The online racing simulator
Moar AWD cars and some V8`s plx!

And rotary engine race cars!
Quote from scania :Maybe we can be a car tuner to build a race version of RAC, like Race Pro have a wide body WTCC car

but...MRT is a Formula car, how can it be a GTR......

I want to have a XF V8!

just like Cilo V6
a hatch back MR car with FO8's engine, F1's TC & a Double clutch gear box, same class at FZR

and a lesser power version, no TC, H shift, FXO engine with a high boost turbo, same class with LFR class

a tuned down version LX LX5--same class with the VW, LX3--same class with XFG, LX2--same class with UF1

GT3 cup version of FZ5, same class with FWD GTR

FZ GT1 & XR GTR RR---just like 911 GT1 & CLK GTR

FX GTR street version--just like CLK DTM street version

Too many unnecessary modified cars. New cars would be better, as well as some modified cars to suit the classes. Some you stated (in bold) above i like though.
Quote from orange_boy_uk :I would like to see a Diesel Turbo car. Maybe 2litre Diesel Turbo or something.

Exactly somthing i would wanna see
Quote from FlyeThemoon :Old F1 or F1 Cars with Turbocharger

GO AWAY Scirocco i want BMW M3 E90

I dont think they will put an M3 on the demo version.
not sure if it's been suggested before or not, but racing trucks/jeeps would be cool too... i guess we could use some maps to accommodate them though, stuff like a mud drag track, more rally tracks... i won't get into rock climbing though...
i really want something with a real long wheelbase ("bus/limo") type thing
Quote :bus

cruisin' usa anyone?
a tractor
A bit hot in here?

*SNIFF*

it smells like bananas too!
Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 ::bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea

I think we need a Tanker in LFS. Fully loaded of icy, cold water
I think some more drift machines should be availble for driving. Now there are the XG series refering to the Mitsubishi Starion. Why not add cars that are refering to more common drifters?
  • Nissan Silvia/200sx s13,s14 and s15 ?
  • Mazda RX7 FC3S (XR?) / FD3S ?
  • Toyota Supra?
More AWD vehicles for rally and so on refering to cars like.
  • Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
  • Subaru Impreza
Car refering to the Civic perhaps?

What i'd like to see in LFS would be something similar to the XR but slightly more Nissan 200sx s13 looking. And i'd also like to see something refering to the Nissan Silvia S15.

Perhaps theese machines could be driven on some mountain trail map for touge racing? Maybe you could make like a mountain with some diffrent patches you can follow and also make that a couple of circuits?
Ok. In S3, we need a little bit of american in here. we already have the european looking FXR, FZR, FZ50, XRR, XFG, XFR, UF1000, UFR, the RA, the formulas, and the all new VW Scirocco. the japanese looking cars in here XRG, RB4, XRT, and the FXO. But, whats this? oh yeah! they are all underpowered! We need the all new Camaro in here (coming out soon), and the Corvette ZR1. The Camaro has 422 hp, not-the-best handling, and looks kind of cool. The Corvette ZR1 has 610 hp, great handling, no weight, and is also looks cool. You may not agree, but just think for a minute; how would S3 be with gutless cars in here?
actually, LFS should just make a whole bunch of new cars that we can download and install on the game. They should also release the tools to make the cars, because who knows... the Camaro and Corvette I want might show up. I bet this could solve a lot of problems.
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :actually, LFS should just make a whole bunch of new cars that we can download and install on the game.

Yeah, indeed, they should.

And it should be done by next Sunday at the latest!!

if anything american i think we should have old style muscle cars like mustang, charger.

or some cars styled like old cars like the classic touring car seires (top hat)

which include ford mustangs, ford anglias, ford cortinas, jag mk1+mk2s, minis, austin A40s+A35s+A50s

ithink we need old cars as we dont have any at the moment
Quote from stacks9 :if anything american i think we should have old style muscle cars like mustang, charger.

or some cars styled like old cars like the classic touring car seires (top hat)

which include ford mustangs, ford anglias, ford cortinas, jag mk1+mk2s, minis, austin A40s+A35s+A50s

The UF1 looks old donit?
Forklift !
Quote from stacks9 :

Everycar in LFS looks slightly old. By the time the Scirocco comes into LFS, that will be old too.
^^^ yup. but they should make car packs the has choice car we can download instead of everything being put into the game.
that could work people could make their own cars and upload then onto a site like lfsworld like the skins section there could be a cars section
then the users would have to download cars and.... look at the mess some people make, anyways, thats what developers are or. but if we could send in cars models they might add them
New Open Wheel
Anyone Thought of the Champcar yet? It would be a good idea to have a turbocharged open wheeler! it would open up a whole new feel to some of the more open trackslike KY & WE! Also, It might make a good oval car as the F08 and BF1 are getting slightly boring... Here are some stats:

Displacement - 161 cubic inches, 2.64 liters
Cylinders - V-8
Weight - 325 pounds (148 kilograms)
Horsepower - Approximately 900 hp
Maximum rpm - 15,000
Aspiration - Turbocharged
Valves - Four per cylinder
Cams - Dual camshafts per cylinder bank
Fuel delivery - Fuel injection

Just sounds like fun to me - i also enjoyed the rFactor mod too but it would be a lot better in LFS

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG