Post Your Job!
(389 posts, started )
#1 - Jakg
Post Your Job!
I'm genuinely interested to see whereabouts people from the LFS Forum work, whether it be a specific company, field and any interesting information about it.

I'll start the ball rolling...

Unemployed

(Well, Student and part-time bum).
Student at Valdosta State Uni, trying to get into some form of engineering, not sure which devision yet.
However this semester will determine if I become an engineer or not, so we'll see how it goes.
I've been in college since 2003 and will graduate next May with a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering. In the mean time I've been working at UPS since April '07, and in fact today was my last day there :-) Very glad to be out of there as I worked the preload shift (4AM-9AM) and during this peak holiday seasion I've been having to wake up at 2:30AM to get to work by 3:30.

I also work for a small local business called Marquardt Ironworks where I am the lead draftsmen working on AutoCAD to design iron fences, gates, hand rails, ect.
Studying curently working at childrens daycare center
#7 - Kaw
Im Educating as Electrician www.tec.dk

And I'm currently in School "Learning".

Im graduating (Hopefully) the 8. February. And then im out in the real world working.

My firm is called www.gjedsted-jensen.dk. Its a cool place. High standarts. And yeah. Im getting paid for doing school. It rox!
Me be another bum, just some odd jobs doing some graphical work.
I'm an Electrician.
I've been in the job since i left school in 1998.
Seems like im the only one with an non grapphical none electric ore sofware relaated job
Im doing my duty in the civillian service (I dont like the army). Im working in a school helping mentally disabled children.
I work in a supermartket, woohoo. I fill the shelves with goods, and help costumers etc .

Ofcourse, I go to school too. In about one and a half year I should be at university .
Quote from hrtburnout :I work in a supermartket, woohoo. I fill the shelves with goods, and help costumers etc .

Ofcourse, I go to school too. In about one and a half year I should be at university .

Werkt je bij de boni(Do your workt at the Boni)??
if its yes me too
I should of been at university (or lower equivalent here in Belgium, high school we call it, but that's not right in English ). But I'm doubling my last year at highschool (the english version..), and I already doubled a year few years back, because I wanted to change what I was doing and I couldn't change without staying another year.
I'm studying accountancy - ITC, it blows fog horn, and I'm not sure what I'm going to do after it.
I'm an Intern in an investment bank's middle office!
Working at Kartstart as a track marshal.

Although a student the rest of the time
Student/Bum. Though I am doing a work placement in a white coller next semester, I will be joining the police (hopefully in Canada) when I finish uni.
Student @ TU-Berlin

and the usual here and there jobs when there is some free time
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Werkt je bij de boni(Do your workt at the Boni)??
if its yes me too

Yup. I work at the Boni supermarket in 't Harde, a village nearby
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Student/Bum. Though I am doing a work placement in a white coller next semester, I will be joining the police (hopefully in Canada) when I finish uni.

You want our horses don't you? Héhé police officers are **** here so we wouldn't mind having someone qualified for a time...
#22 - JTbo
I order people to do (to do different things as for example, make them act and not just stand around) as my job, also I teach and administrate, I have different location every week usually another side of country
I work in the Printing House, CtCP(computer to conventional plate) Operater.. It's the process beatween designing a newspaper and printing them.. I hate when people ask me what i actually do, so hard to explain..
Quote from Boris Lozac :I work in the Printing House, CtCP(computer to conventional plate) Operater.. It's the process beatween designing a newspaper and printing them.. I hate when people ask me what i actually do, so hard to explain..

So what's it exactly what you do?
Quote from Riders Motion :You want our horses don't you? Héhé police officers are **** here so we wouldn't mind having someone qualified for a time...

Well it is mostly because I could beat people up and when they are all "that cop beat me up!" I'd be all "What me? But I'm English." bat my eye lids and get away with it.

Post Your Job!
(389 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG