The online racing simulator
Quote from h3adbang3r :Thursday.

so im estimating a few month (1-100) other than that how am i annoying? guys, when i get back into school, ill stop posting majority as i do now and thats after this next week. and yay im the mot annoying!!!!! cant wait for that german engineering though.
Quote from chavm481 :how am i annoying?.

1. You post in a incoherrent manner. It's hard to sometimes figure out what you are on about.
2. Your posts don't really contribute to the thread. You are just posting for the sake of posting.

So you need to work on those things. You need to think if your post contributes to the thread. Also pay attention to how you write the post so people who are not connected to your brain can also understand them.
Alright, when are you people expecting a person from the development team to come by and inform us how it went? From the video we saw on Youtube, a number of people unmistakably do not know that LiveForSpeed replicates vehicle damage, especially since you cannot tell from the interior because the driver did not have the suspension damage display on, there for I am expecting there to be dissatisfied group of people who suppose LiveForSpeed is a not excellent game given that they did not know the suspension was damaged. I did type this entire paragraph in case you are astonished by my intellectual capability to comprehend things. I hope this is not of displeasure to this group of people.
-chavm481
I propose you should stop making lots and lots of posts with very little actual content.
-
(chavm481) DELETED by chavm481 : others
Wow, VW seems to be advertising this car on a very large scale. I just noticed in the Cisco commercial that ive seen at least 10 times, that after reading this thread / finding out about the car itself, that the car itself it in the commercial! I noticed the interior looked a lot like the interior of the rocco (but i might be wrong, it could be a rabbit or something, thinking now) But just wondering if all VWs interiors are the same?

This is the commercial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVkU5vuellw

edit: crap no its not the rocco. Not really close, actually. I just googled for a rear view of the rocco and it doesnt match at all :P

Seems VW interiors are copy and pasted Either way their advertisement scheme is working

oh btw, it seems that Aaron Stigger is in the cisco commercial XD - whoever he is.
-
(chavm481) DELETED by chavm481
Quote from chavm481 :thats a old comercial and i thing its too big to be a scirocco

Stop posting - no one is forcing you to post infact we're all trying to force you not to post. I think most of the people reading your posts could scream out a 5000 word essay about your illiteracy and the way you seem to get everything wrong.

Please do us a favour and stop posting - I'm even spamming telling you not to and I don't normally do that; its normally a report button job which must annoy the mods a lot the amount that I do it.
Quote from chavm481 :Alright, when are you people expecting a person from the development team to come by and inform us how it went? From the video we saw on Youtube, a number of people unmistakably do not know that LiveForSpeed replicates vehicle damage, especially since you cannot tell from the interior because the driver did not have the suspension damage display on, there for I am expecting there to be dissatisfied group of people who suppose LiveForSpeed is a not excellent game given that they did not know the suspension was damaged. I did type this entire paragraph in case you are astonished by my intellectual capability to comprehend things. I hope this is not of displeasure to this group of people.
-chavm481

I wish you would please stop this new fangled posting in a grammatically correct, intelligent manner. Remember we cannot reveal our true intelligence, it would be insulting the Europeans and their time honored stereotypes they hold with the residents of the colonies.

(How is that for some attempted Brit humour? Eh? Eh?)

Quote from Stefani24 :Rewritten.
Hope there is no typo in the dev's names.

I don't who added that paragrap to that article in the first place but if you don't know how to edit Wikipedia properly, don't do it. Whether it's in a video game or not is completely irrelevant to that article.

LFS has its own article and all the facts about the Scirocco are already there.
Quote from Stefani24 :Rewritten.
Hope there is no typo in the dev's names.

I added stuff to it but for some reason its erased?
I Want Tdi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from MijnWraak :Wow, VW seems to be advertising this car on a very large scale.

they do indeed... bizarrely enough they did the most advertising on germanys next top model
-
(chavm481) DELETED by chavm481
Quote from chavm481 :simply tell me to stop posting and im done posting here!

Have you simply ignored every post that people have told you to stop posting?

I shouldn't even ask the question, it will only lead to another post.
anyone find out if the guy who won is a real lfs'er?
Quote from Sueycide_FD :anyone find out if the guy who won is a real lfs'er?

It was an n!faculty guy I think.
Quote from beefyman666 :bbman's post wasn't there when I posted...

Well after you made your post you didn't notice?
... you haffto refresh your browser... The forum posts using Ajax-y methods, but doesn't update any posts made between your loading the page, and your post.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :... you haffto refresh your browser... The forum posts using Ajax-y methods, but doesn't update any posts made between your loading the page, and your post.

I thought you only have to refresh if you use quick reply
This thread is closed

VW Scirocco in Live for Speed
(1608 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG