The online racing simulator
Lerts' ideas and theories
(921 posts, closed, started )
well me like many our home planet has 25 hours

im always missing an hour everyday
How exactly? In that case, every day it would get brighter and darker an hour later, each day. And if you were to stay awake for 48 hours (not that hard really) you'd see that the sun goes up and goes down at the same time each day. Even though you could count 24 hours between each sunrise/sunset.

It's 24 lerts, trust me
no i was joking and how most people misses an hour

a guy would go into a cave and first day got to sleep at 10, 2nd day at 11, 3rd day at 12 and so on, seems we need the day to be one hour longer

maybe the planet is acelerating the rotation
We need days to be 6 hours longer (screw the time difference it'd cause!), and weekends to be 2 days longer. Then I'd be happy. Actually, when I was younger I wrote a me-me-mega letter to the Irish president over the course of a year, detailing what's wrong with the world. I still have it (my Mum never actually sent it, just pretended to...heh, I was like 6 :shy, it's like 12 A4 pages long. One of the things is that weekends are too short. I think I suggested making them a day longer or something
Quote from dougie-lampkin :We need days to be 6 hours longer (screw the time difference it'd cause!), and weekends to be 2 days longer. Then I'd be happy. Actually, when I was younger I wrote a me-me-mega letter to the Irish president over the course of a year, detailing what's wrong with the world. I still have it (my Mum never actually sent it, just pretended to...heh, I was like 6 :shy, it's like 12 A4 pages long. One of the things is that weekends are too short. I think I suggested making them a day longer or something

All very well, but horrible mondays would get longer as well.
Quote from lerts :no i was joking and how most people misses an hour

a guy would go into a cave and first day got to sleep at 10, 2nd day at 11, 3rd day at 12 and so on, seems we need the day to be one hour longer

maybe the planet is acelerating the rotation

ha i know what u mean
in my case its 2 or 3 hours tho

like 1 day i get tired at 11pm, and sleep for 7 hours untill 6am
next day i get tired at 1am, and sleep for 7 hours untill 8am

ur day/night rhytm can get fked up pretty fast like that ;\
hate it
You get tired depending on what you do as well, not to mention how you're feeling, what you've eaten, or rather what you haven't, any stress or depression, medical issues such as diabetes, whether you're hot or cold, and last but not least, whether you're bored or not.

!

Personally I find that if I go to sleep now (as I will be in ~30 minutes) I can get up for work at say, 7.30 fine. However on a sunday night/monday night (days off) if I stayed up till 3am I'd sleep much 'longer' into the next day. For example :

Sleep at 11.30 - Wake up at 7.30
Sleep at 03.00 - Wake up at 14:30

or something like that (??)
thanks guys for giving your views on my views this thread has 8 answers per 100 view which is pretty good
my view on all youre base are belong to us

spanish vasque english

cadena cate chain

ten to have

padre aita father

deja laga let

ten la cadena te la dejo papa tocate la gaita play yourself your bagpipe

so tocate la gaita than in english means play your bagpipe would be take the chain father i let it to you

so its the same with all your base are belong to us it means something in other language the thing is to know what and in what other language

maybe atlantean?

edit:

for those who know spanish:

http://davidayuso.wordpress.co ... ua-euskera-para-lechones/
No it's not Atlantean. It was badly translated from Japanese *sigh*. Your cute Japanese lizardman overlord cartoon authors might have been behind it, but not Atlanteans.
well i like this lizard man cartoons because of the values it teaches contrary to for example family guy with bad values

sargent keroro teaches that not for being lizard man they are bad that between them are goodies and baddies just like humans

as you said david icke is a neonazi and you can tell this by how he generalizes a race as all of them evil

all reptilians being evil is the same than saying all blacks are evil
I dont think I said David Icke was or was not a neonazi. Infact, not knowing who he is I have no opinion of him.

For the record: I also have no opinion on our cute lizardman overlords from Japan.
oh you said that the lizard over lords stuff is propaganda by the neonazis and seems true seeing they hold a whole race as evil

david icke is the guy behind all the reptilian overlords propaganda

hell my favourite caharacter from V was martin the lizard man who supported the resistance
Ah, as the topic came to davind icke, i might link to a years old thread in another game forum, which I found endless fun in:

http://www.redorchestragame.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7124

Lerts, just read through d4v's posts in that link. If you think him strange, then you might grasp what we feel about you.
oh come on that d4v says the same bs that millions pages do

my points of view are unique i dont get them from somone its my madness
Quote from tinvek :but have you ever been able to predice how one of lerts' sentences will end ?

Yes, they almost always end in flames don't they?
i wont quit smoking

yesterday i made the mistake of watching some yellowish news

there was a stubbing in a hospital so they brought up a news from 2003 where an schizophrenic doctor slayed 4 people inside the hospital

they said that this doctor had the paranoia everybody was acting in a circus with half people against her and half pro her and they could read her mind

imagine how i felt it was exactly my paranoia being in the truman show with my mind read and people against me or with me

so it comes im actually a danger so im gonna keep smoking with which my actual cough i can last 10 or 20 years more enough to live more than my parents and no disapoint them

obviously those ads of cigartes, smoking kills is undercover publicity
If you accept that you are a danger to society why do you persist in being part of it? There's no shame in going ward-side these days, hell you can't even get a TV show in America unless you have ATLEAST a councillor.

I've had my share of issues too, infact i've had 12 psychiatrists! Earlier this year they signed me off as being no threat to myself or others, and I like to think that i'm a contributing member of society. Don't write yourself off if you have issues, it IS possible to heal and lead a good life.

Now when it comes to smoking, well it does depend what you smoke. Drugs are a significant part of what messed me up so much in the first place. Tobacco is a significant part of my coping mechanism with not doing drugs...
hell but this is the 4th time i hear of a schizophrenic thinking everybody is acting in a circus or show or stage

im used to think many things i hear afterwards ive shown you many examples

and it makes no sesne this things really looks like some devils are having a laugh at me

wtf did i saw on tv 5 years ago arthur c clarke saying he only had sex with puber childs

not even had scotland yard acces to this tape and i saw it on tv11111

hell im having my meds, ill probably never leave them but hell im a tortured prisioner of this world
that's a great post of soberness, keep it up!
well what im not doing for sure is leaving my meds

i was suppose to end my treatment in 3 months but after what i heard yestedary on tv ill keep it for life, just solved it out with my sister and psichiatrist
Quote from lerts :i wont quit smoking

yesterday i made the mistake of watching some yellowish news

there was a stubbing in a hospital so they brought up a news from 2003 where an schizophrenic doctor slayed 4 people inside the hospital

they said that this doctor had the paranoia everybody was acting in a circus with half people against her and half pro her and they could read her mind

imagine how i felt it was exactly my paranoia being in the truman show with my mind read and people against me or with me

so it comes im actually a danger so im gonna keep smoking with which my actual cough i can last 10 or 20 years more enough to live more than my parents and no disapoint them

obviously those ads of cigartes, smoking kills is undercover publicity

Yea? I saw a greeny blue one the other day. Please, smoke 40 a day so you will die aged 25.
well i got over accepting i might be a danger but ill do my best which is cotinue my meds

i cahnged my mind ill keep at trying to quit smoking

edit:

im watching a program about somebody who believes to be merlin and anther god those are crazy i forgot that though i have the same idea than many schizos im actually just suspicious
is it true that the system tried to impose acrilic cloths years ago?

its mentioned in back to the future when doc says he is taking cotton underwear to the future

so maybe society is more difficult to rule than they say when we resisted this

well i would be easy to control just tell me the opposite of what you want me to do
This thread is closed

Lerts' ideas and theories
(921 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG