The online racing simulator
Post Your Job!
(389 posts, started )
Credit analyst in a bank. If you got a business that needs a loan then I do the analysis to give or not to give.
Haven't worked a day since May 1st 1989. I'm now 50 and enjoying life to it's fullest.

Quit reading this and get back to work yah bunch of slaves.

p.s. and no it's not family money
Quote from hrtburnout :It's electronic, and it can do about 13 to 14kmh. No dori dori sadly, because it's front wheel drive

Could always drive it backwards
my job is sleep and im paid with 100bucks the month
Quote from chanoman315 :my job is sleep and im paid with 100bucks the month

I've put pets to sleep for less, good luck with sleeping through life.
Quote from scoobyrbac :Could always drive it backwards

But the steering is on the same side as the driven wheels, so reverse drifting wouldn't work that well either. Believe me, I've tried
im the guy who takes all your money, at least if you live in my jurisdiction (is that the right word?)
I work at the financial office. You can officially start hating me now
#233 - ssm
To the "jobless" teenagers out there.(it's not that you are too young to make big money, you are just lazy). Check this out. It's a good guide. One of my clients showed me this earlier.
At what age are you classed jobless and lazy?
Those terms do not discriminate against age.
Yeah true I'm 16 and I should be working since ages! (Well I did last summer but I lost my job this summer so I'm a lazy teen spending more than I earn. Not really.) I might try and find a job when school starts over (in a couple of weeks) so I can make just enough money to bring my arse at school with m car. One year of high school left, then I'm going to study into 'mechanic'. I dont know what part of it already though.
I'm 15 and almost no one will hire untill I'm 16, so right now, I'm a caddie (or caddy, depending if you look at my shirt or hat). The job is kinda odd (you either get to caddie right when the place opens, or you dont). You come when ever you want, and if you dont get a loop, you sit around and watch Comedy Central for 5 hours (more like 4.5) and then you get a slip of paper that says you get to go on the next loop. I am hoping to get a job at a bike shop, but I dont think that is going to happen, so I'll aim for the hardware store down the street.
Quote from AtomAnt :Haven't worked a day since May 1st 1989. I'm now 50 and enjoying life to it's fullest.

Quit reading this and get back to work yah bunch of slaves.

p.s. and no it's not family money

Care to elaborate on your master plan to early retirement?
Quote from mrbogeyman :Care to elaborate on your master plan to early retirement?

I thought it was obvious? An unwritten requirement for most jobs is that you have to be sane.
i work in a video game store called "Pink Planet"
#241 - ssm
Quote from mickyc30 :At what age are you classed jobless and lazy?

I early teens I guess. When you start complaining about the measly allowance and how you want to get a nice car. How you want to dress nice and walk and sway like the biggest **** the world has seen with money flowing from his bank account(errm, maybe the rich **** is only my vision...). When you want something better then your parents give you. That's when you go out and work for those nice toys you always wanted.

Quote from speed1 :I'm 15 and almost no one will hire untill I'm 16, so right now, I'm a caddie (or caddy, depending if you look at my shirt or hat). The job is kinda odd (you either get to caddie right when the place opens, or you dont). You come when ever you want, and if you dont get a loop, you sit around and watch Comedy Central for 5 hours (more like 4.5) and then you get a slip of paper that says you get to go on the next loop. I am hoping to get a job at a bike shop, but I dont think that is going to happen, so I'll aim for the hardware store down the street.

You don't have to be at a certain age to start making money. The internet is a free world. There is very little restriction and regulations. You can be whomever you want to be. My friend started to be a web master when he was twelve. His site, Krazy Letter, caught international attention. People from Germany was posting on his forum. Hell, a few years back, I used to say I was 28 to everything I sign up for online. And with trades ect. People don't KNOW you on the internet. Tip: just do it.
I'm 15, nearly 16 and i'm going to apply for the local fish and chip shop tonight,$9.50 an hour is better than $20 a fortnight from mum i guess, and the best bit is, i get free food!
#243 - ssm
Quote from mickyc30 :I'm 15, nearly 16 and i'm going to apply for the local fish and chip shop tonight,$9.50 an hour is better than $20 a fortnight from mum i guess, and the best bit is, i get free food!

Nice, I was going to apply for a job at a speed shop, tuning garage or at least a bodyshop. But all the garages I went to had no opening, and since summer is almost over and school is starting soon, screw it. I am going to just try and thrive off of internet profits.
Quote from ssm :

You don't have to be at a certain age to start making money. The internet is a free world. There is very little restriction and regulations. You can be whomever you want to be. My friend started to be a web master when he was twelve. His site, Krazy Letter, caught international attention. People from Germany was posting on his forum. Hell, a few years back, I used to say I was 28 to everything I sign up for online. And with trades ect. People don't KNOW you on the internet. Tip: just do it.

Quite honestly, I have no want to make money off of the internet. I'm not bashing it or anything, but I'd rather have real world interaction and speak with people face to face than make a bunch of money. Also, I dont know that I have the knowledge to do some of the things required for online money making, and I dont know that I really want to take the time to aquire it (See above for my reasoning, I'm not just lazy). I'm just stubborn in my ways (but not ignorant).
#245 - ssm
Quote from speed1 :Quite honestly, I have no want to make money off of the internet. I'm not bashing it or anything, but I'd rather have real world interaction and speak with people face to face than make a bunch of money. Also, I dont know that I have the knowledge to do some of the things required for online money making, and I dont know that I really want to take the time to aquire it (See above for my reasoning, I'm not just lazy). I'm just stubborn in my ways (but not ignorant).

Meh, it's not for everyone. I just thought that it was a good place to make some money because... Starting a website and starting a sponsorship service is cheaper then opening an office and dealing with real estate.

I can go out and do the same thing. But there is judging people based on appearances, age restrictions, and legal matters. The internet is just... like America in it's early days. Free of laws and regulations. A place for people to rush to to make insane amounts of money. A place to exploit people for money. And I quote from the writer of www.experienced-people.co.uk/ , " feel very privileged to live in these interesting times, times full of opportunity, times where I've been able to give up my day job, work at my leisure". And exactly as he said. It is all the benefits and fun of starting a business, without the hassle of stepping out of your door.

You can still talk to people over the internet. People commonly use the "I want a real job" excuse to refuse to explore the internet. People assume that the web is merely for novelty. It is just another form of networking, like phone lines OR going to a market place.

I just retort that "the internet" when anyone asks me about my expensive toys. Just because it sounds ridiculous. But that's just me. It's funny watching people's jaws drop. There is still manual labor on the internet (duh?). You can only get manual labor as a teen (if you don't want to bothering with a startup company). For the summer, my buddies work: one works at "VoiceBox Inc." he fixes computers and he does Search Engine Optimization for them, he is full time for the summer (he owns a lot of sites, but still is doing some busy labor o the side). My other friend was interning for this real estate firm that was taking repoed houses and reselling them after redoing them.(they are taking advantage of the mortgate crisis right now). Now he works construction for the summer. My other buddy is working at a speed shop. Those are all jobs that you can apply for, but on the internet. You can start insanely large businesses without worrying about consiquences, therefore, you get more "ballers"(boosting up the number of people who make it big). People start up big things all the time, every second, even as I am writing this rant.

Get creative, you can monotise anything on the internet, you will be suprised. Also, you can sell anything. I sell my old essays for some extra padding on my money clip. I sell my old Labs, reports, anything. I just don't go in to bodily fluids, because that is kind of creepy.

</rant>

EDIT: the whole point of the rant is that, labor is not my thing, I don't work under people, at least not for long. There are labor jobs and business opportunities online and off, I did web and graphic design for a while back, then I quit after three months because I got bored. I can get labor jobs easily in real life, around my local area, but I would not like it. It takes too much financial investment to start up a physical company. The point is, business, especially on the internet just makes acquiring large amounts cash at a really fast rate easier, you still have to work at it, like anything else. My motivation to do this was that I loved the idea of using creativity and charisma to manipulate people and acquire money, I thought it was going to be a fun experience, and I was right, but I am only toes-deep in the field, not nearly as experienced as my friends who have been doing this kind of stuff since middle school. I am just recommending it because it is fun.
Quote from Gavin UK :i work in a video game store called "Pink Planet"

I used to visit Pink Planet in Taunton all the time for my gaming needs Is it the same chain because I always thought it was a single store. May have to take a visit to Bristol and pop in to Pink Planet
Quote from Gavin UK :i work in a video game store called "Pink Planet"

sounds like a pr0n store to me
Quote from The General Lee :I used to visit Pink Planet in Taunton all the time for my gaming needs Is it the same chain because I always thought it was a single store. May have to take a visit to Bristol and pop in to Pink Planet

Yeah, that's one of 9 at the moment, there's 3 in bristol, knowle, gloucester road and bedminster
Knowle's the best one
Reasons why I love my job:

I work with PC's (w00t),
I usually help people to purchase PC's (i don't sell shit they don't need or lie to them - i'm almost unique!),
I earn a lot for my age (£5.62).

etc

Now, a new reason - apparently our staff don't know enough about our products (which doesn't suprise me tbh!) so we now have a new system where you can borrow pretty much anything in the shop for 5 days, then take it back and give a 5-minute training session to the rest of the staff.

Now - if we only sold laptops that may sound shit, but we sell TV's, Wii's, Xbox 360's etc...

Hmmm... Do I borrow a G15 from work?
I'm applying in PC World today

Do they allow you to keep taking it home every 5 days?

Post Your Job!
(389 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG