The online racing simulator
Lerts' ideas and theories
(921 posts, closed, started )
Quote from lerts :hell after 6 hours i had one though ill keep at it

You fall back after only 6 hours?

Sorry but I think you need professional help.
You don't have to give up if you can't, just switch product, some can cause you to become paranoid even with small amounts. The trouble is in countries where it's a serious crime to have it, you can only get the bad stuff that will mess you up. If you try and just stop you will never be able to quit, just reduce the amount you smoke each week, until eventually you are only having 3 or 4 a week, then it shouldn't be a big problem.
well in the last 23 hours i just smoked 2

after all my plan is stop 48 hours and then smoke 2 a day and see

i cant stop for ever suddenly cause quitting leads me to no eating and no sleeping and to an awefull depresion

thats why i just can quit when theres some girl in my life depresion doesnt affect me that much then
Another thing to try is when you get a craving, just go out for a quick jog around the block, or do something else that will get you feeling better. One thing that sometimes works with smokers is deep breathing whenever they get a craving, if you breath deeply and slowly it will relax you.
thanks guys i love you all

my 666th post is not gonna be evil
Oh noes, Lerts 666th post, what will happen? Will the world be consumed by the second dimmension and create a time paradox that eventually will lead to a black hole of death? Jesus now we're screwed! :scared:
Get some of that stuff that makes ciggies taste like shit (allegedly, I've never tasted the stuff (fags)), dip your pack in it and you'll be unable to smaoke without feeling physically sick
anyway im realizing actually this waitress i like just wants lessons and im best for having a diploma in english and almost another in engineering

so i better ignore her to not harm myself

in 2001 there was this girl, she would dress always on blue like me and we crossed all times

one day when i was considering going out with another girl she liked me and which was incredibly pretty i thought i should give me another chance and see this girl i liked

as i took the bus i got knowledge there was a strike yet she would go there on blue and with a luftwaffe jacket its not sold in spain identical to mine

she would come to me and asked me if i wanted to play a game with her and her couple frineds

her friend would say to me: this time you dont play on blue

the girl i liked said i dont want to eat him refering to the game

so i thought well the girl i like probably likes me why would she say she dont want to eat me in the game and so many more things, thats not normal so i sent away the other girl who liked me which i still regret because for being honest with my feelings i ended alone

so the 21-12-2001 i aked her out and she sent me away

i liked the girl so much i couldnt stand the idea of seeing her in the future with children so i left intending to be forever to amsterdam leaving my family and studies

there i had so much cannabis i had the feeling everybody knew me and got extreamly paranoid, luckily in a lucid moment i fled back home whre i had a nervous breakdown

my obsesion with this girl hasnt stopped and i fantasize every girl i like its actually her something like this video

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=rjzzK8tIbOc

so now i have to take a choice:

keep like now smoking 15 a day with no effect due to total tolerance to it in a slow suicide that grants me i survive my parents so i dont disapoint them

smoke 2 and be happy with my fantasize of a twin soul for me and risk be a danger for somebody due to madness

quit totally and be sink by this reallity in which i kissed a girl 17 years ago and the perspective are alike and risk ending up jumping by a window

as you see all choices im offered are pretty bad
It must be REALLY easy to get diplomas in subjects where you live.
well ill go for 2 a day and being mildly insane

humm no so easy i spent 7 years on english and this is my 8th year on engineering
I am glad that Lerts is harder and more realistic now. ;D
Quote from tristancliffe :It must be REALLY easy to get diplomas in subjects where you live.

I laughed.

I guess different countries have different standards.
well i just cant quit i started to day again

this is something i havent even told my friends but the last two times i quitted i got to such a bad depresion i was convinced to jump out a window but i was saved smoking back again

i only managed to quit smoking 2 years ago when i went out with a girl for two weeks so i lasted two weeks without smoking

you must think this guy must be so weird not to even be able to kiss a girl but just so you know i look pretty good in just 10 months in the usa 6 girls run into me, is this catholicism of spain where girls cant take the 1st step and myself being shy im screwed

so life in the last 17 years have no given me a single reason to apreciate life, in fact most peaple dream theres an afterlife, this scares me as hell i dream of life ending forever when you die
You have to learn to appreciate life and what it has to offer. Instead of seeing yourself "trapped in this misery". Life is a lot better than you maybe think it is.
does beauty depend on the eyes that look?

well a big nose will always look big but i recall this girl who i though very beatifull and turn me on so much and one day a friend would say referring to her oh my god how ugly is that girl have you noticed?

i didnt answer but isnt it odd?

any experience that supports that beauty is not patronized?
Quote from lerts :does beauty depend on the eyes that look?

There is something like... what the majority of people look at as "beautiful" will be seen as beautiful by most people, just because of the simple fact, that most people think it is.

The question is, does it matter?

We are all individuals, and it shouldn't always matter what other people think. So if something is beautiful for your eyes, then it probably is (for you, it's not important what other people think)!

So yes, beauty depends "on the eyes that look".
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Quote from lerts :well ill go for 2 a day and being mildly insane

humm no so easy i spent 7 years on english and this is my 8th year on engineering

Why not 7 or 8 a day? If you are doing 15 a day at the moment you should just try and halve that, then when you get used to that number, halve it again.
So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
blue skies from pain.
Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
A smile from a veil?
Do you think you can tell?
And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
Hot ashes for trees?
Hot air for a cool breeze?
Cold comfort for change?
And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?
How I wish, how I wish you were here.
We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year,
Running over the same old ground.
What have you found? The same old fears.
Wish you were here.

So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
blue skies from pain.

heaven is evil and they make people suffer hell is the rebel resistance

heavens grey hell green

are you sure you arent bein cheated?

real human heros for faked human god

Hot ashes for trees?
Cold comfort for change?

do you remember beofre the fall when earth was part of hell?

you dont fight anymore now youre a piece of this staged prison world and get power for it

How I wish, how I wish you were here. We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year,Running over the same old ground.

i miss you we are prisioners of this world life after life for very long

Wish you were here.

we all live under fear, i miss you

well free interpretation of art isnt it?

edit

well thanks good idea ill reduce to 10-12 first
Quote from lerts :So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
blue skies from pain.
A smile from a veil?
Hot ashes for trees?
Cold comfort for change?
How I wish, how I wish you were here.
We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year,
Running over the same old ground.
Wish you were here.

Music my mind to lose within
lerts, you've crossed in spamming now.
This thread is closed

Lerts' ideas and theories
(921 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG