The online racing simulator
Lerts' ideas and theories
(921 posts, closed, started )
lol
yes and i must have made 24:24 in the 1st split a hundred times
He probably likes the combo. And is demo racing still so much worse than licenced racing?
demos are faster casue they know better the circuit

i play this combo on ctra1 and i got 2 seconds and one accident, i even got hottest lap once

id like to race in ctra but i cant learn the circuits since it changes so fast

and redline the only populated server with a fixed circuit i got banned right the way when they realized it was me

hell tell me of a single server populated with a fixed circuit but redline

it really was a misfortune getting banned from them and totally unfair cause they did so cause my personality on the forum not bad behaviour, in fact i just could join once
I must say the quality of demo racing has increased tenfold since registration was introduced. Not that I race all that much, but from what I've seen it's far cleaner
great i just tested and they unbanned me im on that redline combo

do you think i should switch my wormhole racer name to something anonimous?
Quote from lerts :great i just tested and they unbanned me im on that redline combo

do you think i should switch my wormhole racer name to something anonimous?

You can't be anonymous in S2 because your username (lerts) comes up when you enter, get a PB or leave so it doesn't really matter what your display name is as people still know it's you.
If people ban you just for being you lerts then you shouldn't want to play on their servers.

CTRA do change tracks quite often but the tracks are on for a good hour if i remember correctly, you should be able to learn the track pretty easy in an hour if you are driving all the time.

If you play on BL1 FBM forever then that will be the only combo you are good at, go and try some more and you will get better at them all.
Quote from lerts :demos are faster casue they know better the circuit

i play this combo on ctra1 and i got 2 seconds and one accident, i even got hottest lap once

id like to race in ctra but i cant learn the circuits since it changes so fast

and redline the only populated server with a fixed circuit i got banned right the way when they realized it was me

hell tell me of a single server populated with a fixed circuit but redline

it really was a misfortune getting banned from them and totally unfair cause they did so cause my personality on the forum not bad behaviour, in fact i just could join once

Just speaking from experience, on CTRA 1 (The only server I play on) the average track change time is around 15 races, or in more understandable times, over an hour and a half, depending on total race time. Which (for me at least) was more than enough time to know where a track goes, and the 2nd time around I was able to 'learn' the track.

As for RR, they have a reputation for being ****s. Whether they have their reasons or not, at the end of the day it's their server ._.
ive just decided im quitting smoking again

how do you think is better slowly or suddenly?
Do we talk tobaco or weed smoke here?

Either way, it will not be a joyable trip to salvation, but you'll be happy when done.
well by my posts you can guess

im in a vicious circle i spend all my money on smoke so i dont go out and meet girls so i dont have reason to quit and keep spending all my money on smoke with which i dont go out and i dont meet any girl with which...

but im willing to break this vicious circle
How on earth do you spend all of your money on smokes? In Spain I see cigarettes are very cheap...must be spending all his money on narcotics or you smoke 800 cigarettes per day
Quote from lerts :well by my posts you can guess

Ah yes...:bandit:

From what I hear (can't say I've been on it myself :shrug it's easier to give up than regular smoking (not saying it's gonna be easy though ). I don't know if nicotine or whatever works for that stuff, but it's worth a shot
well, weed is not addictive, what you do and the reward responses your brain gets while stoned can seem like an addiction. It's a very bad idea to abuse this stuff daily with schizophrenia just one joint away and the damage it does to your brain in later years can destroy your family and close friends.

If you go cold turkey you'll just drive yourself insane, just cut back for X amount of time and then tell yourself your on a break from it. Exercise and eating well helps alot to feel comfortable away from it, try different herbal tea's too they can help.

Just get another hobby, weed only cures boredom and destroys you brain, too much of any one thing can kill you, in moderation it's ok. Hope this helps
thanks guys i appreciate it

what im doing is quitting for 48 hours and then reduce to 2 cigaretes a day and then see

well now is 2 hours without smoking 46 to go

btw i havent been diagnosed schizophrenia, contrary to people with this disease im not convinced of my ideas just supsicious
Quote from lerts :ive just decided im quitting smoking again

how do you think is better slowly or suddenly?

Slow reduction.
btw im getting frustrated with the game

im 1.5 seconds away from wr and i dont think doesnt matter how much i practice i wont get farther
-
(Kaw) DELETED by Kaw
Quote from lerts :im not convinced of my ideas just supsicious

If you're suspicious of yourself doesn't that mean you do actually have schizophrenia?
Can we rename this thread please Lerts?

nope seems that actually for being schizophrenic you ahve to be convinced of odd ideas

though i have odd ideas im not convinced of any of them

i didnt say i smoke weed i said you can know what i smoke by my posts, i dont want to get banned

but the fact is im asking for advice to quit

well more than 4 hours without smoking, i think this time im doing it
hell after 6 hours i had one though ill keep at it
Quote from lerts :btw im getting frustrated with the game

im 1.5 seconds away from wr and i dont think doesnt matter how much i practice i wont get farther

Dude, 1.5sec behind the WR is a good time! If you are anything near 1.0-1.5 sec close to a WR on a normal track I would say your allready fast

I hope you manage to get over the adictness mate, just belive you can do it and push yourself further than you would immagine you could!
This thread is closed

Lerts' ideas and theories
(921 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG