The online racing simulator
Lerts' ideas and theories
(921 posts, closed, started )
I give up. The world is staged.
Quote from Becky Rose :I give up. The world is staged.

I'm going to have to kill you off now, otherwise you might tell him too much and the TV show will be ruined.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I'm going to have to kill you off now, otherwise you might tell him too much and the TV show will be ruined.

Actually Lerts, the truth is quite simple.

You are the lizardman overlord of this domain. You are in a crygentic sleep onboard the colony ship Hhalkkthumba. If you achieve full and true enlightenment by the time the ship reaches the new homeworld you will be one of the citizens of this new colony.

If you fail your raw materials will be used as cleaning fluid for telephone hygeine wipes.
This cartoon was commissioned by the lizardman overlords to make you *think* that they are nice people. If you fall for it, you're destined to be telephone sanitary wipe detergent.
Quote from lerts :well as i told this guy who read my mind in a chat expansion is love and contraction hate, creation and destruction

Quote from lerts :in my model 2 particles counterotate in ellipses around each other, just like electrons

Are you using wave-particle and other theories to model your electrons? Can your masses be in more than one energy state at a time as electrons appear to be?
Quote from lerts :this causes a propulsion pulling the particle more in the inwards half of the ellipse than in the outwards

What?
Quote from lerts :this causes a simultaneous inflation of the particle and translation in opening spiral

Huh?
Quote from lerts :eventually it runs the whole universe to find another particle like the 1st and become a new set

Oh my...
Quote from lerts :so particles will sahpe universes that will be particles of bigger universe in an endless happening

Arrrggghhh
Quote from lerts :now hate can revert the process and instead of inflation having shrinking which you wouldnt notice since time would reverse

Time reverses when things shrink?
Quote from lerts :now my intutition is that we live in a micro fantasillionth of a second that goes back and fowardd

Or rather, you live in a microwatsit, and we live in the real world!
Quote from lerts :sometimes it repeates a lot causing lot of dejavu but sometimes each back and forth are different making a linear sucesion

I see. Actually that's a lie, I don't see at all.
Quote from lerts :in other words we are living eternity in a fantasillionth of a second

Still haven't understood that.
Quote from lerts :this was another precognition of mine, as i was trying to understand how would be posible to destroy and inflating contracting particle i realized eternity could happen in an instant

Did you really realise that, or do you think you realised it or are fish from Leeds?
Quote from lerts :this was 5 years ago this week i heard this song: id love to take a tiny piece of time strech it like chewing gum and make it eternal

My brain hurts.
Quote from lerts :cant you see why im suspicous of being in an odd truman show?

No, but I can see why you're paranoid
Quote from lerts :i think maths is confusing i dont like it

I believe it feels the same way
Quote from lerts :imagine you have a spool and at the end of the cable theres a heavy fast stone making a very eccentric ellipse

when would you rather holding the spool when its making the half of ellipse that is an outwards spiral where the slight friction of the spool is doing the job and the stone hardly pulls

or in the other half where the electric powerfull engine of the spool is pulling the stone in an inwards spiral pulling as hell?

Erm, I don't know. Probably the latter as I'm lazy.
Quote from lerts :now let your intuition a tool developed by trillions of years find the answer not hundred years math

I would, but I'm quite impatient.
Quote from lerts :in what half of the ellipse would you rather hold the spool?

Didn't you already ask this?
Quote from lerts :now kepler, both halfs of ellipse have the same area therefore they last the same time

I give up! I surrender! No more! Pleeeeeeeeeease!
great the waitress i like have asked me to teach her maths and english
i cant believe it the waitress i like said to me i have a proposition for you.... can you teach me english and maths i said of course

i like this girl so much im reseraching on the exam she is taking but any advice?

she says she makes heart shapes in the coffe for me she almost had a fight with a gir who run into a me and now she wants lessons

oh im so ilusioned do you think i have any chances what should i do i like the girl so much
Quote :great the waitress i like have asked me to teach her maths

but you said...
Quote :i think maths is confusing i dont like it

Quote :theres no need to evercomplicate things with maths

Quote :and english

I'm not sure you should be teaching that either, but if I quoted some examples I fear the irony would be lost.

I hope that helps.
Quote from Becky Rose :I'm not sure you should be teaching that either, but if I quoted some examples I fear the irony would be lost.

I hope that helps.

Not to worry, lerts said he has half a PhD in English
hell im so badly in love with this girl

in my phantasize she is the same girls who broke my heart in 2002

just like this video many loves but just one single eternal twin soul

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=2KLXVSsT2wQ
hell what i cant believe is im gonna get money for being on the comapnay of this amazing girl

life rules
Quote from lerts :hell what i cant believe is im gonna get money for being on the comapnay of this amazing girl

life rules

Money, what?

How?

Company, what company?
she is paying me for teaching her maths and english and she is sooooooo hot
Tell her I'll teach her twice as much in one-seventeenth of the time, for a tenth of the cost, and won't dribble on her once.
i wonder what will happen when she understands that you've been teaching her nonsense.
She'll probably join this forum!
Quote from lerts :she says she makes heart shapes in the coffe for me she almost had a fight with a gir who run into a me and now she wants lessons

oh im so ilusioned do you think i have any chances what should i do i like the girl so much

tell me where that cafe is... ive been trying to find one with a decent barrista that can do latte art for years
Quote from Tristy :Tell her I'll teach her twice as much in one-seventeenth of the time, for a tenth of the cost, and won't dribble on her once.

By the time Lerts has taught her maths that might not be a very good deal Tristan.
How the hell did you not predict this happening? You can't possibly ever be ill prepared. Precognitive abilities failing you?
I predict a pretty flippin' far out reply
Quote from tristancliffe :Predicting the end of a sentence is not abnormal. Many people do it. With the aid of context, knowledge of the subject matter, and perhaps even memories of similar prior conversations with people it's quite easy to predict what word will be used next.

but have you ever been able to predice how one of lerts' sentences will end ?
Quote from tinvek :but have you ever been able to predice how one of lerts' sentences will end ?

badly?
Quote from Becky Rose :badly?

i don't think he has ever actually "finished a single sentence" as in "completed a single coherent thought"
This thread is closed

Lerts' ideas and theories
(921 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG