The online racing simulator
Lerts' ideas and theories
(921 posts, closed, started )
Compared to Luke.S, G!hno, chavm481 et al, lerts doesn't spam. At least his posts are (somewhat) comprehensible, and they actually have some discussion value in them (they aren't full of shit, and they don't contain simply the word "lol").

But if you post some weird stuff, expect a few raised eyebrows
thanks dougie im happy we are friends again
Quote from lerts :but im not a troll telling lies for fun

wheres that english philology degree then?
Quote from lerts :thanks dougie im happy we are friends again

What about my love?! I appreciate some of your theorys on stuff too, but all I get is flamed and ridicule! Yet Dougie gets a hug! Now I'm sad!
ill trancript waht i said

"im going right the way for my english diploma

if you dont get the irony of this is not a language barrier"

i mean if its not so clear: why would i mind wether you believe me or not

oh when im not in a bad mood cause the answers i get i even love tristan, i love you all
:grouphug:
You love us, yet just the other day you were calling us all discusting and saying that you didnt want any contact with us whatsoever?
yep the other day i was upset not today

i really got to hate some members, but not any more

isnt it good?
Just lerts, whatever you do... anyone who loves Hamilton more than the Spanish love Alonso:

Kill him.
...imo this would be a good time to lock this thread...

?
S14 DRIFT - you clearly are an **** or what?

I don't see anything wrong about having this topic for Lerts, his posting his ideas and thoughts about stuff, when people tells him he is wrong he usually replies back pretty detailed reasons to back up his belifes, and he's not going on with these silly personal attacks.

And seriously, who are you to chose if this topic are to be locket? I know you want it to be locket, since you can't post one reasonable thing in it S14 DRIFT , but seriously - give this guy some brake and find something more usefull than spammin in this thread to get it locket.
i find correct being caged into my own thread since im controversial and many people dont like my ideas

but wouldnt the world be going wrong if i couldnt express myself as a player?

is if like in a group of friends one was not allowed to talk for being odd

many people died for freedom, we should apreciate freedom more
so appreciate the freedom of being disliked.

if human must be nice to another, isn't that another constraint? Different people have different response to a scenario, that's the beauty of it.

and of course the thread wouldn't be locked because he says so....if that's what you are worrying about.
Its not that I dont like you ideas, I have not the slightest Idea what most them are about.
The thing here is that you'll never meet resonable people over internett. People are cowards in real life, but when they are on internett they can hide behind the screen and throw out offencive and rude comments - just because they want to do and doesn't care about it.

The other thing is that your ideas is kind of.. well somewhat unique Lerts And most people don't understand them, therfor they take the easy way, and jumps on the flametrain. This flametrain has this nice ability to boost someones ego meter by pointing down on others.
yep i developed several theories of my own:

the enrgetic vampire, which you can see on mean coments they make to make feel others bad to feel good themselves

there was another one i dont recall now but the thing i was watching a supposed message from pleiadeans and say exactly the same about stealing energy by mean comments

so though my ideas are original they are not that unique
Quote from The Very End :The thing here is that you'll never meet resonable people over internett. People are cowards in real life, but when they are on internett they can hide behind the screen...

Hey, i've met my girlfriend over the internet, and she's very reasonable, and not a coward at all...
internet is amazing, it has its downs as bringing the dark side of people due to anonimity

but i see it as a prelude of what will be when we evolve and be able to read peoples mind:

a common ground to discuss topics

internet in many ways is like a not uncouncious collective uncouncious

just imagine a world without lies due to the posibilty of mutual mind scan

this is an idea of mine i got through the feeling of getting my mind read by certain people, the issue of thinking my mind is being permanently read, by angels i rather to think leads my thought to niceness

once i was walking and in the oposite sense came a girl, i thought wow how ugly, isnt she ugly oh my god she is discusting, suddenly the girl started crying

i gurantee i dont vocalize my thoughts or id be dead by now that was telepathy at its best
Quote from jibber :Hey, i've met my girlfriend over the internet, and she's very reasonable, and not a coward at all...

Same happend to me, but it were only good for a ONS lol, gratz neverthelss

Quote from lerts :internet is amazing, it has its downs as bringing the dark side of people due to anonimity

but i see it as a prelude of what will be when we evolve and be able to read peoples mind:

a common ground to discuss topics

internet in many ways is like a not uncouncious collective uncouncious

just imagine a world without lies due to the posibilty of mutual mind scan

this is an idea of mine i got through the feeling of getting my mind read by certain people, the issue of thinking my mind is being permanently read, by angels i rather to think leads my thought to niceness

once i was walking and in the oposite sense came a girl, i thought wow how ugly, isnt she ugly oh my god she is discusting, suddenly the girl started crying

i gurantee i dont vocalize my thoughts or id be dead by now that was telepathy at its best

I don't think humans vil evolve mind reading abilities. I highly belive humans are going to evelop some in the long run, but I canot see how it would be possible to develop something like that. It would be against some of the nature laws I think :s

And a other thing, even tho it might sound strange, a world without lies wouldn't be good either. Some things are best to lie about, either if it's not to offend people or by other reasons. Think if every world leader had told their personal opinion about the others
there's a story about an ancient kingdom, they found a well with magic water, if people drink those water they can hear other people's thought. ends up all the people in that kingdom lives in small isolated house because they can't stand hearing the true thought of other people all the time.
Quote from The Very End :S14 DRIFT - you clearly are an **** or what?

I don't see anything wrong about having this topic for Lerts, his posting his ideas and thoughts about stuff, when people tells him he is wrong he usually replies back pretty detailed reasons to back up his belifes, and he's not going on with these silly personal attacks.

And seriously, who are you to chose if this topic are to be locket? I know you want it to be locket, since you can't post one reasonable thing in it S14 DRIFT , but seriously - give this guy some brake and find something more usefull than spammin in this thread to get it locket.

Ok, I'll give him a brake. What kind of brake, disk or drum?

And yes, I'm an ****. He's spamming the forum, albiet in his own thread, but he does invade into others and do the same.

There's a differen't between ramblings and detailed. I didn't personally attack anyone, it's rare I stoop that low.
Who exactly is spamming ? ...

S14 DRIFT

# Total Posts: 1,480
# Posts Per Day: 1.15

Lerts

# Total Posts: 508
# Posts Per Day: 0.87
Quality of post's (or lack of) = Spamming.

Most of my posts are coherent, on topic and I even try to help people sometimes. Is that spamming? No.
here you hear the truth from people and its good

im not saying there will be no secrets i mean there will be no lies if the uncouncious go councious

is not that we use 10% of brain because that 10 percent includes the uncouncious

uncouncious is able to read 3 trillion characters per seconds compared to the councious which can only read 12, this is accepted by science

but it also has other abilities like telepathy or precognition, many people has experienced precognitory dreams, i experience many precognitive synchronical thoughts, there are evidence of science on this as well:

Marilyn Schlitz connected volunteers to a series of monitors, similar to a lie detector, to measure their heartbeat, perspiration and other nervous activity. She then had them sit in front of a computer screen and began showing them a series of images which were selected at random by the computer from a large collection. These images were described as either "neutral" (boring) or "emotional" (erotic or morbid). As expected, the subjects showed physical and mental excitement when the "emotional" images were shown and showed less reaction to the "neutral" images. But as the experiment continued, something weird happened.

Researchers began to see that most people, unconsciously, began to react to the "emotional" images a full 5 seconds before they were selected by the computer program! What's more, they did not react to the "neutral" images. This result was statstically significant (p=0.00003) and has been repeated many times. It strongly suggests hat subjects can perceive the future.

http://www.viewzone.com/future/index.html

in fact i have the personal theory telepathy is trully the all knowing precognition so it has instant speed, ill put you an example:

i told you about my synchronical thoughts ill show you one that can be consider being telepathy:

i was saying my mom i was thinking of quitting physics and go on on maths

i stopped for a while and then said: physics are problematic

then my mom said: thats exactly the word i was thinking

so it was not i got the word problematic from electromanetic brain waves but i had the precognition of what my mom was thinking

telepathy seems to be a precognition of the present, you just know what other person is thinking as you know the future

and as you change the future accordingly to what you see you answer accordingly to what the other person thinks
its not im readin stuff by david icke on the net and spamming it here

my ideas are originally by myself and very thought through

my creativity should deserve some respect and not be called spam

just show me a single link with an equal idea of mine of the many i showed here

man is like if we should all post the same things, that would be spam: lol relol, have you seen the last game

original ideas cant be spam, you may dislike them but they are not spam

man ive been 6 years looking for someone who had precognitive synchronical thougths as me and quess what no succes im an oddity

how can you call something totally new and amazing spam
This thread is closed

Lerts' ideas and theories
(921 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG