The online racing simulator
Lerts' ideas and theories
(921 posts, closed, started )
#1 - lerts
i dont believe theres anybody so stupid to play this, what would you prefer play to drive a f1 or drive a real f1, what do you prefer play for real or play to play

so why would this company be willing to lose so much money just to spread the idea you can play to play

i think media sends hints about true nature reality

this is deep, at the same time if i play wowow im lerts, im the nerd who plays the game and im an elfo, and all at the same time

if lerts has a bad day, the nerd and the elfo have a bad they cause they are me

the same person in 3 different levels of reality, the real one the game and the game within the game

are they trying to tell us to the price of losing millions we are different persons( but the same) in different realities and they are interconected maybe affecting small decisions of one reality hugely in other?
Oh christ, it's lerts o'clock again.
I play world of world of world of world of world of world of world of world of world of warcraft and i call Xcrabizoid there. Its fun but I can't seem to find a reset button so if I die I won't come back

ONTOPIC: LERTS WILL YOU PLEASE STOP THE ANNOYING SPAMMING!!!11
#4 - JJ72
wowow is a myth.

it's not real.
lerts world of world of warcraft isn't real.
#6 - SamH
lerts, stop spamming the forum with rubbish. This is the last warning I'm giving.
#7 - lerts
i think i have no chance but to leave the forum
a mod has just warned me next time i post something odd what he calls rubish hell ban me

well the very end told me to be myself and thats what i will do, if i cant post being myself i wont post at all

its been a plesure meeting so many nice people and hope to see you on the tracks

just to let you know something unfair is been done to me check how people treats me on this forum where they know me for 6 years, search for raaaid

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/2601013236

in the begining in that forum was like this, with time when people got to know me they got to respect my ideas however weird

bye and see you on the track
no, u don't have to stop, just post less annoying and weird stuff, just act normal (in a certain way). Just like this topic, this is spam saying: LOOK AT ME I AM LEAVING, POST!!!
Stay, and be weird....

Just don't be *quite* as weird with the original posts, leave the real crazy stuff for later in the thread
Lol you just chose to leave. You weren't going to be banned if you had stopped posting pointless threads lol. And ''flies can read you mind''? LOL! xD We'll miss you (at least I will).

P.S : Where do you hide your stash? =_= TELL MEH!
oh btw, do you spam so u get stuf?

quote from IL2 Offtopic section: "finally i got something tangible out of my creativity, another reason to get to writting"
Try just replying to posts for a bit
yes but if im forced to act normal whats the point of the forum for that i have my friends and family, i liked it here because i could tell what i really think without consequences for job and alike

i have plenty of places to be normal but just forums to be myself

if i have to act and say what i think not is not interesting

is not that i want to leave but if i keep here that warning makes obvious ill get banned and i dont want that

and get banned why because of being honest?
Quote from lerts :i have plenty of places to be normal but just forums to be myself

Who says you have to be normal everywhere else? Make yourself a blog.

Quote from lerts :and get banned why because of being honest?

No, because of spamming.
You've just got to stop creating loads of random new topics. There is a search tool for a reason.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :You've just got to stop creating loads of random new topics. There is a search tool for a reason.

I'm not quite sure if lerts would find topics similar to those he likes to post about. So maybe the search button might not be such great help in this case.
its gonna be odd playing lfs and posting on il2 forums

i would stop playing lfs and go back to il2 if it wasnt a despice to the very end detail

if a mod judge my thought as spam, should i stop thinking or stop posting here, i thought spam was something with a total lack of interest like if someone posted here shoes and clothes publicity

just before i leave i want to know why exactly i have to do so, because im a spammer, unallowed here, whats a spammer, i was so often called a troll that i learnt its meaning which im not, so whats a spammer then? is the 1st time im called so
-
(Leprekaun) DELETED by Leprekaun : Wrote a post in anger of something else
I wouldn't give up posting here, maybe just keep a single thread for your latest ideas? (Benefit is we don't have to go searching, then ) I know I find it 'interesting' to read them, even if I don't understand what on Earth you're on about half of the time.

I think it'd be a real shame if you did leave the forum (or were forced to leave) - not because I find your posts amusing, as well as 'interesting', but because this forum needs a bit more variety... and that's one thing your posts certainly do have.
my leaving here depends on weather im a spammer or not

spammer: posting too much, then it has a solution just need to post less so i can stay, remeber i have no social life here on vacation thats why i post so much, i enjoy chatting

spammer: posting things with a total lack of interest, which has no solution since a mod consider my ideas so and i cant stop having ideas and have no other chance but to leave

for example i was intending to post an idea ive been thinking the last 2 years, not even in an advance physics forum had an answer of how it would behave, but is about free energy that for some is crab and could be clasified as spam

then ill post it and be banned, then better i leave 1st

so what the hell is a spammer?
lerts i'll make a thread for all your ideas then u won't need to make new ones.
Quote from Luke.S :lerts i'll make a thread for all your ideas then u won't need to make new ones.

Call it 'all about lerts' and make it a sticky.
Lerts' ideas and theorys
Lerts post all your thoughts in here.
:bewarespa
it will stop it in the long run so mods be aware.
This thread is closed

(921 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG