The online racing simulator
Hi Guys,

Has it been confirmed that it will be sprint racing or Endurance? Also are the drivers allowed to use their own Helmets, Suits, Boots ect?

Also Is there a date for the event yet?

Are 15 Year olds allowed to race aswell? - As an Exception I race karts which are faster than these. Expecially with 30+ kart grid!

Kind Regards,

Matty
There are polls running in the Leagues & Events section for some of your questions.
kk ty

Quote from mcgas001 :+ 1 on this, i need to find somewhere to sleep too

How about the nova
Quote from dmwright :Has it been confirmed that it will be sprint racing or Endurance?

Endurance. See appropriate poll thread for more details.

Quote from dmwright :Also are the drivers allowed to use their own Helmets, Suits, Boots ect?

Haven't asked. Will make a note of it for next time I ring the venue.

Quote from dmwright :Also Is there a date for the event yet?

A range of possibles - again, see appropriate poll thread for more details.

Quote from dmwright :Are 15 Year olds allowed to race aswell?

Indeed they are. But we'll all laugh at you having to stay sober during the alcoholism afterwards.
As it's looking like one of the more expensive options in the poll, can you add me to the official spectators list please Ben.

I'll see if I can bring a camera along with me and get some pics.
Quote from mr_x :As it's looking like one of the more expensive options in the poll, can you add me to the official spectators list please Ben.

It's only £8.80 more than the cheapest option. But I'll move you over.
Bob. once a date is decided etc etc how long do we have to send you the money for the event?

Cheers

edit: wow. didnt see that post.
Once a date, and subsequently a time is decided, I'll need deposits in a couple of weeks. Deposits are 50% up front (the rest being paid on the day) but only need to be paid by a smaller group of people than will be attending in total. Once a base group is sorted, the extra names can be added on later.
OK, Thanks for letting me know
Quote from Bob Smith :It's only £8.80 more than the cheapest option. But I'll move you over.

I realise that, but I'm tight enough on cash as it is with the cheapest option.
Okay; ANNOUNCEMENT

All those who live in the London area, and who are coming to this event, I was thinking of arranging a london-meet. Date is tbc, as it will have to allow everyone, but if you live in london and don't mind meeting some people beforehand, then yes, either PM me or post here, (I'll most likely forget to look so PM only.)

Enjoy.
Quote from mcgas001 :^ intrests me. How close is that to whats going on?

Sorry, nearly missed this question. From the karting, about 15 miles. From the evening entertainment, a short walk.
Cheers for that. Only trouble now is that they want £75 a night.....
Quote from Bob Smith :Sorry, nearly missed this question. From the karting, about 15 miles. From the evening entertainment, a short walk.

Sounds ideal
Quote from Bob Smith :Endurance. See appropriate poll thread for more details.

Haven't asked. Will make a note of it for next time I ring the venue.

A range of possibles - again, see appropriate poll thread for more details.

Indeed they are. But we'll all laugh at you having to stay sober during the alcoholism afterwards.

Ah kk thanks for the info. I'll just have to bring my own beer lol.
Quote from dmwright :Ah kk thanks for the info. I'll just have to bring my own beer lol.

Still illegal

[nelson]Ha Ha![/nelson]
I'm interested. Maybe I'll be along, depends about transport.
Well, thats a shame.

I joke of course!

Grab a lift with Mr. McGas.
LOL. This convoy is gonna end up pretty big. I wonder who else wants to join
Quote from mcgas001 :LOL. This convoy is gonna end up pretty big. I wonder who else wants to join

I know i'm at the wrong end for the convoy, but I hope you guys manage to get some CB radios along the way.

Each of you have to have an appropriate call sign, and maybe the funnist get's to buy the first round
"Brokeback, Brokeback, this is Murderer"
"This is Brokeback to Murderer and the Captain"
"Breaker breaker 1-9 contact eye ball 10-10 'till we do it again, Captain Slow."

hehe

Had a driving lesson earlier with an asessment kinda thingy. My instructor is talking about me moving my test date closer. Hopefully ill pass first time...who knows...
Good luck matey
How the hell did I miss this. Count me in Bobby Boy. Whatever it is everybody decides to do . . . . .
Quote from dmwright :Ah kk thanks for the info. I'll just have to bring my own beer lol.

We will have to sneak you in to the pub or bring a half-pint out. I am planning on at least 5 rounds, my dad will be driving me back to wherever it is I stay if he tags along. Otherwise the car will be parked outside Ben's house, and we shall stagger back in proper LFS Aftermath style.

Still have places in the car if someone wants a lift.

Possibles:
Shotglass

Places Left:

Places Left without possibles:

Places left is dad doesnt come:

PM me for details. (Inner/Outer London)

LFS UK Karting Meet 2008
(926 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG