The online racing simulator
Lerts' ideas and theories
(921 posts, closed, started )
holy crap, i was thinking to watch a borat clip which i watched before, and as soon as i went to youtube, it's right there in the recommandation list!
haha welcome to bizarre lerts world

now imagine this kind of thing happening evry 30 seconds, you would have a nervous breakdown as i did

in fact i had 2, something that relieves the pain of this is that eric hartman the best combat pilot ever had 2 as well

maybe youve been nice and angels are getting things easier for you with this video
Oh noes! The monkeys have stolen your coconut!

Oh lerts, by the way. When you connect to a server it'll say <racername has connected (LFS World Name)> so everyone can tell it's you anyway.
i just thought of an example in which momentum is not conserved:

imagine you weight 0 and you have heavy stones rotating around you grasped by bars or what is the same that theres no you and the stones are very fast counterotating around a center of g with a certain radius

^O--.--O^

and suddenly when on this position you cut the cable

both stones will go shot forward, now wheres the reaction?
What holds 'you' in the middle? If it is fixed, then it still has to apply a force to react against the tensions in the cable.
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e222/raaaid/quest.jpg

i just realized the stones will move just horizontally remaing cog static

when the stones are at 12 or 6 oclock theyll have maximum speed when at 3 or 9 oclock will have 0 speed

now what if you put such energy into the system as to achieve a huge speed at 12 oclock and at 6 when is 0 you cut the weightless cable?

what would have happened with that energy?
So these things are spinning, both around a common point, but in opposite directions? Are they spinning with a constant speed (radians per second), or are they acting like pendulums? I don't quite see how a spinning thing has zero speed on the horizontal? Surely the linear speed will be the same all the way around???

Maybe I misunderstood, but if you cut the cable when the speed is zero it will just stay there (neglecting gravity), and if you cut the cable when the speed is high it will continue tangentially with the same linear speed. There is no magic extra or missing energy in either state.
conservation of momentum states the cog cant move within an isolated system floating in space

this rules out other movement than the stones moving horizontally because if not cog would move which cant be

but if they only move horizontally energy doesnt conservate becuase it will be great at some moments(12 and 6) and 0 at others (3 and 9)
Okay, let's consider at 3 and 9 positions. Mass A has MV momentum UPWARDS (+MV) whilst Mass B has MV momentum DOWNWARDS. +MV+-MV = 0

At 12 and 6 then Mass A has MV momentum to the LEFT whilst Mass B has MV momentum to the RIGHT. Taking right as positive then -MV++MV = 0.

Conservation of momentum.
oh great why i have first though of momentum conservation with the well i was doing with the dreaming of being next main character

i hate physics theres nothing to do if you discover cold fusion your dead so better gamble with the wolrd safety for knowledge, btw i friend told me cern broke again XD

in fact getting into physics makes me find some inconsistencies which cant believe havent been seen before which leads me to believe this world is a stage which is no good even if true
I think it's much more likely that you don't understand the basic principles of physics, and so what you think is wrong is actually wrong (i.e. everything obeys the laws, you just either don't know the law or don't know how to analyse the problem in the first place).

CERN went wrong a few weeks ago. As the most complex machine man has ever attemped I'm not surprised. But it WILL NOT DESTROY THE WORLD. It just can't. The only people who think it will are fools.

Cold Fusion comes and goes from fashion, and keeps being disproven at each try. It's not impossible, theoretically, but not likely with today's technology. Time will tell.
As they would say in Star Trek, lerts is trying to solve a puzzle without having all the pieces.
Quote :I think it's much more likely that you don't understand the basic principles of physics, and so what you think is wrong is actually wrong (i.e. everything obeys the laws, you just either don't know the law or don't know how to analyse the problem in the first place).

Actually no Tristan, Lerts is right. One of the interesting thing about all the individual sciences is that some of them are mutually exclusive.

The Newtonian models of gravity and Einsteins relativity theories respectively are mutually exclusive with some aspects of quantum mechanics, yet all these sciences work and are proveable in their own respect - but why some laws apply to some things and not to others remains a mystery. It's one of the mysteries it is hoped CERN will anwer as it tries to grabble with astrological questions with quantum mechanics.

It's when we look at the heavens and at the little innie meeny things at the same time, with the same set of laws, suddenly science looks very stupid indeed.

I've got my money on a 16 dimensional string theory personally. Though i'm not sure what the higher 6 dimensions are. My guess is they are spares incase one breaks...
Lerts right? Holy shizzle mah nizzle!
Yes, I'm aware that that laws that [seem to] govern the very small don't apply to the very large and vice versa, but we're talking large balls and conservation of angular and linear momentum, where the laws are pretty water tight.

String theory is so 1980s! You want to be thinking in branes, which are only 1990s!
oh his theory on perpetual motion was about as accurate as a blind man trying archery for the first time whilst 14 times over the drink drive limit, sure.

EDIT: branes? I feel some edumakating coming along, what are they?
I don't think he even made it to the archery course/range/whatever you call it where archery takes place!
ack sorry I got you. lolz - considering my current signature even referrs to a piece of pop culture about m-theory that was quite slow of me...
Quote from Becky Rose :The Newtonian models of gravity and Einsteins relativity theories respectively are mutually exclusive with some aspects of quantum mechanics

isnt the only real problem that in quantum theory all particles have 0 size which makes neither sense nor leads to any useful results on any 1/r laws like ie gravity
ill put you an example of inconsitency:

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e222/raaaid/momentum.jpg

notice from one to another if momentum is conserved energy triples

i dont consider myself so smart as to be the only one to see this nor that stupid not to see the obvious

there fore i conclude this world must be staged or something is going on cause i cant be the only one who sees these things

edit:

what i expect from the stage is people saying i dont understand the drawing, energy is disipated in tension, it will behave a different way playing thick, being ignored...

anything but admitting the obvious, why?

ive shared with you many of my odd experiences, i can only be suspicious of something odd going on it cant all be just cause im crazy
well... i think that you just don't know what the **** you are talking about.
well thanks tsiros at least youre confirming theres nothing wrong cause youd be fast to point out exactly what

edit:

besides im trying to learn im giving my view on what i learn why arent you helpfull?

you just confirm my stage theory previously exposed so you are being totally negative
negative? i much prefer the term "accurate".
the thing cant be easier i weight 1 kg and counterotate both 1 kg weights around me

im still in space if at 3 and 9 o clock stones go at 1 m/s im going at 2m/s since i started still cause momentum suposely conserves

when the stones are at my 12 ill be still or the cog will be moving which should be imposible so all previous momemtum will be divided among the two stones so they will go each at 2m/s

initial energy=3 final energy=4

even you understand this so somebody tell me whats going on in this world why so many fakes in physics
You people actually understand what he's trying to say? I got the stones bit and that they're revolving, but that's it.
This thread is closed

Lerts' ideas and theories
(921 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG