The online racing simulator
Quote from NeoArnold :WOW LOL, YOU ARE A BIG BOY THEN, I'M SURE THAT VICTOR WILL MAKE A T-SHIRT SPECIAL FOR YOU... !!!

Its all muscle mate Its only 3XL in Australia
Hi all from Lithuania
that shop is great waiting for more... something like that

and here couple photos what birthday present i got from my brother two years ago

And Vic, i tried to order from shop, but that adress, we type like that adress when i live in flat "streetname 55-6" (55 house number, 6 flat number) when i tried to order it looked strange to me when i saw;
exmpl:
audrius lastname
streetname 55
postal code
city
country

that adress looked strange, or you retype when send to us "streetname 55-6"?

Attached images
front.JPG
back.JPG
If you live in Finland and need some LFS merchandise delivered quickly, avoid the cheapest delivery method. Vic sent mine 23.5. and it arrived today.. 2 weeks

Have yet to pick the shirt up from the local post office though.

BTW, lefty says that the shirts aren't that big, so if you like beer and eat like a grown man should, go big with the sizes
The postcard picture "the only racing simulator" would be great as a poster motive
Quote from Huru-aito :If you live in Finland and need some LFS merchandise delivered quickly, avoid the cheapest delivery method. Vic sent mine 23.5. and it arrived today.. 2 weeks

So.... Still 7 days of waiting ahead
Quote from Huru-aito :BTW, lefty says that the shirts aren't that big, so if you like beer and eat like a grown man should, go big with the sizes

How about the sleeve length? I played it safe and and got my polo t-shirt as a L and long sleeve as XXL (I'm 198cm and I do like beer, but still the scales are more close to "heroin-dude" than a "goodyear-dude")

For Finns:
If I want additional affordable broderings or prints to the shirts who should I contact? Siis Pk-seudulla.
Quote from Krane :How about the sleeve length? I played it safe and and got my polo t-shirt as a L and long sleeve as XXL (I'm 198cm and I do like beer, but still the scales are more close to "heroin-dude" than a "goodyear-dude")

i got two premium shirts in xl and they fit perfectly. i am 194cm - 90kg, just "normal" i guess.
I want a sticker for my car
Quote from sgt.flippy :I want a sticker for my car

reminds me of an old idea: a licenseplate holder. See attachment for artist impression
Attached images
lfs-nummerplaathouder.jpg
Quote from wheeler :reminds me of an old idea: a licenseplate holder. See attachment for artist impression

I'd buy a couple of those
Quote from wheeler :reminds me of an old idea: a licenseplate holder. See attachment for artist impression

Me too
Make it smaller (for Belgian plates) and add a crome surrounding and I'll get one

More or less each country has their own format for the license plate, so you'd need N+1 different models for each of them, that would make the price very high. Better option would be a stickers you can glue to anywhere.
Quote from Krane :More or less each country has their own format for the license plate, so you'd need N+1 different models for each of them, that would make the price very high. Better option would be a stickers you can glue to anywhere.

Like my original suggestion, stickers for on the body or window of cars. I'm getting one from fordclub.be probably, I could put a LFS one on it too.
Quote from Krane :More or less each country has their own format for the license plate, so you'd need N+1 different models for each of them, that would make the price very high. Better option would be a stickers you can glue to anywhere.

I think 2 models are common: the small plates used in US and Belgium for example and the large plates used in most European countries. A small sticker will be the easiest thing anyway but I'm not putting stickers on my car body, it took me some time to get rid of them Just on the licenseplate holder.
If we are talking car stickers, Id put one on my car, but Id want the type I can put on the inside of a window.
Easy for me to remove from glass when I come to sell the car, not easy for someone else to peel of
Well, i placed my order on the 29th and received it today, using the cheaper shipping method. I didn't mind waiting a little while. Very pleased with them so far, high quality items

How many days after Patch X can we expect to have Mugs in the shop? :P

btw: Ordered the 3color Shirt to Switzerland. Chose the fast method and waited only 7 days. Good work!
i need to get my paypal working...
I ordered the heavy black t-shirt with a colour logo, size L, but it's too wide for me. The lenght is ok, but it's too wide. I should gain a few pounds for it to fit properly .
Jeah, i recieved my order
Baseball shirt, longsleeve and Polo arrived today, and 2 postcards too
Sadly the baseball shirt has three cuts beside the seam(/stitching??), but i think i can patch it somehow... Otherwise really 1A quality, i'm really happy.

PS: Victor, what about Orange??
For you this should have been the natural choice anyhow, and it's one of my
fav. colours too...
Is it OK to advertise the shop on LFS car skins?
And have any high quality logos been prepared?

Cheers
don't use the "basic parcel service" option, if you really want to get your package.

mine was left by the delivering company on the stairs to the house i am living. it was ripped open and some #$§$%/&"§ now enjoys some new lfs shirts. i am not surprised, hundrets of pedestrains and thousands of cars are passing the entrance to my house each day.

the delivering company says that they don't need to deliver the package to anyone personally, not even the neighbors.

i purchased the stuff again, this time using the european parcel service.
left on the stairs outside? As in on the street?!

But yep, the basic shipping options are there purely to offer the lowest shipping price the postal office has to offer, but come with no guarantees. I've however never heard of something stupid like you described though. If you're not at home here, they either ring at your neighbour or they leave a note for you with a location to pick it up. But leaving it outside - noone would even consider that! Unfortunately, apparently some do

To get complete delivery security though, either EPS or the 'guaranteed' shipping options should be chosen. The mailman must offer these to you personally and these parcels can also be traced. If it gets lost or damaged, you'll get it replaced at no extra cost.
Quote from Victor :left on the stairs outside? As in on the street?!

But yep, the basic shipping options are there purely to offer the lowest shipping price the postal office has to offer, but come with no guarantees. I've however never heard of something stupid like you described though. If you're not at home here, they either ring at your neighbour or they leave a note for you with a location to pick it up. But leaving it outside - noone would even consider that! Unfortunately, apparently some do

To get complete delivery security though, either EPS or the 'guaranteed' shipping options should be chosen. The mailman must offer these to you personally and these parcels can also be traced. If it gets lost or damaged, you'll get it replaced at no extra cost.

Hmm, reminds me of a few things about RISK ANALYSIS.

It's simple actually, as the overall risk is simply a product of the risk of hazard occurance and cost of hazard.

For instance, if a one use item that costs 10 dollars and its chance of failure for that one use is 0.2%, the risk is:

Average loss = 0.002*10 = 0.02 dollars

Then there's the cheaper equivalent costs only 5 dollars BUT has a chance of failure of 2%:

Average loss = 0.02*5 = 0.10 dollars

So on average, the "cheaper" item is actually more expensive.
Victor, i know that this isn't the mistake of your shop in any way. It's the fault of TNT-Post who "delivered" the package.

I recieved a lot of help in the german lfs forum, how to make them pay my loss and i am positive that i can get my money back.

p.s.:
yes the package was left OUTSIDE the house in one of the main streets in hamburg.

LFS Merchandise @ lfsshop.com !
(272 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG