The online racing simulator
BMW 3-series diesel or maybe Mercedes E63 AMG Estate
It will be good if you put weather conditions(snow,rain,mud...)

p.s: some off roaders and,also,off road track
Lmp1 and 2 cars
Id like to see the typical le mans style cars prototypes as they are fast high downforce machines, american v8s? Well anyone whos driven one will no they are awfull cars fast in a straight line then off at the first corner i would do anything to stop lfs having any american cars infact lets just keep it european the whole world knows europe makes the best cars by a considerable margin
Night racing! Lfs needs it
yes, nightrace and rain would be really cool!

Then a long-distance race would make a lot of fun
American Muscle GTRs, V8s
I'm just S1 but i will get S2 or S3 as soon as i get my steering wheel. Anyway, i would like to see some more road cars, like Fiat Coupe 2.0l 20v Turbo, or some Audi-like car. I know that even if there will be new cars in S3, they will not be as real cars, because otherwise they would have to buy a licence for them. But a car similar to Fiat Coupe Turbo would be really cool.
They maybe have a sort of license with VW so why don't they add more VW's.
like the Golf VI R and Scirocco R or the Touareg V10 TDI
Some JGTC would be nice

(Japanese Grand Trouring Cars)
Maybe some more 4WD GTR's like FXR, and maybe one more rwd car equal for XRT
just a sporty SUV will do, like an X6 M or G55 AMG
Probably already mentioned, but i would a LMP-type car.
If it could be a Ferrari 333SP it would be EXTRA awesome, but a LMP generic type of car would be so freaking awesome.
OK I'm quite new here, but thought I would contribute and say that LFS defintely needs some V8 muscle cars, Inline 6 turbo cars in the likes of GT-R's, supra's and the one I would absolutely love and be in shock to see is ROTARIES!

Who else agrees about rotaries?

a 2.0 litre triple rotor twin turbo with a redline of 9000rpm...mmm
V8 car for racing (love the sound of V8 mmmmmmm..)
and some car with high rpm for drift
A muscle car sounds really nice if not a muscle car a german sports car like hmm M3 or RS4
2010 ALMS Style Chevrolet Camaro
Cars in S3
Maybe A Honda Civic Or Accord?
Trabi lol
1) 24 Hours of Le Mans car
2) Formula V12
3) GP2 Car
4) LX GTR
5) Formula 3 Euro Serie

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG