The online racing simulator
Post Your Job!
(389 posts, started )
I work at a small exotic car dealer (Exotic car club of america) part time, since around here not many people have the cars we deal with. Though when I do get work it great, there nothing like test driving a Ferrari. My main source of income comes from Tire Warehouse where I am an assistant manager. I also dba Merrimac Valley pc, I do some builds and repairs and such on the side, s well as maintain a couple of local business networks.Along with that I'm married so I am a fairly busy guy.
#28 - wien
I'm a freelance web-developer, which pretty much makes me a bum too I guess. Latest creation worth mentioning: http://www.kjøkken-elverum.no.
Software Developer.
Software developer (for more years than I care to remember).
#31 - Woz
Another code monkey here as well. Been at the code face since I was a young kid starting on ZX8[0|1]s
I work in the autoglass industry fitting windscreens and door windows in automobiles, its a family business
Bus Driver....but before that I was a Quality Auditor in an injection moulding company...until I decided that I hate factories
Video Editor for local Television...
Middleware consultor for Vodafone here, anyone into TIBCO?
Currently: I am doing temporary work in all sorts of different places. Each week, sometimes month, my line of work differs. A few weeks back I was working in a block works, easy work, just watching bricks go past while listening to the radio and reading The Sun Last week I was working at Business Post unloading the lorries contents onto a conveyor belt from 2am-9am. That was a lot harder than the brick stuff.

I will carry on doing the temporary stuff until I pass my driving test, then I have been arranged a job with Ross and Roberts Ltd as an enforcement officer, or bailiff to you and me.
Mechanik,working on bmw & mercedes only,and studying to be better.
I thought I'd see more in the auomotive field than we have thus far.
#39 - Rish
Electrician (Sparky) .... domestic, commercial, industrial!
I don't know really how to express myself in english but I'll try.

We make blueprints for those metal (armature?) bars/grids that go into walls/columns etc. of a building so it doesn't fall apart. That's the best I can explain in english
#41 - SamH
Currently full-time working on the CTRA.

In my spare time, I work as a consultant to the Ministry of Defence on HAZOPS Safety Cases.
Quote from BlackEye :I don't know really how to express myself in english but I'll try.

We make blueprints for those metal (armature?) bars/grids that go into walls/columns etc. of a building so it doesn't fall apart. That's the best I can explain in english

Yep - I understand that.

Quote from SamH :Currently full-time working on the CTRA.

You poor thing!
Quote from SamH :In my spare time, I work as a consultant to the Ministry of Defence on HAZOPS Safety Cases.

What's HAZOPS?

I'm a student. I really should get a job!
#43 - SamH
I'm a second-rate web developer. Before that I was a second-rate chef, and before that I was a second-rate musician.

I'm going to try doing something different next year, but I hope to still stamp my trademark mediocrity on it.
Games programmer [vehicle dynamics] for Eutechnyx (for 2 months now)
I'm the emperor of a pixel on the north-eastern border on China as depicted in a JPEG image. My main duty is to monitor the RGB values of neighboring pixels.
Attached images
pixel-empire.jpg
#47 - mr_x
I work as a Computer Technician in a local computer shop (called GC Electronics, not that anybody would know ).

We're also an Epson Express Centre, so if this whole area has a problem with an Epson printer, we get them, unfortunately.
I work as a gardener at Naktuinbouw and I’m also a horticulture student.
Data-input monkey, Business Analyst and IT Support for a major high-street bank.

Post Your Job!
(389 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG