The online racing simulator
Lerts' ideas and theories
(921 posts, closed, started )
Quote from th84 :

Yeah, I keep reporting your posts but the mods don't react.
#52 - SamH
Quote from zeugnimod :There are some people who are more deserving of being warned/banned for spamming, IMO.

I agree, actually, but I don't think we can reasonably tackle those and knock them on the head if lerts' propensity for new and oft-regarded-as-spam threads remain unchecked.

There's those that think lerts posts spam and those that don't. Not everyone agrees, even among the mods. Personally I consider the *frequency* of new threads of "tentative value" from single individuals when appraising threads as spam or not, and in the case of lerts and his threads it's excessive in my opinion. I reserve the right to have one, still.

Grouping the threads into one and handing it over to lerts to do with as he will is the best compromise. This way, anyone that doesn't find value in threads like this (such as me, for example) just have one thread to keep out of instead of a whole subforum.
Quote from SamH :lerts, stop spamming the forum with rubbish. This is the last warning I'm giving.

I dont see spamm =/

Quote from Chrisuu01 :Lerts don't go becaus people hate u in the beginning althow i had not done anything somehow i was hated

(by a certain user...
who disliked anime alot)

WHO WHO ??????

Quote from SamH :Merged all current lerts-related threads into this one.

Finaly , it should be done Before you warn hin
#54 - SamH
Quote from Inouva :Finaly , it should be done Before you warn hin

In your opinion. Personally I think it should have been posted like this in the first place, so that way we wouldn't have had any reports of spam and I wouldn't have felt any need whatsoever to get involved.
Alright! Now whenever I feel like having a good laugh. I'll just search for Lert's ideas and theories thread. Ty :P
then waht do you think about wowow

it sounds totally fake to me, could be a fools day news but those graphics

i think they are pointing to consider what if im playing a game and really belong to more dimensions world
I like cereal
sam could you put the first post from the lerts ideas and theories post at as the first post in the thread plz. btw ty for fixing the title.
I think lerts is a computer program build to convince us that umbrellas need to have mercury in them and the world is really a computer game.

Seriously dude, lay off the drugs, and stay away from your PC for at least a year. :hippy:
Maybe Lerts, if you use helium in your umbrella (if you make strong stuff (somehow LOL) :nod you might be able to make it stay vertical.
Home sweet home Lerts. Make yourself at home an tell us something new you discovered.

btw, dont be harsh on Lerts guys. He`s just beıng hımself.
Atleast that we have somethıng to read here.

all right what if everybody was more than one person at the same time, for example like pleasentville wher the bartender and the hustband of the lady is the same person, thats why she fells in love with both, or this video:

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=2KLXVSsT2wQ

in fact ive noticed all girls i like have identical expresions, even like the same music and look slightly alike

do you think if you met yourself without knowing it you would get well on?
Quote from lerts :do you think if you met yourself without knowing it you would get well on?

No.
in fact why when i play i lean my head to compensate for g forces if there are no g forces, hey maybe another me is a real race pilot and thats why i like it so much, but i must be someone slow, humm maybe hamilton
My other me I wish would be rich. And I hope I could find him pretty soon...
yep its an onnion that like truth has several layers

my point is that media could invent a war to hide sexual life of the president and people wouldnt know, or could invent climate change due to co2(which is an astronomical event) to mislead people from important issues

i meant at least 10000 dollars

how much money did they spent on this joke?

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=9dfWzp7rYR4

well spent of course since it teaches the viewer that nowadays everithing could be faked and bush could evne be an hologram
Quote from lerts :yep its an onnion that like truth has several layers

my point is that media could invent a war to hide sexual life of the president and people wouldnt know, or could invent climate change due to co2(which is an astronomical event) to mislead people from important issues

i meant at least 10000 dollars

how much money did they spent on this joke?

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=9dfWzp7rYR4

well spent of course since it teaches the viewer that nowadays everithing could be faked and bush could evne be an hologram

How could Bush be a hologram? As far as I know there isn't a way to create a 3D hologram that has a mass.

Onion News Network is a joke - its not telling the truth and making that Penguins video wouldn't be that hard for a skilled video editor.
Quote from mcintyrej :How could Bush be a hologram?

havent you read batman dark night 2 it falls within the posible, how do you know bush have mass, have you hold him?

i think bush has no control over the world, you should have watched the stonecutters spisode of the simpsons, he is a puppet

bush and kerry are cousins, studied in the same university and belonged to the same brotherhood, what a choice, do you prefer to be treaded on by the shoe or the boot

nowadays it wouldnt be difficult to edit any news, images arent proof of anything any more

for example this fake news in which an arabian boy had his arm treaded on by a lorry for having stolen bread in front of everybody, it was aired by the cnn

well if you are so smart as to know wowow a fake you should know that cnn story is a fake as well, why? because 100 people wouldnt look indiferently how a lorry passes by an 8 year old boy, i think it was proofed this new was a fake
Quote from lerts :havent you read batman dark night 2 it falls within the posible, how do you know bush have mass, have you hold him?

How do you know that Bush doesn't have mass? Have you held him? Stop spamming your "ideas" that you are just stealing from science fiction books and cartoons. What's next? Are you going to start telling us that Superman really exists?
Quote from wheel4hummer :What's next? Are you going to start telling us that Superman really exists?

Don't shatter my dreams!
it seems my telling media maybe lying offends you

well i just question wether media is telling the truth or not

another example of media invention is people sunbathing on the beach in front of death inmigrants, it was proofed it was photoshopped

and as for superman existing wait till someone finds a way to attain 100% usage of the brain,telekinesis, bilocation, telepathy, mind timetravel,reading a book in a 10th of a second

superman would pale in front of what is posible for an enlightened person
Its teh kryptonite that does it!
HEH??! sunbading infront of dead immigrants LOOOOL
Scrabby votes to ban lerts (1/120)
Quote from lerts :wait till someone finds a way to attain 100% usage of the brain,telekinesis, bilocation, telepathy, mind timetravel,reading a book in a 10th of a second

I suggest you consider using 1% first. Even 0.001% would be a start. Let normal people who aren't hooked on mind-bending drugs consider the possibility of more.
This thread is closed

Lerts' ideas and theories
(921 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG