390 HP
RWD
1.5 bar turbo
Mean bodykit
Wheel doesnt matter
4 door
weight abt 1200-1350

I would love to see these would be nice to drive an Turbocharged XFG

since the XRT is basically a starion, could we no at the least gt a 4wd version of it ?? perhaps a little lighter with diff interior ( comunity modder compeititon ?? ) perspex style windows etc...

if not, steal the info of the Galant... instant win
The cars i would like to see in S3
LXR : GTR of LX6 (too many noobs drive lx6 and needs to be faster)
TRA : ford transit van! (VE86) - should be interesting in cop chases on cruise servers
SV3 : Ford supervan 3
Quote from theirishnoob :since the XRT is basically a starion, could we no at the least gt a 4wd version of it ?? perhaps a little lighter with diff interior ( comunity modder compeititon ?? ) perspex style windows etc...

if not, steal the info of the Galant... instant win

XRT with 4wd would be pretty much like RB4. However, I'd like to see an RB4 with boxer engine (lower center of gravity) with a bit more power and a more durable clutch.

Quote from m1n3rman :The cars i would like to see in S3
LXR : GTR of LX6 (too many noobs drive lx6 and needs to be faster)
TRA : ford transit van! (VE86) - should be interesting in cop chases on cruise servers
SV3 : Ford supervan 3

Why should any cop on a cruise server drive a van? The luggage room won't have any use, and it's slow and heavy, you could easily outrun it in a UF1. Maybe if there's another car on the road, the cop can use it as a projectile by crashing into it to send it flying into the suspect.
-
Kitchens Kitchen For Sale Manchester (paijowongjowo) DELETED by Scawen
I would love to see the cars from the DTM Season 89. MB E190, E30 M3, Alfa 75,Sierra Cosworth. It would make up a really nice tournament, a bit of nostalgia, and I think that everyone would love to race these cars. They are not overpowered monsters and the drivers skill is what really matters.
Quote from Ni-san :XRT with 4wd would be pretty much like RB4. However, I'd like to see an RB4 with boxer engine (lower center of gravity) with a bit more power and a more durable clutch.

Why should any cop on a cruise server drive a van? The luggage room won't have any use, and it's slow and heavy, you could easily outrun it in a UF1. Maybe if there's another car on the road, the cop can use it as a projectile by crashing into it to send it flying into the suspect.

it will be interesting when a cop trys to P.I.T and it goes into an armco
Just all real cars...
-
(Kyle-Caz) DELETED by Kyle-Caz
I would like to see today's f1-car in S3, or just as replacement for BMW Sauber F1.06, both would do. Today's f1-car's have way different rules concerning about downforce and they run on full slicks. And that adjustable rear wing and KERS would be fun.
Your pics are so cool they don't even work
Batmobile.

This one.
AHAHAH
1970 Datsun 240z
Quote from [audi tt] :
marussia
b1

marussia
b2

official site http://www.marussiamotors.ru/en/
scawen and eric, this car your interesting?

Неказиста она. Конечно хорошо, что делают что-то но она не так красива как другие суперкары.
Quote from Frunze118 :Неказиста она. Конечно хорошо, что делают что-то но она не так красива как другие суперкары.

The desing unusual but you see on it characteristics. She do for a class GTR.
You think that characteristics is main. OK i accept with you, but LFS developers want to collect best of class of machine and make one good. Example XFG or XRG. I think that it's will be cool to see DTM serie and WRC cars. But i think it's impossible, why ? Because licence of this serie too expensive for dev.
I would like to see a GP3 car and updated F1 car.
yeah F1 reworked
Gran Turismo 5 is all about the graphics <3 haha

1) 1979 ford granada

2) ford 1986 ford sierra cosworth
Although very unlikely: the Mercedes SLR McLaren 722 GT. Oh boy how I'd like to see this car in LFS !

1995 BMW 325i

Why are these super cars? ... my opinion is that the best karting. And being able to put in the editor Autocross starting positions for arrival of participants. Mark the area for the kart track for autocross and no new trails and do not need cars. )

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG