The online racing simulator
What else does it have than TC(S) and obviously ABS? Stability control, whatever VW calls it? Incase Scawen wants to implement them properly... the current "brake help" under player options might substitute ABS. Plus the TC in FZ50 or BF1 probably doesn't really work like it works on road cars irl.

Server side option to force them off, pls.
Quote from jonaz lindberg :It's not a R32, it's a Polo

It has a R32 badge though, doesn't it?

Jesus, don't tell me they've made a R-series Polo now?
Quote from dougie-lampkin :It has a R32 badge though, doesn't it?

Jesus, don't tell me they've made a R-series Polo now?

No, i think it's some other badge, but i'm not sure for real though
WTF.. He really only got a tiny toy Scirocco? Talking about getting screwed
hmm??? oh and i decided to not stop posting cause i like it and what do you mean he only got a toy one?
just noticed post above me, so he got 2 cars
-
(BastianB) DELETED by BastianB
Quote from Sponge :ooh ok.. nice :P Hope we get an nice report on how it was from Scawen

A report on how what was?
Quote from zeugnimod :A report on how what was?

He was there at the GC if i remember correctly.. (said somewhere here in the thread).
hello guys i just came home to the hotel back from games convention.

i droved the scirrocco today and i must say it was really nice!
car looks great from inside and outside, just the car shadows aren´t fixed yet.

when im home at monday i´ll try to post some pics taken with my mobile phone if anyone wants

greetz basti

btw i droved 1.02 with this crappy wheel lol. dunno if this is good time didn´t look what the other drivers made, but i had the feeling non of them ever played a game like lfs in their life before lol
Quote from Sponge :He was there at the GC if i remember correctly.. (said somewhere here in the thread).

That was Victor:

Quote from Victor :I'll be at GC on thursday. Wear your LFS shirts if you have'm for identification

Quote from BastianB :hello guys i just came home to the hotel back from games convention.

i droved the scirrocco today and i must say it was really nice!
car looks great from inside and outside, just the car shadows aren´t fixed yet.

when im home at monday i´ll try to post some pics taken with my mobile phone if anyone wants

greetz basti

btw i droved 1.02 with this crappy wheel lol. dunno if this is good time didn´t look what the other drivers made, but i had the feeling non of them ever played a game like lfs in their life before lol

Ofcourse we want more pics
Quote from Sponge :WTF.. He really only got a tiny toy Scirocco? Talking about getting screwed

that was a joke :rolleyes:
yes hopefully it went well when does the real scirocco come out?
Quote from chavm481 :yes hopefully it went well when does the real scirocco come out?

In the game? Noone knows but it will.
Quote from chavm481 :hmm??? oh and i decided to not stop posting cause i like it and what do you mean he only got a toy one?
just noticed post above me, so he got 2 cars

can the mods ban someone for being the most annoying user in the forum?

OT: congratulations to the winner of the scirocco!
Quote from [plidex] mateo :can the mods ban someone for being the most annoying user in the forum?

OT: congratulations to the winner of the scirocco!

I'd sometimes welcome a feature of putting someone in an ignore-list and that person's posts will simply not display, as if they have never been written.

Concerning the VWS ingame, I wonder if we will be able to change as many aspects in the setup as with other cars (suspension type, differential type) or not (for the sake of "reality").
This thread is closed

VW Scirocco in Live for Speed
(1608 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG