The online racing simulator
Lerts' ideas and theories
(921 posts, closed, started )
Quote from lerts :you talk of education, i think education is the main tool of the system to keep us slaved, 2 examples:

in spain i studied that the ship maine had been sunk by the usa as an excuse to start a war against spain for cuba, kind of similar to conspiracy theories on 911

in usa i studied main had been sink by spaniards

evrybody studied zenos paradox of the turtle that takes half step each time and never reaches destination,the limit concept, zeno never said this paradox, his paradoxes were intended to prove mathematical world and real world are in contradiction, but nobody is taught that for being too subversive

we are taught that things like evil eye are false, as precognitions or ghosts, this never was like that before massive forced education by the state

well education system brainwashes people to make them think what the big guys wants us to think

thats why i prefer to be self didact

infact, your country wanted to change all the bad things about the country and dissapear all of them so the future generation think they are great and they dont have a bad background...
Quote from george_tsiros :the single most important thing is testing for yourself anything that you learn.

Then go have sex with a hooker that has AIDS. You should test for yourself how HIV/AIDS is contracted...
har har. very funny.
doing the test yourself does not mean that you have to be a test subject as well.:irked:

also i think you would not survive a 700 foot fall...
I agree, Lerts is unbelievably funny imo.
i tested some things for myself, for example galileo was supposed to proof a big and a small ball will drop at the same speed down an inclined surface

i tested it and big ball fell 1st

anybody can test this lie of education with 2 different size marbles and a slightly leaned table
lol
i do not know what galileo was supposed to prove, but two balls of same material but different size will NOT go the same speed in an incline

hint: moment of inertia

(that's what i think, though... )
ill search on galileo experiments on ramps, i recall sites saying he experimented both falling at the same rate

now my question, i watched a football match, why players wore the shirt outside the trousers while the referri wore it inside

in my opinion fashion is a way of population control:

more population wanted, short skirts for girls, shirt outside the trousers for boys

less population wanted long skirts for girls, shirt inside the trousers for boys

now you may question why i guy would mind the shirt in or out

i tell you if you get close to a horny girl and you were the shirt in youre in trouble in a public place, so you keep away from the girl

so just pay attention to how boys wear their shirt inside or outside the trousers, that tells if the system wants moer or less poupulation
In other words, if it took 1 second for a ball to travel 1 unit of length, it would take it 4 seconds to travel 16 units. This meant that the ball did not travel at a constant rate but accelerated. Galileo also found that the weight of the ball did not matter – balls of different weights all arrived at the end of the ramp in the same time.

from here:
http://www.channel4.com/histor ... history/e-h/galileo1.html

something i tested myself as anybody can proofs this is a lie

now twisting the knife within the wound:

Words versus eyes
Although he had proved Aristotle wrong, Galileo was instructed by his academic masters to ignore his own findings. He responded sarcastically, 'If experiments are performed thousands of times in all seasons and in every place without once producing the effect described by the philosophers, poets and historians, this means nothing and we must believe their words and not our own eyes.'
Galileo's theory is all dependant on wind resistance. Odds are your own experiment was slightly off. Maybe the larger ball was closer to the ground or you let it go slightly ahead of the smaller one. Gravity is constant (or as constant as makes no difference), therefor everything being affected by it falls at that speed.

[Edit: And of course it accelerated. It has to get from stationary to moving somehow. It will continue to accelerate until it reaches Terminal Velocity, which is the fastest speed any falling item can fall.]

Fashion as population control though? I guess it's partly the case, in as much as attracting any procreative mate is.

When you dress up, you dress to feel good about yourself and most of the time, to make yourself attractive. Even if you're not actively trying to pull, that's the reason anyone wants to look good. To outshine those of the same gender and attract those of the opposite (or vice versa for gay folks).

But it's not the industry that controls that, it's the individuals. The industry makes massive parkas too, but you don't wear them when you're going on the pull in a club

This thread is like a car wreck. I don't want to look, I don't want to post. But I can't help myself.
most people wear what they think that _others_ like them to wear.

a girl will dress so that others think that she is beautiful. same with guys.

it's only trying to show off... nothing else, nothing more.

lerts, objects in free fall have DIFFERENT dynamics than objects sliding or rotating down a ramp.

you do not know enough about physics to decide whether galileo was right or wrong.
yep i was kidding about fashion cause i hate fashion

i dont need to know physics, the link provided says 2 different size balls reach the end of the ramp at the same time, i know for certain this is false because i experimented it myself and see it with my own eyes, all im saying is this link is wrong, i do belive a feather and a hammer drop at the same time in vacuum, but we are being lied as that link proves

i should know some physics i just have 8 subjects left on nautical engine engineering, well actually one of them is basic physics, but passed advanced mechanics with a 7 on 10

in fact i love physics but i disagree in many things, another example:

to spin a mass a certain sense so it acquires a rotational momentum you must spin another mass so it has another equal oposite momentum

this is false what if i hold to spin in 2 fast counterotative gyroscopes?
Quote from lerts :i dont need to know physics, the link provided says 2 different size balls reach the end of the ramp at the same time, i know for certain this is false because i experimented it myself and see it with my own eyes

your experiment was not well set up.

Quote from lerts :i should know some physics

you should but you don't. sorry.

Quote from lerts : to spin a mass a certain sense so it acquires a rotational momentum you must spin another mass so it has another equal oposite momentum

uhhh... no you don't... ? who told you that? there must be conservation of angular moment, but that does not mean that you have to spin anything. look at an electric motor. an electromagnetic field, while not spinning, carries momentum and angular momentum too.
well im trying to learn by questioning things, you said 1st different sizes balls wouldnt quite fall down the ramp at same rate due to angular moment, then inplicitly you admitted the link i provided was right so both fall at the same rate

well why dont you act as you preach and test it your self, you just need 2 different sizes marbles of the same material, i used steel rollers,and a big table with something underneath a leg to lean it slightly, you can start them with a pen so they both start still at the same time, youll see for your self how bigger fall 1st

as for the satellite holding on 2 counterotate gyros consider this:

angular momentum of both gyros is 0 since theyre counterotative, angular momentum of sateliute is 0 since its stopped, suddenly it holds on the gyros and starts spinning which means in an isolated system momentum goes from 0 to some value, i got banned from a phisics forum for holding this true, since holding certain trues are not allowed in most physics forums
Quote from lerts :in fact im gonna ask this in another physics forum right now

Flat earth society?

I have a question. I know that two different sized and weighted objects will fall at the same rate when dropped straight down, but going down a ramp won't they roll at different rates? A huge boulder will take a while to build up momentum, whereas a marble will go straight away...right? Or do they still roll at the same rate regardless? And wouldn't a ramp that isn't linear make a huge difference? If it's nearly flat at the top, and then curves into a steep downhill, won't the small marble reach the curve before the huge boulder, as it will pick up momentum much faster?
No mate, don't go other places asking for stuff, ask it here, or I will be sad
i deleted that of asking there cause i cahnged my mind but he was so fast

obviously a pingpong ball will go slower than a ramp than a bowling one

dont really know why, seems kind of contradictory with what the net says about galileo experiments, specially this:

http://www.channel4.com/histor ... history/e-h/galileo1.html

balls of different weights all arrived at the end of the ramp in the same time.

edit:

a funny answer for you:

http://www.snotr.com/video/121
some people from another countries have such a huge inflation that id like to exaplin why inflation happens:

the world has 100 units of gold, 100 of metals, 100 in other raw metals, 100 in forest, 100 in infrastructure, 100 in people able to work, 100 in sea resources,100 in sun energy,100 in water,100 in crops

so we have in the world a total value of resources of 1000 units, in 1900 this 1000 units were valued 1 trillion dollars

but 100 years later theres 1 thousand times more dollars in the world than before while exactly the same resources

where did that money came from? well somebody decided since he controlled currency he could make as many bills as desired, and thats whats been happening lately, people is forging money legally devaluting the value of things and causing inflation, theres as much inflation as legal forgery of money

with gold as currency there was no ever inflation, great invention paper money, for some, cheap to make and people will give you goods for it
Quote from lerts :well im trying to learn by questioning things, you said 1st different sizes balls wouldnt quite fall down the ramp at same rate due to angular moment, then inplicitly you admitted the link i provided was right so both fall at the same rate

here, i do not understand nothing of what you say because you contradict yourself. Also, i do not 'implicitly' nor 'explicitly' admit the link is right or wrong because i do not even going to read it, for a matter like this.

Quote from lerts :you can start them with a pen so they both start still at the same time, youll see for your self how bigger fall 1st

Um... ok... your experiment is wrong, if you had done this correctly, the small ball will reach the bottom of the ramp first. objects rotating while going down ramps can not be explained with the same mechanics that you explain objects falling down.

Quote from lerts : obviously a pingpong ball will go slower than a ramp than a bowling one

a pingpong ball is not a good choice because for it the effects of air resistance can not be ignored. try with something else that is spherical but solid, not hollow.
muffins....are...AWESOME
:gnasher:Pancakes, Mother****er!:gnasher:
:gnasher:Paaaaaaaaaaaaancaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakes!!!!!!!!!!!!:gnasher:
current physics states its imposible to vary the value of angular momentum in an isolated system, if its 0 it will remain 0 whatever you do, now imagine this satellite that has 2 counteroative gyros

initial momentum is 0, counterotaive gyros start working remaining moment in 0, satelite starts spining holding on the gyros and starts gaining momentum, gyros stop and then with no resistance start spinning with the satelite as well

doesnt this prove cons of momentum is wrong?
#197 - Kaw
This is just so sad. Sometimes I doubt the fact that he's serious about all this crap. Just shut upz.
-
(lerts) DELETED by lerts
Quote from Kaw :This is just so sad. Sometimes I doubt the fact that he's serious about all this crap. Just shut upz.

You shut up please.
Leave lerts alone! *Goes to post a youtube vid of me crying*
woot, posted at 13:37. Now that's 1337!
#200 - Kaw
This thread is closed

Lerts' ideas and theories
(921 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG