The online racing simulator
lotus 49 non wing version
Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :Herbie

KITT Super persuid mode (it's possible LFS needs to borrow some NFS physics for that )
Quote from marzman :KITT Super persuid mode (it's possible LFS needs to borrow some NFS physics for that )

Hmmm "I am the Knight Automated Roving Robot. KARR, if you prefer. I am the prototype of the car of the future"

The car what i need is BMW M3 E92.
Morris mini would kick ass.
you've already got UF1000
Quote from VR38DETT :cars we wanna see in S3... (if ever comming)

Scirocco? :hidesbehi

Haaa ha QFT (:
I'd really like to see a BMW (presumably a m3 e46)!
I would like to see some Dakar rally cars, 4X4x & dragsters.
OK,some of your requests are aready possible.Just go on lfsmods.com .and just to be sure,it is legal,right?
good,cuz luckily,i dont have any mods.phew
You should still remove that link.

I have no idea why a mod didn't do it yet since I reported it some hours ago.
Formula le mans
The car from the Formula le Mans Series would be fun to drive in good for some close endurance racing
I want to see some muscle station wagons.

AWD or RWD, doesn't really matter.
Hmm I thinking about NASCAR Class. I have an Idea and picture of Car:

That would be good to see cars like this in LFS. Kyoto Ring is GREAT track for GTR, and i think for Nascar Cars too.

This i my dream to see THAT in LFS. Devs Please make it for us

I can do this car in 3DSMax. But i need some time to do this, and i dont have that time right now. If devs let me make that car- i do this.

But i need 6-7 Months.................... -.-
something tuner class? I want to see some japanese drift cars like a Mazda RX7 and a Converted RWD Altezza.

maybe a Scion TC with a RWD conversion too...
Ev!ev!ev!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from Maniek007 :Hmm I thinking about NASCAR Class. I have an Idea and picture of Car:

That would be good to see cars like this in LFS. Kyoto Ring is GREAT track for GTR, and i think for Nascar Cars too.

This i my dream to see THAT in LFS. Devs Please make it for us

I can do this car in 3DSMax. But i need some time to do this, and i dont have that time right now. If devs let me make that car- i do this.

But i need 6-7 Months.................... -.-

nascar racing 2003 is a excelent game with pretty good physics
Quote from HK_XIONY :something tuner class? I want to see some japanese drift cars like a Mazda RX7 and a Converted RWD Altezza.

maybe a Scion TC with a RWD conversion too...

try getting an s2 first...i doubt if they are made, they will be demo cars
Hmmmm...
I, Personally, would like to see some go-karts. Would be sooo fun having them. 1 really really fast car would also be nice.

Take care, Bilsport
Quote from Bilsport96 :I, Personally, would like to see some go-karts. Would be sooo fun having them. 1 really really fast car would also be nice.

Take care, Bilsport

like the lamborghini murcielago lp640? or the McLaren F1 1995?

i want my bros new truck to be in there, it is the sweetest, hugest, moost awesome first car someone should ever get! (you probably shouldnt have a truck this big as a learning truck
(this is a mouthful [thats what she said])
1999 Dodge Ram 3500 diesel dually, with a Quad Cab, and an 8-foot bed 4X4

EDIT: got the pictures
Attached images
michelle pics 00202.JPG
michelle pics 00203.JPG
michelle pics 00204.JPG
michelle pics 00205.JPG
iRacing got me thinking

A mid 1970s Can-Am monster

A late 1970s F1 car

A mid 1980s F1 turbo

Early 1990s Indycar