The online racing simulator
Lerts' ideas and theories
(921 posts, closed, started )
what the hell is a gong piano?
I have a glockenspiel piano, I'll sell for £5 via paypal with free overnight delivery
lol
I have a hamster piano, it pokes different sized hamsters with hot pins for different notes.
haha i just noticed this thread has the biggest ratio of number of rate votes per number of posts

i bet all votes are 5 stars or 1 star no mid point

is there anyway to know this?
Yes, I just gave it 1 star, it's pretty much a spam thread, with you posting strange ideas and theories, and the rest of the forum laughing at you and making fun of your posts.

By the way I just invented a tiny violin that uses worms instead of strings, and I'm playing it just for you.
-
(lerts) DELETED by lerts
-
(lerts) DELETED by lerts
yeah man if so many socialiced psychos hate me and good people love me im doing it well
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I have a hamster piano, it pokes different sized hamsters with hot pins for different notes.

f--king epic!!!!
wow thanks guys now im the most voted thread in ot, seems i dont leave people indiferent
:bananalla
That's not a good thing Lerts.
The reason you have a few people voting 5 out of 5 can best be described by this picture which was posted in another thread...

5 out of 5 for failing.
Attached images
fail2.jpg
haha so youre trying to upset me?

why what did i do to deserve your attack, being honest?

why dont you try as me to tell everybody what you really think?

you can, the worse that can happen is you get banned

well studies show 1 every 4 is a socialiced psycho

an example of this can be seen on somebody showing a news of a girl comitting suicide and say FAIL

i mean im a nice person i can tell what i do and think: i listen to my soul through synchronity and it told me to call god more and grow my love and that there are very few angels and that i have many many graces

also i try to be creative i research for mental experiments on physics on many things not thought before, i tell you that sometimes i have faith in god and think this world must be staged cause god wouldnt allow as much suffer as the news show

these are unique ideas because they are my creation and i like to share them

on the contrary what did you apport to the world through this forum

putting down people?

thats all you do, the creativity you showed: a worm instrument, well at least the gong piano was amusing but the worm violin...

tell me one single thing that makes me deserve your attack

why some people give me energy like the very end and others take enrgy from me like you

do you think i try to caught attention, i dont, im just myself and because of this though i was the best person in the world wouldnt matter to be hated

well less words:

you hate me cause im a nice person who can be honest while you cant be honest because you are a ...
dude, you really worry me..... I'm scared to look in this thread, maybe your english is just bad (i hope so) but the things you say just make no link to reality...
Quote from lerts : i mean im a nice person i can tell what i do and think: i listen to my soul through synchronity and it told me to call god more and grow my love and that there are very few angels and that i have many many graces

LuLz whats my soul's cellphone number? :'D
I don't know why but god never answer my calls :'D
Quote from BlueFlame :dude, you really worry me..... I'm scared to look in this thread, maybe your english is just bad (i hope so) but the things you say just make no link to reality...

Lerts don't beliving in the theories about another dimension, parallell to ours, hes living in it. In his dimmension the physic laws are not like ours, they are, the lert way - as he describes in this topic.
Lerts is truely a god, therfor he don't need reasons, flawless english or silly knowlege about knowlege.

Irony may occure.. Lerts is my favorite user on this board, if I were gay I would marry him.
Quote from Blas89 :LuLz whats my soul's cellphone number? :'D
I don't know why but god never answer my calls :'D

And lerts says he doesnt believe in god
well man let it be so so im crazy maybe even schizophrenic, so what, do you have a problem with that?

am i offending anybody saying my ideas?

and why dont you discuss my ideas?

everybody called me crazy for saying i was listening to my soul thorugh synchronity

but even though i was crazy that doesnt bring down the idea of listening to your soul

in fact if your only argument against my ideas its that im crazy you are proving you have no arguments at all and like a child reverts to insulting

point me to a single thing you consider is not true and lets discuss it, for example did i fly for real or not

i beileve so, recall it with all the clarity, happened as well to my sister and levitation is a widely known paranormal phenomena

now dont you think if you call me crazy for holding this view you are proving you have no arguments?

and that is not your intention to discuss the issue but putting me down by calling me crazy for not liking my ideas or who god knows your problems

oh man i was not born yesterday i realize how you pretend not to understand

i realize how you twist my words

and you should realize that as long as i have a single friend here i wont give a dam about trillions of mean peole
Quote from lerts :and you should realize that as long as i have a single friend here i wont give a dam about trillions of mean peole

Why do you keep getting annoyed then? You have to grow the **** up.
I'm out of this stupid thread.
I think ther problem os that people don't know how to discuss this, most people here (including myself) don't have the knowlege about physic discussions, and canot prove if you are wrong or right.

About syncronicing the soul I do not agree. That's because I don't belive there something more than.. well us, the human beeing. I don't belive there are higher powers, or powers hidden in us. I do know that some people belive in miracles becuase some reports have told that human could in extreme situations do extreme things, but in the reality that is due to that we really allways have the power - but we lack the mentall knowlege HOW to use our bodies. So when in extreme situations you manage to do something extreme (like that man that liftet away a 500 kg stone from his leg in a accident, that is REAL ) people start talking about jesus or god know's what.

I don't really know, but I belive that. I have chosed to belive there is nothing super-magic-awesome about our lifes. There is no higher powers, there is nothing secret about humans, we are just flesh and bones, and we canot understand the universe, things are just like that and it's nothing we can change about it. We can creat illusion and fools ourselfes to belive other things, because we WANT to belive these things, we don't like the fact that we are not speciall, but it's just that way.

That's my point of veiw on some thing in life

- Sorry I could not really discuss good about that soul part, I just don't belive it and therfor it's hard for me to dicsuss it, even if I really tried to understand it I just don't. It's not your english fault, it's just that I don't belive in the soul. We are human, humans / living beeings don't have a soul, nothing have a soul because souls do not excist.
IMO!!!

Edit : Blas89 , that was a silly answer. Read what Lerts write, don't go on personal attack on him, because he talks what he belives - no need to go all out fury because of that.
Quote from Blas89 :Why do you keep getting annoyed then? You have to grow the **** up.
I'm out of this stupid thread.

oh man im human when someone says my ideas are stupid spam or something i get mad

but that doesnt last longer than half an hour, i got pretty thick skinned through forums

myself im agnostic i try to question everything, im not sure the soul exists but im not sure it doesnt exist either
Quote from lerts :oh man im human when someone says my ideas are stupid spam or something i get mad

but that doesnt last longer than half an hour, i got pretty thick skinned through forums

myself im agnostic i try to question everything, im not sure the soul exists but im not sure it doesnt exist either

Exactly! And I think a lot of people misunderstand this point. If the topic has been named something like "the laws of physics" or something I could understand that some people got upset, but really - name of topic is Lerts ideas and theories, meaning it's what he belifes. After reading some pages of utterly silly and agressive answers I got feed up and had to throw it out some.

And I actually like what you wrote here Lerts (marked text). You are a curious person, that liking the thoughts about that there _IS_ something more than our borring lifes and all that.
You deserve credits for telling back to everyone that tells it's wrong.

You got your point of veiw, and other got their point of veiw, but at least you seems capable to trying to describe them and backing up your reasons, instead of going on with silly personal attacks.
This thread is closed

Lerts' ideas and theories
(921 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG