The online racing simulator
Hi Everyone,

EasyFold from Ireland and I hope to see some of you online for a few friendly races in future...

Cheers
Quote from EasyFold :Hi Everyone,

EasyFold from Ireland and I hope to see some of you online for a few friendly races in future...

Cheers

Welcome , Remenber . Ramm everyone , Swear as many as posibe , Hack the game , Drive in the worst way you can, Share your acc with everyone , etc etc etc

/ot

Welcome to S2 mate , enjoy the game
Hello racers!
I have been race for a while, but now i finally got myself to forums
I played in demo since 2006 with my old keyboard..
With old nick: kamelin-nahka.
You could see me most of the time in rallyx. I played that about one year..
then was one year break and now im back! First of all i bought that s2 licence and at a same time Logitech g25 steering wheel. I was having some trouble in the beginning with wheel but now i cant really drive without it.
Its been pleasure to play this game.
You can notice me at ctra servers nowadays.. So see you on the track

And btw. Im racing now in Kyotoracing team.
Nice introduction (or hows that spelled? )
Seen you done some distance, so your not new at all, but on forum - so welcome and enjoy your stay!
hey my real name is nick swanson.
i just got my s2 after a few months of playing demo. i do not drift or cruise i only race.
hope to see everyone on the track!
Hi, im new here
Hi All
Hi All, been playing LFS for a bit now but only just upgraded from s1 to s2 and started playing online.

Still learning as always but really enjoying the game, hope to race you all soon
S2 Day 1 YAAAAAYYY
Yoo Lfs Community!! This is my day 1 on S2, and i'm damn happy to join on this fantastic sim, for me the best one ever made in terms of physics! This is my first post too, didnt want to post anything being a demo player!! I love racing with other players but i'm specially addicted on drifting... by now i use a simple wheel (logitech formula force), but i know that i need something more real like a g25 or frexGP wich i plan have one of these in a close future!
I hope i wont see crashers and i hope to see racers who play fair.. but more then everything i hope to find good friends and possibly a good team!!
Most respect for you all, hope to share some tire smoke with everyone!
Best regards:

SteerTech
hi

i've been racing rfactor (well, i still am lol) but im into lfs now too. very fun game, and fast guys!

fbm rocks!
Quote from SteerTech :Yoo Lfs Community!! This is my day 1 on S2, and i'm damn happy to join on this fantastic sim, for me the best one ever made in terms of physics! This is my first post too, didnt want to post anything being a demo player!! I love racing with other players but i'm specially addicted on drifting... by now i use a simple wheel (logitech formula force), but i know that i need something more real like a g25 or frexGP wich i plan have one of these in a close future!
I hope i wont see crashers and i hope to see racers who play fair.. but more then everything i hope to find good friends and possibly a good team!!
Most respect for you all, hope to share some tire smoke with everyone!
Best regards:

SteerTech

Welcome!

If your going online, and proves yourselfe to be a clean lad with good attitutes I'm sure you'll find plenty of friends
Hi all,
I am just waiting for S2 voucher key in every next day.. I hope it will come tommorow. I've been driving LFS for 2 weeks (and 2 years ago, but i didnt like it like I do now ), but I've decided to buy DFP+S2, altough in fact, that I am slow and newbie :-/
I like this game so much. Myabe i'll improve my times for close to records once.. (in 80years of unstoppable playing)
I wish to you all many fast kms/mphs without crashes

thx devs

EDIT: yepeee, I've got license now
Hello!

I'm not exactly new to LFS - been playing the demo 'till the XRT went out, that was a bummer...

anyways, after getting the S2 license last week (and its brilliant!) i figured i might as well join the community here .

i hope to see some good racing in the future with all of ya!

Muerte
Hello!

Still a Demo user, hope to upgrade to S2 for my birthday in November, Can't wait! Still, what a marvellous game, and what a generous demo . At last I've found good use for my MOMO wheel. Great comunity too, have had very good racing moments, and is great fun when you meet someone on track that's up for a good race, by this I mean trying to outdrive each other whithout crashing .

Not a very fast driver 1.37 is my fastest, but I'm consistent and don't tend to crash. I hate crashing. ZOOOM T1 CRASH! ZOOOM T2 CRASH! ZOOOM T3 CRASH! etcetera etcetera is not my style

Hmmm waiting for November to get S2, this is going to be hard!
Quote from BlueMile :Hello!

Still a Demo user, hope to upgrade to S2 for my birthday in November, Can't wait! Still, what a marvellous game, and what a generous demo . At last I've found good use for my MOMO wheel. Great comunity too, have had very good racing moments, and is great fun when you meet someone on track that's up for a good race, by this I mean trying to outdrive each other whithout crashing .

Not a very fast driver 1.37 is my fastest, but I'm consistent and don't tend to crash. I hate crashing. ZOOOM T1 CRASH! ZOOOM T2 CRASH! ZOOOM T3 CRASH! etcetera etcetera is not my style

Hmmm waiting for November to get S2, this is going to be hard!

Thanks for telling us ur crashing technique

GL On getting ur S2 License!

we hope to see you in the future

P.S U see me in a server just disconnect..( im Useless on this game and i cause a lot of crashes )
hi everyone, just bought the s2 license after playing the demo a while ago, so I'm still very rusty...great sim it must be said
Hi everyone

just got internet sorted but been playing S2 for quite a while although i pride myself as a capable driver (i hope!) i am struggling to find setups... specifically for the FXR on blackwood. Been racing the Redline server and i must say there are some top drivers on there

so anyone that can help or give advice feel free - oh and i'm from sunny south africa
Quote from rudi m :Hi everyone

just got internet sorted but been playing S2 for quite a while although i pride myself as a capable driver (i hope!) i am struggling to find setups... specifically for the FXR on blackwood. Been racing the Redline server and i must say there are some top drivers on there

so anyone that can help or give advice feel free - oh and i'm from sunny south africa

You can get setups in the forum setup section, or at Setupgrid or Setupfield
Welcome to the all news S2 players and good racing
Hi
Hi all
Hiya,

Tried LFS a long time ago, got S1 a bit after, had some fun, but without a wheel, and finding mouse-steering contra-intuitive, and even worse, horribly unprecise, my attention for it kinda faded.

But now, I'm back. After downloading S2, and unlocking S1 again, I've started driving using my joystick (not using axis'es for acceleration and brake controls however), and have found it to be a lot more controllable. S2 key should be due to arrive soon, can't wait

-Z
Hi guys, I hope to be a great racer on Live for Speed, see you on the track ^^
Quote from Olumuyiwa :Hi guys, I hope to be a great racer on Live for Speed, see you on the track ^^

Hi!!!
This is not a salute but i'll still say it, I don't have time for lfs for sometime, so I'm keeping a brake again.. So you will not see me spamming forum for a while, I know you'll miss me don't cry ppl. Cya on track probably 2009

New players say hi here
(3703 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG