The online racing simulator
Quote from Viper93 :you know 'thisnameistaken' has a light sense of humour and his meanings should be taken lightly =)

Still, it was a bit ominous how quickly the mood changed with one glib remark. I wonder how many people made their greetings through gritted teeth in previous years.

But yeah, just to clear up the meaning of my own post; you were the only arsehole I was thinking of specifically.
well have one in australia and avoid bitching
we will have to many beers, driving some hire karts onto the highway and pick up some drunk girls and... well... u know
Personally I wouldnt have thought its going to turn into a bitchfest. If your going to judge a person from what they type on a forum then you probably shouldnt be allowed to leave the house.
Quote from Viper93 :The last one was never a problem was fun to meet everyone in person =)

I don't see the big deal, fair enough if you guys are making judgements on people because you have already seen them face to face but how can you like/dislike someone so much from reading a bit of words on a forum? They may well be totally different than what their writing reveals here on the forum.

On a lighter side cmon people you know 'thisnameistaken' has a light sense of humour and his meanings should be taken lightly =) It'll be a fun day out if you want it to be.

I don't know what people feel about me but Dan I was hoping you would be going, your one of the more vocal people on the forum here and I was hoping to put a face to that name, ahhwell.

I will be going. I live near Oxford and willing to convoy up there. I am also willing to bring up to 4 passengers. It is a long ways off yet, hopefully I will do a mini get together for the Oxford area sometime sooner, nothing big, more like I am going on this date, meet me there if you want to gokart ad daytona type deal.

Well said mate couldn't agree more
I've been to all three events so far and there's never been problems, in fact all have been good fun. OK everyone might not get on with everyone, but then you don't usually talk to any one person all that much, and if you ever find someone you're not gelling with, there's going to be another group of people to wander over to and chat with instead. I really can't see any bitching happening in the space of a few hours. In fact, from chatting to people at the events (or afterwards), I know that some people haven't got on with some other in the past, I'm not going to name names of course but it's normal anyway, that's why not everybody you ever meet is your friend. Nobody has ever made an issue of such things and I'd expect the same again.

If you feel that you won't be able to restrain yourself, then don't bother coming, it seems like there will be no shortage of people on the day.

Perhaps it would be sensible to leave out the sarcastic comments so that nothing is taken the wrong way.
Im gonna be one of the youngest there ^_^
I'll be the youngest there, 19 in August
Quote from The General Lee :I'll be the youngest there, 19 in August

All you younger people should make sure you bring proper photo ID if you're planning on a night out in the Toon.
Bloody youngsters..........meeeerrrrrrrrrrr
Quote from The General Lee :I'll be the youngest there, 19 in August

That means im the youngest? im not 18 till may this year :|
I mean to say 18

About 6 months month ago I managed to get in a Night club and a strip club. I had only just turned 17, yet I look circa 25.
Quote from The General Lee :I mean to say 18

About 6 months month ago I managed to get in a Night club and a strip club. I had only just turned 17, yet I look circa 25.

LOL, ok, so you are the youngest
Quote from The General Lee :The "current" list of people who would be able to tag along on this convoy if they so please are...

Eh? Convoy? Have I missed something?
With all these kids it`s going to be one hell of a party. LMAO LFS fight club indeed..

I`m not sure if I got money for going there tho, planing a travvel to Scotland this summer, maybe kicking Weegie`s arse or something, but if not I`ll probally come.

And yes, in real life I`m more polite and usually thinks a little more before saying something, so I`m not a complete ****
He wants to try get a few people from south(You, me, him etc etc) and make us meet up somewhere and arrive there "together"
Quote from mcgas001 :He wants to try get a few people from south(You, me, him etc etc) and make us meet up somewhere and arrive there "together"

Yea, what he said

I'm not a cock in real life and I hope I'm not a cock on here...
Quote from thisnameistaken :Still, it was a bit ominous how quickly the mood changed with one glib remark. I wonder how many people made their greetings through gritted teeth in previous years.

But yeah, just to clear up the meaning of my own post; you were the only arsehole I was thinking of specifically.

Thats alright then, as long as everyone knows where the comment was aimed to. Wouldn't be the first time someone called me that
Yay, no more bad karma

untill i turn up on the day in my Vauxhall Nova :P
No more bad korma, till the pub serves me a dodgy curry.

OH!. Karma...
Quote from The General Lee :No more bad korma, till the pub serves me a dodgy curry.

OH!. Karma...

Ha... you didnt see what i put in white and tiny letters
most likely ill be one of the youngest, i wont be anywhere near 18 yet. The only people who could be younger are people who dont actually drive. Just so you know, to the oldies, just because i'll be 17 doesnt automatically mean im an immature dick
can we do the race at buckmore park???

best kart track in the country
I'm actually really looking forward to meeting some of you guys in person, i think it will be a good crack
And if someone does turn out to be a complete cock, i'll let them know

LFS UK Karting Meet 2008
(926 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG