The online racing simulator
a somekind of car that has huge diesel engine and a lot of smoke
DOnt know if its already been mentioned, but any of teh older mazda rotaries would be great if they could be implemented into the game. If the exact sound could be reproduced id buy the license two times over
Quote from turbopuusti :a somekind of car that has huge diesel engine and a lot of smoke

petrol > diesel
hmm tell that to the audi r8 team
Quote from Rotatox :DOnt know if its already been mentioned, but any of teh older mazda rotaries would be great if they could be implemented into the game. If the exact sound could be reproduced id buy the license two times over

Just buy one first,then we'll talk.
What car I want in the game?

Mercedes CLK DTM :lovies3d:
Attached images
clkdtm_3.JPG
GTR car, real car, double no, move along!
A proper 200mph GT car (the one's we have now are more like DTM cars)
An LMP1 car
An LMP2 car
A GTP
A few classes of karts
A no-wing version of the FOX
A classic supercar (like the Ferrari 250 GTO)
A top-fuel dragster

Just a few there
I would also like to see touring cars which use road tires (like the Speed world challenge)

Sports sedans eg. BMW 3 series M3 and M5- Normal Aspiration important- to run with the current turbo's XRT, RB4 and FX0.

A car with a V8...like a muscle car for dragging, but with proper setup can be made to handle some corners.

Rally car (WRC or Paris Dakar type) for Rallycross.
dont worry i will be buying a license very shortly just received a $1200 dental bill so the game can wait i think...
@Leifde: I like the idea of a no-wing FO car Something like a Formula Ford would be pretty sweet :up:

Of course a retro Euro/UK sports car would be awesome too...a 'sort of' 250 GTO or 'kinda' Aston DB5 perhaps? A 'maybe' Jensen Interceptor, yum..
Nascar for KY oval
Lotus elise type
NSX type
High powered 4wd like evo/impreza
Top-fuel dragster
Something crazy with just to much power
Am i the only one who thikns putting real cars into this game will spoil it? I just think that they will create more bitching by the community saying the car doesnt handle like that in real life.

Sure they can put more cars in, but keep them based on real cars, not actually put real cars in. Which brings me to my next point

The community is basically split up into groups
1) Drifters
2) Racers
3) Draggers

So what i think they should do is put new cars which attend to those 3 specific classes, so basically you put cars modeld say on the 180sx, skylines etc that r good for drifting

then you have your touring cars like say V8 Supercars, DTM etc

then you have your funny cars, pro stock and top fuel based designs
Aussie V8's
Something styled after the Holden Commodore/Ford Falcon with a ~5 litre V8 would be enough to keep me happy.
hehehe yes base one on a big 6ltr Gen4 LS2 engine HSV GTO coupe

mmm 300kw of raw v8 muscle
Quote from Sternendaal :Just buy one first,then we'll talk.

ok ive bought a licence (just waiting for a few days for paypal verification) now can we talk?
How about some sports racers? IE Spec Racer Ford, DSR, CSR, etc.
And yea, he prayed hard unto the great developers, and he did pray for a muscle car, and prayed fervently for it, and cried unto the devs, "May we have muscle!"

Amen.
top fuel dragster
le mans cars
go karts
hover car
skateboard
rocket car!!!!
Quote from anbiddulph :top fuel dragster
le mans cars
go karts
hover car
skateboard
rocket car!!!!

maybe in s4.
where is my BMW!!!!!!!!
audi quattro <3
Quote from spoop :A Lotus Elise/Exige type car.

+10.000!
I would LOVE to see that one
maybe some classic cars? as this is one thing we dont seem to have.

AC Cobra has been mentioned. I'd LOVE to see that in LFS!

and yes rallycars could be another great addition id also like to see karts too....but whether they will be added is another thing!

PS. (offtopic) i just saw a preview of gran turismo on PS3....It seems that they are adding bikes!
i would like to see some WTCC cars.

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG