The online racing simulator
Lerts' ideas and theories
(921 posts, closed, started )
i used to be a perfectly normal person but in 2001 started experiencing syncrhonity, 1st thing would be seeing the numbers 12 21 11 11 everywhere

this is a very extended phenomena just search 11:11 and youll find thousands personal accounts

but what started for me in 2002 havent find any alike:

im thinking, we never stop thinking as my mom told me, and suddenly i hear the word im thinking said by someone else

this started so suddenly and massively it drove me to have a nervous breakdown in 2002 because id be experiencing this thought sinchronity every half minute, it was crazy

now i experiment it 30 times a day and now is not only a single word is 2 or 3 in a row that hadnt happened before

my sister who is a psychiatrist tells me the meds and i tell her this things

she has my view, could be precognition or could be not

his husband expalin it as deja vu, a mistake of memory

but i have proof this is wrong since it happens to me talking as well i say a word and somebody say exactly the same word half second later, there are witness for this

this experience of myself is what makes me believe that there exist things science cant explain like precognition or synchronity
study phylosphy then... and there you question everything
Quote from lerts :
this experience of myself is what makes me believe that there exist things science cant explain like precognition or synchronity

That's all great, i believe in stuff like that too, but you go to the extremes sometimes and i honestly believe your'e making a lot of stuff up, for whatever reason. About levitation, you were just a kid, kids believe all kinds of stuff, you were probably dreaming, don't say stuff like that if someone hasn't recorded you with a camera levitating... Then some angels mobile phones, wth man? Keep it real and post some stuff that actually happened and you have evidence and it could be a very interesting discussion, don't post every time you dream something and make us believe that is real...
I think for him it is real.

Though (constant) déjà vu sounds like a reasonable explanation. Maybe something in his brain is for whatever reason broken (maybe he was subject to abuse and violence, or other causes of a mental trauma?), causing just experienced moments to feel like a memory. Being constantly subjected to such experiences would make his belief of precognition so prevalent, that random events that are verifiable outside of his mind (speaking a word then someone else shortly after says the same) are immediately interpreted as another precognition.
I mean in my youth even I had similar experiences with a friend in school when in certain moments we'd just look at each other and then blurt out the exact same thing at the same time. However psychic abilities is the last thing I'd take as an explanation - something like like-minded people in the same situation coming to the same conclusion sounds much more reasonable and in-tune with our world.

Lerts if even your sister recommends medication, then maybe you should consider taking it. Though I do understand that they would take away what you probably perceive as 'gift', so that's up to you anyway.

However please don't complain about the reactions you get, since your confusing and chaotic posts make you look at best mildly insane. Nobody here is pretending to not understand you, we simply can't because we don't think the way your are thinking.
Quote from lerts :haha i just noticed this thread has the biggest ratio of number of rate votes per number of posts

i bet all votes are 5 stars or 1 star no mid point

is there anyway to know this?

Why do you care? Do you want attention?
when you talk to someone who is constantly wandering about and confusing, you can't help feeling a bit angry. Just when you feel like "oh he is taking rubbish I'll let it pass".....then comes a few sensible lines and makes you wonder should you start listening...then some gibberish again.

the "I got more karma than you - who are you to challenge me" thing is a bit annoying as well.

just some observation.
i have the meds my sister prescripts me

i get mad and say nonsenses sometimes, thats what happens when you are pieced off

i think i know what broke my brain i was born on 7-7-74 my sister was born on 15-7-77

when i was 3 and she was a baby i was playing with a hook the cradle had setting a trap that later killed her, the cradle door opened and she fell

there my obsesion with the 777

i mean i couldnt care less someone made a crule joke for me is opening myself to myself, analizing myself publically to correct mistakes
So the sister that you killed is now prescribing you meds?
Quote from lerts :i have the meds my sister prescripts me

i get mad and say nonsenses sometimes, thats what happens when you are pieced off

i think i know what broke my brain i was born on 7-7-74 my sister was born on 15-7-77

when i was 3 and she was a baby i was playing with a hook the cradle had setting a trap that later killed her, the cradle door opened and she fell

there my obsesion with the 777

i mean i couldnt care less someone made a crule joke for me is opening myself to myself, analizing myself publically to correct mistakes

Wait you're like 34 (if I can count correctly) and you're like this? Oh jeez...

So much for your English diploma, it's spelled pissed.
Quote from lerts :
when i was 3 and she was a baby i was playing with a hook the cradle had setting a trap that later killed her

Did you really meant to say that or is that some bad google translation?
Quote from AndroidXP :So the sister that you killed is now prescribing you meds?

if you know 1 and 1 adds two i have more than one sister

btw i didnt say i killed but seems you understand better than you appear
It reminds me an important question raised some time ago:

"What do you prefer to have? Two 6 meters teeth or foam arms?"
Quote from lerts :haha so youre trying to upset me?

No, it doesn't seem to require any effort to do that.

Quote from lerts :why what did i do to deserve your attack, being honest?

Why do you think I am attacking you? I post crazy ideas and you call me crazy for it, but when we do that to you we are attacking you and are bullies. What did you do to deserve it? You're posting on an internet forum, people give their opinions and judge people, unlike real life they do it so that you see it, rather than behind your back when you leave the room.

Quote from lerts :why dont you try as me to tell everybody what you really think?

I think you are mentally ill and we shouldn't encourage you to constantly question everything in life. If we allow you to think your ideas are anything other than the thoughts of a damaged mind, then you might get worse and end up with 50 different threads devoted specifically to you're insane ramblings about umbrellas and triangle piano's.

I don't hate you, I don't dislike you, but I don't like the favourable treatment you seem to get from the moderators, because if anyone else started a thread like this it would be locked within 5 posts.

Quote from lerts :you hate me cause im a nice person who can be honest while you cant be honest because you are a ...

Oh, you're a massive hypocrit too, that's my honest opinion in full...or is it?

(It's tempting to wait until 1:11am to post this but I can't be arsed)
00:22 here. Which is double 00:11

OMG
OMG! I looked down at the clock, it said 19:32, and i was waiting for 19:33 to post here. But then next thing i know it's :34 already!!!
wtfhax
yep actually thats an advantage of internet forum over real life, people say things at your face instead at your back

yet i still prefer real life

well 2 days to end my vacation and go back to real socialization
but i dont think im crazy cause a trauma its just my so many odd experiences

i told you about my precognititive syncrhonical thoughts, but i saw also very odd programs on tv:

in one they explained that often chicken meat is added a product that reduces the genetic pairs of proteins from millions to just one with which is imposible to determine the origin of the meat

or this other where a guy gets handcuffed to a cars steering wheel with the keys in the hand and has to free himself before a demolition truck smashes the car, it was a show where people risked their lifes for money

another time a comedian was telling jokes on a show but he had the face slightly deformated due to burns, i saw it as a superation example

or seeing arthur c clarke himself appearing on a documental telling that he only had sex with puber childs, 5 years later i found out this tape was suppose to exist saying exactly that but not even scotland yard had acces to this tape and charges were retired against clarcke

i dont know if these are hallucinations, dreams that later i take for real or what but certainly make very difficult be a normal person
Lerts I'm sure someone has said this before in this ridiculous thread but.......if you post none sense and bullshit people will tell you, what else do you expect?

It's nothing to do with people liking you, disliking you or having any sort of opinion about you at all.

man this is my experience, im not saying its true im saying i lived it like i tell it

probably i mess up dreams and reality like my memory of levitating

but im not a troll telling lies for fun

im using anonimity to be able to tell others which normally i just can tell my closest people

im just thinking aloud so i can be corrected

hell what should i do act and pretend to be normal or be myself?
It's just, if you want to post this kind of stuff then you have to accept that people will tell you what they think.
well i accept it and try to dont mind, but with this method of honesty im gaining many good friends as well

i supose i can get the leson that you musnt try to be liked by everybody
Being liked is one thing.

Being accepted is quite another. Stop with these stupid posts and try to active fit in for a while
-
(ATC Quicksilver) DELETED by ATC Quicksilver
One day one will learn what lerts is talking about, but when you get 11 pages of spam in just 1 day you have to expect people to react badly to it.
in 20 months i have 500 posts which makes an average of 25 posts per month

while you in 40 months have 3000 which is around 80, 3 times more

so if im spamming you are spamming 3 more times

so in the end the problem is not the amount but the content

my originality seems to not leave people indifferent see how so many people feels they must vote my thread

but im like this im not acting, in fact being myself meant get the s2 licence for free from a friend

so should i change to please people that when told somebody feels down cause a dead pet he says he got a dead worm?

no i shouldnt change, in fact i dont see the point to come to my place to say you dont like it and that i should change if you dont like it dont come here

im trying to make friends here and improve for better no for worse
Well again, it's not Lerts fault this topic has turned out this way, but the people posting in it..

I mean, other people post about their pet, car, dead pet, wrecked car, wrecked bike, moves, faces, music they like and all that sort of things, then when there comes a somewhat orginal thread then everyone goes apeshit.

And he does not spam, nor troll. Even if we canot understand the most of what he writes, I don't think he writes that to spam / self enjoyment, he writes what HE thinks about things.

Of course it was doomed that the same old forum whores just _had_ to join the topic to throw out their anger.

From most of what he writes, even if it's strange, it's a lot more quality about his posts than most of the other users on this forum.
This thread is closed

Lerts' ideas and theories
(921 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG