The online racing simulator
Quote from G!NhO :Ok, please go away with your electric shit...

I don't mind with a shit if it is faster than CO2
Quote from scania :I don't mind with a shit if it is faster than CO2

Its definatly faster than CO2 gas, but its not faster than a petrol/diesel powered car.

An electric car is like a car without it's soul, the engine and the sound of it give a car his caracter, so electric cars don't have a soul.
Speedis the only soul f cars.
I Think they Should do More With Drag Racing, or Truck Pulling or Maybe Monster Trucks, like 2 races with monster truck racing. 1st is on like point racing which is foceds on stunts and jumps like height maybe wheelies. then anouther on Time Trail Racing, with jumps and Turns. and i dont think monster Trucks whould be hard to do. Thanks For Reading Brandon
Quote from scania :but the out put curve is different
Petrol car need to wait the maxium torque come, but diesel car can supply power very fast

I'm sorry that is not true.

Diesels are actually slower to get on power and torque because they usually need higher turbo-pressures to achieve the same performance. Also petrol engines do everything at slightly higher revs including idling. The T5 from volvo does not have noticable turbo lag or slow responses. There are petrol engines which do need a lot of revs to get the turbo-charger generate enough pressure, mitsubisi lancer evo's for example. BUT try find an equvilant 2 liter diesel.... There isn't any that even gets close to the performance of the evo's engines!

Also petrol engines with low-pressure turbo's feel like an electric engine, loads of torque as low as 1500rpm al the way up to 6000 rpm. Only way to match this with a diesel is by fitting a much better turbo-charger and injection systems.
-race truck - circuit racing trucks, need no special track
-nascar - ky oval people would love these
-sports prototypes - we have a lot of gt fans on lfs so i think these would work - LFS le mans 24hr
-touring cars - would suit all tracks and be a great addition
-a kart may be a bit of a novelty but as it probably will get as much use as the mrt its a -1 from me
- Also a SUV type vehicle would be good for using as a tow - for cruise and circuit racing (where mid race join is unavailable)
Formula Renault car

Ford GT

then, super six!

Nissan Skyline R33 GT-R
Toyota Supra RZ
Mazda RX-7 A-Spec
Subaru Impreza Sti
Honda NSX Type S
Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4
Quote from G!NhO :FOX is based on that if i am right.

well yes, but what are those 3,5 Litre engines of formula cars?
i am going to keep it easier by not naming an actual model for liscensing purposes. a truck (like a pickup truck, with MAYBE a 4X4 button :shrug an suv (exactly like the 1993/1992 Dodge RamCharger would be perfect) and i guess that is about it. no permission needed to base a car off a real car, right?
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Formula Renault car

Ford GT

then, super six!

Nissan Skyline R33 GT-R
Toyota Supra RZ
Mazda RX-7 A-Spec
Subaru Impreza Sti
Honda NSX Type S
Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4

"WoW what cars" if you want them
then go play NFS or something else they are already in there
Quote from kristis917 :"WoW what cars" if you want them
then go play NFS or something else they are already in there

Go buy the game before you start flaming the ones who actually should have a voice in this case.
Quote from Dennis93 :Go buy the game before you start flaming the ones who actually should have a voice in this case.

Quote :" then, super six!

Nissan Skyline R33 GT-R
Toyota Supra RZ
Mazda RX-7 A-Spec
Subaru Impreza Sti
Honda NSX Type S
Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4"

And someone would actually think that devs would put this in LFS ??
why wouldn't they?
i think they go more for the less high performance cars, but more relying on skill. but what do i know, i am a demo user (that should come from an s2 user)
Quote from logitekg25 :i think they go more for the less high performance cars, but more relying on skill. but what do i know, i am a demo user (that should come from an s2 user)

Well i think you're right
Quote from scania :that's what I want

Ouch! that' s very bad for the environment and a total waste of energy lol! First nuke power, preferably nuclear fusion, then powergrid with 10-20 times the current capacity and only then electric cars might be an good idea.
How about a LeMans LMP1-car? I think that would be nice, especially for endurance racing, and very different from everything else already in LFS.
I second anyone mentioning possibility for karting... that would really be funny. Nice track to race on should be included. But perhaps the physics of this would be a challenge. And you have a much more direct feeling with the thing as it bounces all over with its zero suspension. I don't know how that would translate to our simulator which does not yet have g-force feedback...

But seriously, there should not be too many cars I think, more cars mean more classes and I don't think I am really eager to see that happen. I am pretty content with the cars we have now.
I think that it's good to have
loads of cars and tracks for an offline racing game like Forza or Grand Turizmo
But if LFS had loads of cars and loads of tracks
that wouldn't be fun as the World records would be slower by about a secound and in championships there would be the same people all the time only some new would come because if you want to participate in multiple championships you would have to be verry,verry, and i really mean it by saying verry UNIVERSAL.So if there would be loads of cars in LFS it wouldn't be that fun to play.Ofcourse i accept with that that some new cars could be added,Like carts or even R1 is ok to me.But if LFS had same amount of Cars like Forza3 that is more than 400... IT WOULD JUST NOT BE INTERESTING TO PLAY.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sorry for repeating myself 3 times xD
What would you know if you only played demo?.. Get the license, play some S2 and then talk.
I tink there shoud be another car like the uf 1000 then we coud have some fun racing there
and you coud name it UR 1000 and make it rear wheeled or name it UF1000 4x4 :P and make it 4 wheeled drive

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG