The online racing simulator
Post Your Job!
(389 posts, started )
Well i'm not happy because it's not a full pay/time job - i'm on something like a practice before real thing and it will take 4 more months and i'm payed something like 1/4 of normal wage - i'll buy 6 polo black shirts(most expenive ones) from lfsshop and all money gone...blah.
well,
i'm a student, and i fix computers, assemble them, make websites, i teach people how to work with computers...
its my dads company, but i do all the work, he just comes along
cause i'm too young
Security guard at Securitas... mostly patrolling.
currently free-lancing as a echanic/guitar teacher... yay... worst hours you can immagine...
School , now at summerwork.
8 months and i still have a job , lol i wasent expecting to last 1 day
A student, 8th class is next.
Damn, Time goey by..
I start a new job tomorrow

"Mobile Patrol Man" of a local business park. Which pretty much means I've got to patrol the area, acting as a deterrent to chavs. Boss just told me, to take my laptop or TV/DVD player and "make the job as comfortable as I can"

7am-7pm and 7pm-7am alternative weeks.

£7.50 per hour.

About time I out my size to good use To most people, that sounds like hell on earth, but I love it!
Quote from The General Lee :I start a new job tomorrow

"Mobile Patrol Man" of a local business park. Which pretty much means I've got to patrol the area, acting as a deterrent to chavs. Boss just told me, to take my laptop or TV/DVD player and "make the job as comfortable as I can"

7am-7pm and 7pm-7am alternative weeks.

£7.50 per hour.

About time I out my size to good use To most people, that sounds like hell on earth, but I love it!

So you'll have time to browse the forums
OMG! You're going to be the obligatory fat bloke in the mondeo that's outside every shopping centre/precinct/etc.

Jokes, good luck in the new job
Quote from dougie-lampkin :OMG! You're going to be the obligatory fat bloke in the mondeo that's outside every shopping centre/precinct/etc.

I was just doing my shopping, leave me alone :weeping:
Quote from sgt.flippy :I was just doing my shopping, leave me alone :weeping:

He wasn't talking about you, he was talking about The General Lee...
Quote from wheel4hummer :He wasn't talking about you, he was talking about The General Lee...

I know... It was a joke... About me being big...

Ah well, fail
im learning offset-printer, don´t know if someone can imagine anything bout that
im the clean up person and a BMW motorcycle dealership. i pretty much wash bikes, do oil/tire checks for cops, and take out trash.
tuesday-saturday 9am-6pm
Working in a factory(Alsero) repairing wooden pallets.The job is pretty hard as only 5% of the people who apply stay and I've been working there 1 month & 1 week.I'm happy as I get in good shape every day since the job is physical.10$/hour and it's my first job,pretty good.
I do what Eric does.....

Except since lfs came out... i've done... oh.... dunno, about 40 full cars with highly detailed interiors and all the jazz you can imagine.
#193 - ssm
I am a webmaster and venture capitalist/designer/SEO for miscellaneous web development. I am an internet enturpanuer. I am also trying to apply part time at a performance tuning auto garage near my house for the summer.
I'm working in an subsidiary of Airbus.
Project a380 now, carbon fibre etc.
Quote from Sm0k3 :I'm working in an subsidiary of Airbus.
Project a380 now, carbon fibre etc.

damn fins
im a student and sometimes im babysitter for my big brother's baby. i get 5e per hour
Could that be called work? Would more call it like a nice service towards your brother
Quote from The Very End :Could that be called work? Would more call it like a nice service towards your brother

kindof yeah, but im getting money for it so i call it a job
Paid services?

Anyway, I'll agree, work is work, no matter how you look on it. As long as it gives money it's work.

Wonder if I am going to be "sell" myself on the free time to get some extra money Heared you could get a shitload of money.

And yes, talking irony here
#200 - ssm
Is anyone here into entrepreneurship?

Post Your Job!
(389 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG