The online racing simulator
Post Your Job!
(389 posts, started )
Quote from Riders Motion :I'm a student so my main activities are hand jobs.

No one got inspired by mine? Oh gosh I did wrote that.
By day, mild-mannered (if you've read my blog then you'll laugh at that) admin monkey for THUS. Provisioning though, not Sales. Thank the gods

By night, rock star with the band Albany Down (www.albanydown.com) and part-time gamer. Raar.
#153 - VBS
developer
#154 - Dmt
Baltic bus group
http://www.bbg.ee/

kinda mechanic there :P
Hitman for hire.
I'm researching a new career as a burglar because in prison all the women are dykes.
Quote from Becky Rose :I'm researching a new career as a burglar because in prison all the women are dykes.

But burglars just get a slap on the wrist.

Just drive a few laps of your local police station eating an apple or something...that should do it.
Holiday island resort photographer
Kindergarten Teacher in china
Industrial Designer/Student.

I love me job.
Originally Posted by Becky Rose
I'm researching a new career as a burglar because in prison all the women are dykes.
Quote from Bean0 :But burglars just get a slap on the wrist.

Just drive a few laps of your local police station eating an apple or something...that should do it.

U mean TurboDykes
Working at the local Super market haha

And well.. what RM said

jokes..
jobless...im student having a holiday
Quote from batteryy :jobless...im student having a holiday

Same here, however I have a summer job. I'm working with my father, I'm repairing cars. That's fun!
I'm an Operations Engineer for Weatherford Liner Systems. Oilfield stuff!
Currently based in Kuala Lumpur

Hence why I am posting at silly o'clock.
Quote from mrbogeyman :I'm an Operations Engineer for Weatherford Liner Systems. Oilfield stuff!

Wow, that must be a great job!
dammit, first day on the new job and I fancy the police officerette who catches me. So i'm going to start a new career as a shoe polisher for the police force so I can look up her skirt.

ok well in all seriousness, I work in the amazingly fascinating high paced sport of cricket. Like rounders/baseball - but on a straight pitch. I write telemetry systems that analyse player performance.

Thankfully this does not involve watching the game, and my boss preffers not to mix the crazy Welsh dyke on a bike with the old duffers establishment too much, for some odd reason. So for me my days are filled mostly with source code and colours dots on the screen, i've never actually gone anywhere near a cricket ground during my job - I am grateful for this. It's the only game less interesting than Golf where at least you get to walk from one tee to the next.
Quote from mrbogeyman :I'm an Operations Engineer for Weatherford Liner Systems. Oilfield stuff!

I just visited Kuala Lumpur on a tour. Seems like a nice place to live, besides the heat.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Wow, that must be a great job!

It's not too bad, it has it's moment. There are a few downsides to working on the other side of the planet, but you get used to it! The benefits seem to outweigh any problems though.

Quote from MINIz guy :I just visited Kuala Lumpur on a tour. Seems like a nice place to live, besides the heat.

The heat....what heat I sweat on my way to work in the morning...and that's when it's cool. Just don't go ride your bike around midday....ooops, been there and done that!
How do you call a guy who is solving problems with computers, printers and local network in a hospital ?

Got pic of my place of work but not here...i'm at work right now
Quote from kamo2000 :How do you call a guy who is solving problems with computers, printers and local network in a hospital ?

Got pic of my place of work but not here...i'm at work right now

Your work? I guess it would be computer / electronig technical or something.
I work as an ICT professional (even though I don't have enough craftmaship or balls to call myself one, maybe some day) for a company that provides IT and network solutions for all kinds of customers from small business to big industrial corporations.

@kamo2000, that would be technical support I guess. Almost same thing as I do.
Quote from The Very End :Your work? I guess it would be computer / electronig technical or something.

Yes - pretty boring as it's summertime (holidays) so i'm mainly browsing internet for half day.
I'm a mouse operator.I move the mouse cursor to points on the screen and even click or double click whenever my boss orders me to. Before that i was an artist.
Quote from kamo2000 :Yes - pretty boring as it's summertime (holidays) so i'm mainly browsing internet for half day.

Don't complain, getting money to do nothing isn't that bad
At my work it's extremele hectic on the summer. Many people on vecation, some are sick, and then we are left with few people, allways queve on the telephone and never a moment to relax =/
Now I have my lunch ^^

Post Your Job!
(389 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG