The online racing simulator
Quote from G!NhO :WHY THE HELL do all you rice boys want a ******* skyline?!?

Why do people that like/want skyline are rice boys?

Quote from Tonttula :Are you completely dum? there is already a go kart in S2 called MRT

It certainly isn't a go-kart.
I want to see cars added, but I also want to see tweaked cars.

Such as how about a UFT? UF1 but with a turbo?

It could fit into the XRG,XFG class.

As well FXO without the trubo, could also fit in this class range.

I mean besides balancing these cars, are already modeled. Adds more racing variety why not?
Red Rider
it will be ql if they add some rally cars buggy and else
Quote from Dac :a revised version of the Raceabout. i love small MR cars but i hate the Raceabout, it looks 'orrible. if it could be made to resemble more of an Elise/MR2/VX220 it would be so much better.

Did you know that the Raceabout is a real car?
Quote from Sm0k3 :Did you know that the Raceabout is a real car?

lol, no i didnt know that! just googled it. its a pretty rare car tbf. still, i think it looks like some 90's japanese concept car that was never gonna be made anyways :P

in that case why not just add the others as well?

also id like to see a Radical type car too...
I would love to see a Front Engine Rear Wheel Drive Ferrari, like a 575 Maranello, and maybe some RWD Japanese coupes like a Supra Turbo, or a 300ZX. I would absolutely love to see a Skyline, but it would probably be completely unbalanced if it was done correctly. It would also be cool to see some RWD sedans like Mercedes Benzs or BMWs or Audis.
Quote from G!NhO :we already have that kind of cars, xrt and xrg

we need something else than stupid ricer cars

Since when are the XR's mid engined?
i'd like to see the FOX updated to be the current Formula Renault 2.0 car. I think they would be awesome to race.
Quote from diablo21 :Why do people that like/want skyline are rice boys?

It certainly isn't a go-kart.

A closed chassis/wheel MRT like kart would be nice.. It would be more stable up front
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Since when are the XR's mid engined?

i mean the stupid vtec ones, we already got xrg and xrt and all that stuff so why do you want a vtec :wtf2: whats the difference
i would like to drive big heavy V8 at Fern Bay. it could be challenging
something like 7.0L V8 (max rpm about 5000)
4 Speed Gearbox and nice high profile tires on 15" rims
body work
it would be sooo cool if we had custimizing such as bumpers and spoilers.
Quote from haha360 :it would be sooo cool if we had custimizing such as bumpers and spoilers.

wrong section.

I dont want LFS to became NFS.
Quote from haha360 :it Would Be Sooo Cool If We Had Custimizing Such As Bumpers And Spoilers.

No :riceboy:
Re:
I would like to see some 87-93 fox body GT/LX Mustangs with a 5.0 in them of course!
Quote from Mustang50 :I would like to see some 87-93 fox body GT/LX Mustangs with a 5.0 in them of course!

thats more like it
Quote from Dac :lol, no i didnt know that! just googled it. its a pretty rare car tbf. still, i think it looks like some 90's japanese concept car that was never gonna be made anyways :P

Lmao, my dads brother was designing it.

I`m not a ricer but I`d still like to get a Bathurst spec Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R

And me the ricer boy also wants V8 racecars along with light but not so powerful rotary monsters to race along with the other GTR class cars.

Street versions wanted also, we already have XRT so an V8 street car would rock.
now i want big V8 too

Rac is nice
Ghino, btw who said skyline aint have a V8?

And guys who love Japanese cars are aint always a ricer like you always saing.. thats totaly bullsh*t..

Amuse tuned Honda S2000 is a great racing car and you still think is rice, or top secret tuned nissan skyline v35 with a twinturbo V8, almost broken the top speed record on the German autobahn, droven by "Smokey", also rice? lawl you make laugh

Look if you dont like japanese cars its ur problem other guys do. you are not the only one who is racing in this sim.. think about it..

I'm not offecing you loving muscule cars.. i do love them too but my choise will always stay JDM

Pz Ivan
how about this?

Quote from CRAZY_IVAN :Ghino, btw who said skyline aint have a V8?

And guys who love Japanese cars are aint always a ricer like you always saing.. thats totaly bullsh*t..

Amuse tuned Honda S2000 is a great racing car and you still think is rice, or top secret tuned nissan skyline v35 with a twinturbo V8, almost broken the top speed record on the German autobahn, droven by "Smokey", also rice? lawl you make laugh

Look if you dont like japanese cars its ur problem other guys do. you are not the only one who is racing in this sim.. think about it..

I'm not offecing you loving muscule cars.. i do love them too but my choise will always stay JDM

Pz Ivan

all rice
What about a Lister Storm V12?
A RWD STCC stylish car, maybe in same class with XFR and UFR.

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG