The online racing simulator
Post Your Job!
(389 posts, started )
I think that's his month sallary but gets payed on weekly basis..
I do mostly office-related work for a local branch of the São Paulo State Prosecutors' Office. It's located in a really poor town, so most of the time I'll be hearing people confess or denounce the sorts of crimes you won't find in any Law & Order episode.

I do earn relatively well (especially compared to other 20-somethings college dropouts), about R$4100 before tax, R$3500 after discounts (US$1770, £1130), a third of which goes to the rent, and another third to pay the loan I got at the bank to buy an used car. The rest's used to pay house expenses, US$ 80 for the cable, US$ 100 for the phone + ADSL bill, about $150 in food.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :1600€ for one week?

i want your job...

Both yes and no. A lot of overtime, no social life, hard pressure... but when you get used to it its fun But I am completely new, got the lisence for trucks back in november so was lucky to get work. Its damn difficoult to reverse those things onto shop ramps :P

And that 1600 was for ONE week, if I work 50 hours next week I will get the same too =)
well i drive trucks myself, have just as much or more hours as u do, yet i only get a quarter of that...

and about reversing...pretty easy with a twin axle trailer or with a semi...not so much with a turntable trailer
i guess im just in the wrong country to earn real money with that >_>
Quote from Crashgate3 :I'm a software developer for a Stockbroker (been doing that about a year).

I make about £1260 a month after tax

Major monthly spends:

Mortgage: £385
Home, contents & life insurance: £100
Internet, phone & TV: £60
Car Insurance: £81 (1.8l focus estate, 2 years' no-claims)
Mobile phone: £21
Petrol: ~£50
Energy bills: ~£80
Council tax: £90

You're under paid and you pay a lot for your insurance.

I only do IT support (mostly) and make more than that.
Although my weekly derv bill is more than you pay all month. Tbh I need to move closer to where I work, the extra cash will make things so much easier.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :well i drive trucks myself, have just as much or more hours as u do, yet i only get a quarter of that...

and about reversing...pretty easy with a twin axle trailer or with a semi...not so much with a turntable trailer
i guess im just in the wrong country to earn real money with that >_>

What you call it the thing I linked on other page?
It handles like a semi since there is no turning on the first axle.

The main problem is that you reverse into small places with no vissibility, or at least at the moment I find it difficoult
In one of the places it is so narrow that you have around 15 cm to each side free, a container, moving cars to take into consideration and the fact that the truck and the waggon has to be lined at 90degrees to make it possible. I even have to draw it to show what I mean lol :
Attached images
Untitled.jpg
what u drive is a twin axle trailer.
getting it onto the ramp gets a lot easier after a while...just a practice matter really.

i drive semi with ship containers.
usually theres enough room, but there are some places like that as well.
been there done that supermarket crap...sucks for me
So basically TVE tvöd e13/3'd this thread, makes shi* loads of money and free sex offers from ugly co-workers..
UUuuuuhm... I think so.. if I understood you right!
But please note, that is with a lot of overtime and hard pressure, on normal work weeks without overtime and specially missions out of "ideal work time" my sallary will be pretty avarage.

For example the two next week I will only work 60% due to low demand at the time.
Next time in Retarded Norwegian Iceroad truckers...

I can imagine a nice Discovery Channel show.
Quote from Bose321 :Next time in Retarded Norwegian Iceroad truckers...

I can imagine a nice Discovery Channel show.

LOL! Would definitely watch. Especially if Tor would be in it.
Quote from Sobis :LOL! Would definitely watch. Especially if Tor would be in it.

He's the star of the show.
Quote from The Very End : I even have to draw it to show what I mean lol :

No wonder it's difficult to reverse, the wheels are on the ****ing roof of the trailer!
Lol you people, first you mock my driving skills, then you mock my drawing skills, what's next, going to mock my might 5 cm dick too?

Edit: AHH ****! I meant drawing skills z.z
Quote from The Very End :Lol you people, first you mock my driving skills, then you mock my drawing skills, what's next, going to mock my mighty 3 cm dick too?

Fix'd
Not even 5 cm? Jesus christ
And don't forget, it's cold in Norway, so in the winter in the cold you can expect something like 1.5-2 cm .
Quote from bmwe30m3 :And don't forget, it's cold in Norway, so in the winter in the cold you can expect something like 1.5-2 cm .

Exactly.

You wrote down your summer length, which is not relevant atm.
Damn you all to hell!
Inb4 Tor gets mad and I ask him if his mad and he gets even madder.
inb4 surprise buttseks
My job is IT Support at AIB Bank, pretty awesome if im honest, and to go from not having ever had a proper job so having no money every week to like £450 a week is just mad. Shame the job is only until the business closes down
As a 22yo student I'm currently "employed" in my friend's tiny company. We're group of 4 people and we develop our own electronic products, then try to sell it. Got some sponsors to keep ourselves running. I work 99% at home, when I want and do what I want. It's up to me and my colleague how well will the products be done and they will be very good, the market in my country is almost empty of these products and it looks very promising What I actually do - mostly PHP programming/web technologies/servers.
200-300€ / month, Starting this year only 150€ thanks to our super advanced government.. Still not selling anything yet, will be much higher after.

Post Your Job!
(389 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG