD (mind you, COULD) be done, but it's just wrong. THe cars are fundamentally different (road and offroad racing).

not in a game

i am sure if you put knobblys on the FXR it will be one damn good rally car
Quote from G!NhO :why the hell would someone put transport trucks in a racing game

Quote from BAMBO :Why the hell do people make sport vans? They don't actually have a purpose.A truck drifting doesn't mean it's fun to drive and because LFS can't simulate speed very good, it would be boring to race them.

OK, I went too far about these trucks, but there are racing trucks.
Besides, there are no many games where you can drive vans, so i thought it would be great to drive cars like that in Live For Speed - the game with best physics. It's just a desire... Modern vans can be very fast, example: Sprinter at Nurburgring and Transit at Nurburgring. See also Transit Drifting. I can't imagine what can do Vivaro VPC or Transit Sport.
id like to see some family sedans
Cmon people first buy LFS S2 (if you can) and then come see what LFS needs more
I agree with the sedans and how about making the turbo boost pressure adjustable so we can vary the cars' power??? Just a thought~
Oh come on. How about muscle cars?
Quote from rusty8 :no !!!

hm.. Unusual when ur a demo Racer.. i dont know if demo drivers should even get a speak, we bought the game
Quote from Jordan2007 :hm.. Unusual when ur a demo Racer.. i dont know if demo drivers should even get a speak, we bought the game

yes !!!
I want an Audi

Body Styles
What i would like to see in s3 is changes in the body style of the cars.
Lets say i would like to take the fxo for a spin, i could choose either 2-door (which is now), a 2-door pickup, 4-door sedan, 2-door cab.
Would also be nice if you could choose between Fwd, Awd and Rwd.
(for racing you can limit what's mentioned)

Look what i accidently bumped into on Youtube
http://youtube.com/watch?v=QI0JVprI7pE&feature=related
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ekskv2lQzZ0&feature=related
http://youtube.com/watch?v=PJ_B56q-D0g&feature=related http://youtube.com/watch?v=6zcz--LrZyw&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl17RPEKJ_k&NR=1

Y'all git the point?
--
Pirate
lol Geely. I didn't know Geely made race cars, so they are applying their sh!ttyness towards race cars now great! In China there is only corporations wanting to make money, not great cars.
Quote from JessesAE86 :a track with rock climbing and dirt hills and a truck that can mash :-P maybe a hummer, or a buggy as above mentioned....

a AWD DSM/ AWD scoobie and a rotary rx7/8 would be sweet too

of course a ae86

scoobies go down well with me and same as rotary .... ae86 uhhh maybe
I would like to see something like the old Porsche 956 Group C Sportscar. Big Boost and big power 80's style! Record holder of the Nurburgring!
I want the furai concept, or something with a rotary engine in it, also a boxer engine unless the fzr uses a flat engine/????

also a atom
radical SR8
and the teslar electric car I emailed them asking if they are keen to have their car put in LFS, since lfs creators arnt getting any interest, then ill get the interest then they can seal the deal. which again leads me to say the LFS community is very talented, utilize them Scawen
me again

it will be nice:

a MR engine car... RWD like NSX or MR2 or something like that

and make vtec engines or similar: (vtec=honda, vvl=nissan, vvti=toyota, etc, etc)

i´will be nice a rice with a 1.6 dohc vtec and safe the fuel...

or 2.0 doch vtec

remember that vtec starts at: 4.200 rpm (depends!)
Quote from Neto_r :me again

it will be nice:

a MR engine car... RWD like NSX or MR2 or something like that

and make vtec engines or similar: (vtec=honda, vvl=nissan, vvti=toyota, etc, etc)

i´will be nice a rice with a 1.6 dohc vtec and safe the fuel...

or 2.0 doch vtec

remember that vtec starts at: 4.200 rpm (depends!)

we already have that kind of cars, xrt and xrg

we need something else than stupid ricer cars
What S3 need i think is some:

1. silhuoette (I hope its spelled good) class..

2. Just add the Drift cars, few cars with just 45 degreeze steering lock, yep i do like the drift. ( I know you gonna hate me for drift:P )

3. Rally class

4. Racing Cart

This is my idea of adding this kind of cars
Alfa Romeo 75 (FR with transaxle)
Honda S2000 (almost mid-engine, behind front axle)

And something a bit older with a nice V8, like a Ferrari 348 TB or even a TS.
Quote from CRAZY_IVAN :What S3 need i think is some:

1. silhuoette (I hope its spelled good) class..

2. Just add the Drift cars, few cars with just 45 degreeze steering lock, yep i do like the drift. ( I know you gonna hate me for drift:P )

3. Rally class

4. Racing Cart

This is my idea of adding this kind of cars

we DONT need stupid drift car, we already have the xrt and fz5 to drift with. the other cars are ok
Okay, more true front engine, rear wheel drive cars, simple as that.
Muscle cars and high performance cars is what we need

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG