The online racing simulator
something front rear with decent weight balance and abit more power and SOME HALF DECENT STEERING LOCK and that alone would keep 90% happy but hay if you onley wanna keep me happy just make a ae86 :P
- Karts
- 1950's-like F1 car
It's all LFS needs for now (IMO). Trucks in more distatnt future.

The hell with american muscle cars - they look and sound good, but they dont turn. Who wants a car with jelly suspension after all? illepall Also forget about pickups, people carriers and such :P
Quote from Kostek :- Karts
- 1950's-like F1 car
It's all LFS needs for now (IMO). Trucks in more distatnt future.

The hell with american muscle cars - they look and sound good, but they dont turn. Who wants a car with jelly suspension after all? illepall Also forget about pickups, people carriers and such :P

- Karts
- 1950's-like F1 car
especially the karts

and a ariel atom wont be bad
Quote from Kostek : Also forget about pickups, people carriers and such :P

pick-ups, ok,
but if you've seen the top gear people carrier race, you know it would be fun

maybe something for when the dev's have absolutely nothing more to add/improve
Quote from WCBW_Driftkid :something front rear with decent weight balance and abit more power and SOME HALF DECENT STEERING LOCK and that alone would keep 90% happy but hay if you onley wanna keep me happy just make a ae86 :P

Okay, does anyone have a jibberish to english dictionary?
LFS idea for homage to Group B rally cars
The XF vehicle I would say is a very nice one, yet it needs a true competitor to the GTR cars. What about a 490 hp turbocharged engine in a MR or Mid-engine 4WD layout, setups for road and rallycross racing, and styling similar to the rally cars of Group B. That, if you ask me, can be a major success. What do you think?
Quote from MCUSA :The XF vehicle I would say is a very nice one, yet it needs a true competitor to the GTR cars. What about a 490 hp turbocharged engine in a MR or Mid-engine 4WD layout, setups for road and rallycross racing, and styling similar to the rally cars of Group B. That, if you ask me, can be a major success. What do you think?

We don't really have circuits suitable for a full-on rally car yet. There is the AWD FXR already to compete with the GTRs, although it loses out a bit due to the added weight (although this is fine by me, given the FXO's dominance of the turbo road cars).

Before this happens I'd rather see a RWD competitor for the UFR and XFR. Probably front-engined. Maybe something inspired by BMW's 320si WTCC would be nice.
nissan S13
nissan S14
nissan S15
nissan Silvia

and some form of body work editing and the new car eng edit thing so that you can upload them to lfsworld so people can hear them
Countles requests for Silvias, XRT is quite close to them so it'd be more or less pointless... Editing cars should stay in Need for Speed series, thankyouplease.
Having a mix of modern+classic cars wouldn't be bad. like having old school ferrari's and new lamboghini's
Id like to see Bike engined Car, based around the Radical. Aswell as an RR Machine, similar to a porsche setup.
I thought the MRT5 was bike engine powerd? Some ' 60 F1 cars would be nice and group c / lemans prototyps would be sweet
Quote from Jimmy_Lemon :nissan S13
nissan S14
nissan S15
nissan Silvia

and some form of body work editing and the new car eng edit thing so that you can upload them to lfsworld so people can hear them

congrats, you just asked for a silvian 4 different ways. I was going to say more to imply condescention, but i figured i would be more obvious with it... Kinda like that
Nsx
I can see you're a Honda fan... Well, a JGTC NSX knockoff would be nice, just to have an MR GTR. We have the raceabout that's MR, but NSX's chassis was tuned by Senna...
LE MANS car!!!!!!!!!!!
1969 F1 cars (like those cars in GPL)
Indy Cars
Go-Karts
Rally
4X4 Buggies
yeah yeah :P we all want cars.. but to mutch maby ? i think so

Why cant they give us some programm in s3 so we can " make " or have our own garage.. if you know what im talking about
4X4 buggies would kick ass! SO would the new Acura Lemans car!
Don't forget about the legendary Honda RA272, its a legend!
Quote from Gr3pz :yeah yeah :P we all want cars.. but to mutch maby ? i think so

Why cant they give us some programm in s3 so we can " make " or have our own garage.. if you know what im talking about

So you want a program to create new cars but you didn't even drive all the cars LFS has right now?
Quote from joen :So you want a program to create new cars but you didn't even drive all the cars LFS has right now?

Some people are probably waiting for the release of S3 or just are still wanting to use the demo and not pay for it yet until its a final release.

I don't know why demo drivers get bashed..
But why? it costs the same on the long run
Quote from Tomtheman70 :Some people are probably waiting for the release of S3 or just are still wanting to use the demo and not pay for it yet until its a final release.

I don't know why demo drivers get bashed..

Why wait for S3 if you can enjoy S2 now? It won't save you any money waiting for S3 as you will pay for the S2 part as well when you buy S3. So why not enjoy what you can have right now instead of waiting? I see this argument often but it really doesn't make any sense. We're far from S3 anyway, we're talking years away here.

And I'm not bashing people for being demo racers. I just get annoyed with people asking for more content while they haven't even experienced the content that's available right now.
V8 V8 V8 V8 V8 V8 V8 V8 V8 V8 V8 V8 !!!! some legendary rallycar of course..
Quote from joen :Why wait for S3 if you can enjoy S2 now? It won't save you any money waiting for S3 as you will pay for the S2 part as well when you buy S3. So why not enjoy what you can have right now instead of waiting? I see this argument often but it really doesn't make any sense. We're far from S3 anyway, we're talking years away here.

And I'm not bashing people for being demo racers. I just get annoyed with people asking for more content while they haven't even experienced the content that's available right now.

Because I'm sure there aren't freeloading crackers around here.. :bananadea

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG