The online racing simulator
Post Your Job!
(389 posts, started )
Mechanical Engineer. Design wheels for big trucks and military vehicles.
Quote from The General Lee :Everyone else has posted a website address to the company they work for etc. As a BMW owner, I would like to see it as I have seen quite a few websites of BMW garages.

not every car shop has website as we dont either,we are small
That's why I asked if the garage had one E2.
I didnt mean all the blame on you, TGL. But in general, Theirishnoob does get a bit of a bashing. Ok, he is a bit of a bullshitter but he isnt around much...............

Why do I even try I just can't express my opinons My English is rubbish.

*hugs Niall*
I work in Provisioning for Demon (the ISP). We're like the middle-men between Sales and Tech, so we arrange appointments with engineers and correct any mistakes that the Sales team has made. Not that they ever make any, obviously

And as mentioned elsewhere I'm also the lead singer of Albany Down, once voted the UK's hottest independent band. We now have a bassist (for the time being) so I'm not playing an instrument any more. We gig, you want to come and see us. Morbo demands attendance!
Database administrator.
Mechanical Engineer. \o/
Was a hard working cashier whose voice always sounded very camp while working... Now I'm sort of unemployed (although still in education) and waiting to see if my contract is going to be renewed. If not, I'll have to start again!!!
Quote from Dajmin :
And as mentioned elsewhere I'm also the lead singer of Albany Down, once voted the UK's hottest independent band. We now have a bassist (for the time being) so I'm not playing an instrument any more. We gig, you want to come and see us. Morbo demands attendance!

Bit OT but
nice sound and website you got
btw the start of the new song JEALOUSY sounds like I have heard it before - then I remembered the bass from the Killing Joke song Eighties
Quote from Riders Motion :I'm a student so my main activities are hand jobs.

As in reciving them i hope! Not giving them! but i am a student! As well i work at a hall that i rented out for partys I wwork back in the kitchen! Looking for a local shop to hire me agian!
Quote from Jakg :I would KILL to do that for a job.

damn right, its a really cool job and going one day to school(contains: CS: Source, TM:Nations AND GETTING PAYED FOR IT!!) and i got all of my overhours (132hours) payed so i got a nice 700-800€ in a letter. Cool boss and college's, sometimes working bit late but its a cool job.
im a director of my company in china

DLTRS
or
D&L teacher recruitment services

we take teachers from English speaking countries and get them to come over and teach in English to the Chinese we will also soon provide tutoring packages and teaching qualifications that you can get over the internet EG: tesol tefl celta delta etc.
also providing teacher training and cultural exchanges and much more to come.
im a marshall at Oliva nova golf resort , training to become a golf pro
@Jwardy I use to be assistant pro at my local golf club gave that up a 3 or so years ago though . I now work in a shop building computers and maintain customers machines aswell .
Quote from jwardy :im a marshall at Oliva nova golf resort , training to become a golf pro

Cool, im trying to do the same

Whats your handicap?

@Billeh - what was your handicap when you turned pro?
im ashamed to say 28 but i was down to 19 then i broke my wrist and is shot back up , even tho i can stil play like a 19 handicaper
Quote from jwardy :im ashamed to say 28 but i was down to 19 then i broke my wrist and is shot back up , even tho i can stil play like a 19 handicaper

aaw, too bad

I'm currently at 8, by the end of the Summer, I hope to be down to around 4 or 5.
Outside of University, I run my own IT consultancy/web solutions business as time allows, and am currently negotiating a contract with SimBin.

Also, fingers crossed for my application to General Aviation to go through - spending the summer helping to develop aviation systems in C++
I have just had a year out from golf was to busy with new job but my handicap is 5 or 4.7 to be exact has been 4/5 since i was 15 years old never had it lower than 4 and i am now 24 years young . Will be back on the golf this seasson though as i have made a promise to myself to get back into form
the kool thing about playing off 28 is that i have 9 shots witch i shouldent have there , and now i can play for free it will be down by the summer .
Weekdays: Web/Flash Developer
Weekends: Kart racing mechanic
Evenings and any other free time: Editor, designer, developer www.motorsport.ie
Quote from Kalev EST :Why not do both?

It's like skiing, but warmer with a creamy surprise at the end?

Post Your Job!
(389 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG