The online racing simulator
Lerts' ideas and theories
(921 posts, closed, started )
#26 - th84
This thread is worse than any of the lerts threads I have seen.

You couldve just made a thread that said "HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT ME!!!!"
I don't think your threads are really spam, Lerts - they are all correctly filed and provoke discussion which is interesting.
hopefully he will put his ideas in here and thus cut down on threads.
And you'll have a nice looking Luke.S thread with lots of posts and you'll feel loved. Awesome!
#30 - th84
Lerts, just cut down on your new threads. Just pretend that button doesnt even exist.

If I left this forum everytime I recieved hate mail from one of its mods .....ummm.... I wouldnt be here.
Exactly - the WoW one admittedly was strange even by Lerts standards, but pretty much all of your posts have provoked a discussion and so aren't really spam. I think SamH was being a bit hasty.
:banghead:
Quote from duke_toaster :i Don't Think Your Threads Are Really Spam, Lerts - They Are All Correctly Filed And Provoke Discussion Which Is Interesting.

+1.
Lerts don't go becaus people hate u in the beginning althow i had not done anything somehow i was hated

(by a certain user...
who disliked anime alot)
This thread is getting posts for the wrong reasons... like this one.
I think Lerts is one of the best topic creators. He's the most original for sure!

Lerts - you should just not make your own threads so much and as Becky said just reply to other peoples topics with your thoughts on the issue.

Either that or we'll have to force Sam to make a "Lerts' special cave" subforum where you can post all of your wacky and wonderful ideas and paradoxes.
Guys if this guy gives lerts a chance to feel at home here
wich i think is very friendly

So guy who like to moan and bitch about everything just...
SHUT IT
yes but in the end i couldnt get to know if wowow is real or not

i think is plain stupid to buy it but an incredible deep and cool idea

i get to be loved or hated theres no mid point, thoug the more you know me the less you hate me, seems this moderator dislikes my posts and he has the power to stopped them

he said the next time i post rubish hell ban me,it was a last warning, and i dont want to be banned because then the very end would have thronw his money to the garbage because banned i wont be able to play

so you must understand i have no other chance but to leave, and the only reason for that is cause im odd

i pm the moderator still waiting for an answer, but do you think he meant next time i post too much heel ban me or next time you post something he sees as stupid hell ban me?
Quote from lerts :yes but in the end i couldnt get to know if wowow is real or not

i think is plain stupid to buy it but an incredible deep and cool idea

i get to be loved or hated theres no mid point, thoug the more you know me the less you hate me, seems this moderator dislikes my posts and he has the power to stopped them

he said the next time i post rubish hell ban me,it was a last warning, and i dont want to be banned because then the very end would have thronw his money to the garbage because banned i wont be able to play

so you must understand i have no other chance but to leave, and the only reason for that is cause im odd

i pm the moderator still waiting for an answer, but do you think he meant next time i post too much heel ban me or next time you post something he sees as stupid hell ban me?

Whel i think the next time you post something he sees as dumb you'l get banned but who was this moderator?

EDIT: I already know
lerts sam isn't going to ban you he would only give an infraction.
Lerts is a nice guy I don't want to get rid of him
Quote from Luke.S :lerts sam isn't going to ban you he would only give an infraction.

Depends how low he is on coffee.
all right ill start with a termodinamics problem that can lead to free energy or even the amazing selfstanding umbrella

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e222/raaaid/palanca.jpg

imagine a cilinder 2 m long 1 m2 surface that has a 10000 kg piston in the midle

when vertical pressure is 1 bar or atm, 10000 kg/m2, the downforce of the piston

leaned 30º pressure will be downforce of the piston again which will be 10000*sin30. so 5000 kg/m2 or 0.5 bar

so the piston moves 1m away since half the pressure double the volume, now height of the piston will be the initial 1 meter plus the 1 m which displaces*sin30 which give us a height of 1 m

so the piston has an altitude of 1 m vertical as leaned 30º so hoewver much you lean it the piston will always have the same altitude

which means that if the tube is weightless the center of gravity will remain at the same altitude however leaned or vertical

so in my opinion taking the tube from verticality to leaned 30º and back will take as much effort as displacing the 10000 kg horizontally which in the case of there no being friction it will be 0

now connect the piston to a generator and have free energy, a little girl could use this as leverer and rise tons

now exist the posiblity that entropy or something acts so what do you think

now for those whos gonna say the piston falls over:

if the cog doesnt move gravity doesnt move it, for movement to occur potential energy must be spent by lowering the cog
#45 - th84
Quote from lerts :all right ill start with a termodinamics problem that can lead to free energy or even the amazing selfstanding umbrella

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e222/raaaid/palanca.jpg

imagine a cilinder 2 m long 1 m2 surface that has a 10000 kg piston in the midle

when vertical pressure is 1 bar or atm, 10000 kg/m2, the downforce of the piston

leaned 30º pressure will be downforce of the piston again which will be 10000*sin30. so 5000 kg/m2 or 0.5 bar

so the piston moves 1m away since half the pressure double the volume, now height of the piston will be the initial 1 meter plus the 1 m which displaces*sin30 which give us a height of 1 m

so the piston has an altitude of 1 m vertical as leaned 30º so hoewver much you lean it the piston will always have the same altitude

which means that if the tube is weightless the center of gravity will remain at the same altitude however leaned or vertical

so in my opinion taking the tube from verticality to leaned 30º and back will take as much effort as displacing the 10000 kg horizontally which in the case of there no being friction it will be 0

now connect the piston to a generator and have free energy, a little girl could use this as leverer and rise tons

now exist the posiblity that entropy or something acts so what do you think

now for those whos gonna say the piston falls over:

if the cog doesnt move gravity doesnt move it, for movement to occur potential energy must be spent by lowering the cog

But that still doesnt answer the real question...... Is microwaving bacon really cooking?
Quote from lerts :a little girl could use this as leverer and rise tons

Umm, if the piston itself weighs 10000kg, can little girls lift the weight of a bus? No one can lift 10000kg!
#47 - SamH
Merged all current lerts-related threads into this one.
Quote from duke_toaster :I don't think your threads are really spam, Lerts - they are all correctly filed and provoke discussion which is interesting.

+1.

There are some people who are more deserving of being warned/banned for spamming, IMO.
Who don't like lerts, leave him alone and don't read these post.
Personally I like him and he's part of the family in lfs community,
If he leaves, there would be a hole in our community that no one else could fill.
#50 - th84
Quote from zeugnimod :+1.

There are some people who are more deserving of being warned/banned for spamming, IMO.

This thread is closed

Lerts' ideas and theories
(921 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG