The online racing simulator
Lerts' ideas and theories
(921 posts, closed, started )
/me hides his aura.
now from a realistic point of view, check this out:

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=EnJghb8yk6c

it tells how fingers electromagnetic auras from 2 persons that like each other melt together but if they hate each other they keep apart

also shows a healer acting, you can see how he replentish the other person aura

i read there are 2 extremes on people, healers that give energy and vampires who steal energy

you can even see the tentacle like rays coming from the healer aura touching the other person, in a way a healer gets energy by giving other people energy while vampires unable to produce enrgy for themselves steal it from others

we all heard of the guy who goes by and as he passes street lights turn off, to myself it happens the opposite i turn them on

healers and vampires can be seen in forums as well, a healer for example would be the very end that feels happy making others feel happy, vampires i wont mention anybody but we all know of people here that feel well when they make others feel bad

energy keeps, the energy of the person that feels bad cause of the mean comment goes to the person whos been rude

why else would people make mean comments if it was not cause they feel well making those comments
That was quite an interesting watch. Lerts which am I a healer or a vampire. And be truthful.
People posting mean comments because they don't know what to write, but they are attention whores

Most people commenting on video's on craptube, ain't got a clue about the video itself, but seek attention from other people, either by provok or by agreeing.
Quote from The Very End :People posting mean comments because they don't know what to write, but they are attention whores

Most people commenting on video's on craptube, ain't got a clue about the video itself, but seek attention from other people, either by provok or by agreeing.

Who's a grumpy git this morning?gk tve
Hehe, I am at work, and as custommer support you get grumpy
But reading this topic lightens up my mind, and alwlays fun with a little retallaliation ;D
ive realized of something: playing so much i dream all night about the game, and this next day makes me faster

it happened as well playing go, a board game against ai, which contrary to chess ai is very bad

i could spend all day playing and i wouldnt improve, every breakthrough i made was made in the morning after dreaming so much about it, from easy on small board to difficult on big board evry time i made a breakthrough it was in the morning after dreaming very much about it

i think dreaming is a brain simulation so we can practice hunting to improve our skills without danger

so dreams know all real posibilities since its a simulation of reality, so we might be able to fly for real
Quote from Luke.S :That was quite an interesting watch. Lerts which am I a healer or a vampire. And be truthful.

i bet for a healer but vampires seem cooler they can read minds including girls and seduece them by influencing them with their minds, wouldnt that be cool
Quote from lerts :ive realized of something: playing so much i dream all night about the game, and this next day makes me faster

it happened as well playing go, a board game against ai, which contrary to chess ai is very bad

i could spend all day playing and i wouldnt improve, every breakthrough i made was made in the morning after dreaming so much about it, from easy on small board to difficult on big board evry time i made a breakthrough it was in the morning after dreaming very much about it

i think dreaming is a brain simulation so we can practice hunting to improve our skills without danger

so dreams know all real posibilities since its a simulation of reality, so we might be able to fly for real

This is an amazing concept and I'm gonna try paying attention to what this could bring to the debate table. Dreams are very interesting, whether used for simulating reality to provide safe training, or viewing future / past memories, or letting the brain cool down and select random visions from previous experiences... Dreams are always interesting.
Quote from lerts :i bet for a healer but vampires seem cooler they can read minds including girls and seduece them by influencing them with their minds, wouldnt that be cool

If only that was possible. Who agrees?
Could be interesting... But honestly I don't think I'm ready for what happens behind their heads. I mean being told I am not taking things serious enough, then that I take things too seriously, over and over in the same day is quite confusing from my end (especially when said things happened when I was taking things serious and just fooling around (respectively to how she described my behavior). So I doubt I am ready to handle reading that.) If someone manages to figure this out, let me know what goes on in there!
Quote from blackbird04217 :Could be interesting... But honestly I don't think I'm ready for what happens behind their heads. I mean being told I am not taking things serious enough, then that I take things too seriously, over and over in the same day is quite confusing from my end (especially when said things happened when I was taking things serious and just fooling around (respectively to how she described my behavior). So I doubt I am ready to handle reading that.) If someone manages to figure this out, let me know what goes on in there!

wtf?
What is there to fudge?

Simple terms - girls are confusing without reading their minds... SO I was saying I doubt I'd be ready to attempt to read their minds, mine might need a few defrags and reformats... Maybe even physical repair.
ah i get you now. I agree.
Mentally, I think there is little difference between a man and a woman. The only differences are physical. It's not like once you find out how one girl thinks then you know everything about girls. They're all different. Everyone is different, regardless of gender.

Quote from blackbird04217 :Simple terms - girls are confusing without reading their minds...

Everyone is confusing. Not just girls. Don't you hear girls saying how they don't understand guys? Some girls get nervous around guys, just as some guys get nervous around girls.

EDIT: The only reason people act a certain way is because that is the way that they were taught to act. Men don't have to be more aggressive then women. Likewise, women can be just aggressive as men. It's just that society makes it seem as though people have to conform with the rest of their gender. Being aggressive doesn't make you any more of a man than anyone else.
Oh I never said any two girls think the same way...
Quote from BurnOut69 :And you are exactly who to tell people how to act? No one? Thats what I thought. If you cant go sideways in the off topic forum, I dont know where you can.

Sorry for not being a lonely stoner with nothing better to do then go out of his way to make everyone laugh in an effort to make up for the nothingness he is.... Its a sad sad existence being a lfs member now.
Quote from BurnOut69 :And you are exactly who to tell people how to act? No one? Thats what I thought. If you cant go sideways in the off topic forum, I dont know where you can.

NO DRIFTING!
Quote from wheel4hummer :...Likewise, women can be just aggressive as men. ...

I waited for my ban to expire to post this...

From experience... They can, and it's fun!

:hide:
Welcome back, excellent first post, I guess
A month without LFS Forum, I wonder what you've been doing all these nights without posting here...

Quote from theirishnoob :Sorry for not being a lonely stoner with nothing better to do then go out of his way to make everyone laugh in an effort to make up for the nothingness he is.... Its a sad sad existence being a lfs member now.

Instead, you just go out of your way to be a pri- er.... jerk.
Quote from theirishnoob :Sorry for not being a lonely stoner with nothing better to do then go out of his way to make everyone laugh in an effort to make up for the nothingness he is.... Its a sad sad existence being a lfs member now.

So a happy existence involves insulting people you don't know from a bar of yellow soap on the interweb?

Teach me, master.
its quite simple hank
the first step involves imagining yourself being miserable cross and wet... british in other words
everything else automatically follows from that
This thread is closed

Lerts' ideas and theories
(921 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG