The online racing simulator
Quote from logitekg25 :+1

very origional idea, and i like it....but i want a truck

Truck racing! That would be fun!!
1) LMP closed cockpit cars
2) Nascar type racer, (to suit the Rockingham oval)
3) Something to equal the Scirocco
4) RB4 GTR
5) Saloon to compete equally with the XF GTI (fwd to add variety to the lower classes of racing)
GP2 class, or one of the real cars of the old F1 seasons, from 70's or 80's to begin of 90's.
RB4GTR is a good idea
I would like to see something like Porsche 911 (engine is in the back, rwd, turbo or n/a)
A supercar (V12 mid engine, rwd or awd, it should be something like Koenigsegg)
Track day car (something between FZ5 and FZR, everyday car that can be used on track days)
V8 muscle car with a lot of torque, bad handling
Something like Fiat 600 (engine in the back, rwd, about 35hp and 600kg)
RB4 naturally aspirated (I hate that turbo)
V10 sedan (example: BMW E60 ///M5)
SUV would be great for offroad adventures

If something comes to my mind, I'll let you know
i'd like to see something similar to audi quattro:
5cyl 2.2/2.1 10v or 20v turbo engine around 200-400 hp
and and something like the audi 90 imsa gto which had 720hp from a 2.1 5 cyl turbo engine
that would be nice
BUT NOT SCIROCCO! IT'S UGLY!
-
(nacim) DELETED by nacim
what about?
My guess is to add some kind of proper drift corses would be cool. and some hill climbs to. maybe also have options to change pound of boost running if possible.
super
and why every one want to hear Just about turbos maybe a supercharged 6 or 8
A tiny RWD, rear engined car (like the original Fiat 500) to compete with the UF1000 would be cool, and then have a race version of it as well.

A muscle car or two in the same class, maybe one slightly lighter with better handling but less in the engine department and vice versa; the cars in LFS are all a bit European :P

I'm into modified production cars, I would love to see something like an XRG with semi slicks, a rollbar and race seats, some weight taken out, hotted up motor with a small turbocharger or supercharger on it or something, nothing crazy, just a nice cross between the street cars and the single seat full slick tyred race cars.

Cheers
Quote from milkmoe :My guess is to add some kind of proper drift corses would be cool. and some hill climbs to. maybe also have options to change pound of boost running if possible.

Yeah, those are all great cars.
There are mini-cars, segment C touring cars, some GTR cars and SS.

Although, there are no hatchbacks FWD (similar to Seat Leon or Focus) to run side-by-side with the Scirocco.

Oh, and some LMS type!
I'm not European so I'm pretty biased - not having a un-natural attraction to FWD four cylinder cars, but I think the Scirocco wasn't what LFS needed at all
A low power, no downforce single seater, a FFord/FVee like car
Quote from DieKolkrabe :A low power, no downforce single seater, a FFord/FVee like car

I thought there already was one, the MRT5.
Quote from Nick Brad :I thought there already was one, the MRT5.

I think we can't even call a Formula SAE as a racing car...
Cross-karts would be very much fun on RallyX tracks.. More intensive and easier dirt action than with bigger and heavier wrc/rallycross cars.

Basically it's very light weight tube chassis kart car with powerful high rpm motorcycle engine and long and soft suspension.

These are in finish, sorry about that:
http://www.ph-video.com/videot/CrossKarts.wmv
http://www.bull-speed.com/

I would also love to see ice tracks with snow banks, but maybe there is too small target audience for that?
-
(Laimiss) DELETED by Laimiss
i'd like to see ..a F1 historic car ('60 or '70 years).

bye!
Le Mans Prototype and some old car, for example in style of F1 cars from 50s. Should be good fun and some new experience for us.
Iwant These Cars
buy licenses for car then post

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG