The online racing simulator
Quote from GTR Racer :no, no and, NO!!illepall

yes, yes and, YES!!! :chair:
Quote from GTR Racer :no, no and, NO!!illepall

Well, it doesnt really matter what you think, because you wouldnt be playing with them anyway.

Not a fan of those two cars, or most american cars to be honest. Would love a well sorted charger to take down the strip though!
put some real cars in it:

Carrera GT, Ferrari Enzo, SLR, Murcielago

911 Turbo, lambo gallardo, F460

F1-Car

WRC Rallycar, Group B Rallyecar

Groupe C Prototypes :O (slicks, slicks and fatter slicks)

Only Highperformance cars? Well at the lower end, we almost had everything
Quote from Vykos69 :
Group B Rallyecar

yea Audi Quatro and Ford RS200:lovies3d:
Quote from JessesAE86 :a track with rock climbing and dirt hills and a truck that can mash :-P maybe a hummer, or a buggy as above mentioned....

a AWD DSM/ AWD scoobie and a rotary rx7/8 would be sweet too

of course a ae86

You are joking right?

The hummer or anything from the Hx line is crap offroad tbfh. Have you not seen the multipal video's of hummer owners taking them offroad, then getting in trouble and having to be pulled out by a chevy, or a ford, or even a Zook?

There is one which I love, where a H2 goes over a rock, no taller then your shoe, on coming down the otherside (in crawl speed) snaps the front left fork like a stick, or the one where a H1 is lining upto a hill, and gets stuck becuase of it's OTT weight.

That is what is needed. IMHO. And the LFS engine would own at recreating it me thinks.

[edit: Or even better this sex on wheels. Damn I love the Knight. And the owners are cool ]
Quote from Vykos69 :WRC Rallycar, Group B Rallyecar

Groupe C Prototypes :O (slicks, slicks and fatter slicks)

yes yes and YES
If he gets that truck, i want this.

I'd say a 4 door RWD/awd car.

And a hillclimb track too
kinda off topic and wierd idea but how about having a option of all the turbo powered cars to have some twin turbo system on to lower the lag on some cars for example the xrr with 24psi lag , i know it wasnt laggy but rather have the lag split between 2 turbos.

cheers

Nate
Quote from L(Oo)ney :If he gets that truck, i want this.

Lol! Might be interesting
Quote from L(Oo)ney :If he gets that truck, i want this.

looks like the perfect vehicle for t1 wrecking
Quote from Shotglass :looks like the perfect vehicle for t1 wrecking

so true... can u imagine what damage it would make?

Again this...

I just want more cars to the GTR-class and maybe a more powerful GTR-prototype class with some 800hp beasts. And some 350hp rwd race cars, maybe some race-tuned cobras with v8 (or 12 litre inline 16 cylinder tripleturbo engine cars with solid rear axle and no wings).

Too bad the current GTR-class cars are not enough powerful if compared to the ferraris and such in FIA GT and too close in power to the DTM cars... But I'm suspecting the devs have thought about it, so who knows? And there is no way of knowing if we even get any new cars before S3. But I'd be surprized if we didn't get any superpowerful cars...

But to add dumpers, we need wider tracks Also check the chick in the pic :lovies3d:
Buses would be a great idea.

How cool
I would like to see the GTR cars get rally tyres (including the XF and UF GTR's). Also an XR GT GTR would be nice to compete with them, but rear wheel drive. And an RB4 GTR would be nice to compete with the other GTR's on the rally track. Maybe it should have a bigger engine and be normally aspirated in contrast to the FXO GTR. Also a Forumla V10 would be nice. And LM cars... (you guessed it - Le Mans.. :tilt Like FZ50 LM with a bigger motor or a turbo on the current one choning out 600-650hp. A XR LM with a bigger engine and turbo. FXO LM and RB4 LM... you get the idea - mooooore and bigger...
For me I think an oval track with english (not American) stock cars could be fun, maybe a demolition derby?

Additional thought - how about compulsory toilet breaks in endurance racing?
Formula Ford
Add a Formula Ford or two. Something like a Swift DB-1, Van Diemen RF79, Gurney Eagle, Tiga, Crossle, whatever.
I'd love a formula ford (Van Diemen preferably..) or even some little Formula Vee's

I think I've posted in this thread already, but I'd still like an LMP car and a GTP car
i would like to see (old) racing trucks in lfs.
id like to see some truck racing something like below would own especially on the oval!
how about some old school

VW Golf 2 GTI

or

Kadet GSI
If we go old school. Lets go old school.

It has 2 pony power

Quote from P5YcHoM4N :If we go old school. Lets go old school.

It has 2 pony power

And it's RWD

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG