The online racing simulator
Vic, you should sell some really nice (wall)posters too, with cars specs or ingame action images.
Quote from SpaceMarineITA :Vic, you should sell some really nice (wall)posters too, with cars specs or ingame action images.

Yeah, but every taste is different... I really think that you can make the posters yourself from a good screenshot or render, and go to a copyshop with it...

Btw, the postcards look great, and i have ordered 3 shirts
Quote from SpaceMarineITA :Vic, you should sell some really nice (wall)posters too, with cars specs or ingame action images.

yes! i would buy hundreds of those ^^ dont have eny wallpapers here
nice.....

if the shop accepted collect payment i would buy some shirts now. I have to create a card first. Will take time
Top work Victor
Moneybookers works like the Dutch "iDeal" right Victor? (cos i used moneybookers(iDeal) to buy S2).. can't wait till it goes live... I really need LFS shirts, hats, coffee cups, stickers, patches we can sew on stuff we already have (school bags, coats and stuff) and loads more (my gf will hate me for this though)...

I've been wondering for a long time when LFS merchandise would be available I was about to print an lfs logo on paper and then draw it on my school bag.. i already did it with an Apple logo and Team Losi logo.
Attached images
DSC00146.JPG
Make that 5 for the coffee mug!

I would love an LFS mug preferably with a screenshot from the game but the logo works too
Quote from Sponge :
I've been wondering for a long time when LFS merchandise would be available I was about to print an lfs logo on paper and then draw it on my school bag.. i already did it with an Apple logo and Team Losi logo.

You did good with that!

You should do a LFS logo until a patch is available then just sew it over/next to the one you drew
Quote from Jacob_B :You did good with that!

You should do a LFS logo until a patch is available then just sew it over/next to the one you drew

Thanks maybe i'll do that..

I would like a realy big LFS logo patch for on the back of my jacket (and a small one for the front)
So, do ya deliver to Egypt Vic? . I was actually being serious
Quote from Sponge :Thanks maybe i'll do that..

I would like a realy big LFS logo patch for on the back of my jacket (and a small one for the front)

Your welcome. if you do you should post a pic of it
Maybe make different collector's versions for each LFS version? Like a special stickers for X, a poster of LX8 for version Y etc..
Liked the coffee cup idea.

Will buy some stuff when more's available.
Coffee cup/mug would be nice, it'd fit nicely with my WRC mug

I'll buy something at some point, not now as I don't have money to spare. Great job for getting this done Vic
Quick question: Where is "width" measured?
Between the sides of the shirt, under the armpits.
Measured on a flat surface of course.
Thanks! I'll measure my shirts then and order some LFS stuff soon

Would love a black polo shirt with small white logo, though.
cool! . Just wondering, would sending it away be like Canada and the likes? I mean, will p&p be basically the same price as the original item?
#97 - abz1
I'm going to wait for a navy blue t-shirt. Hmm, the white t-shirts are tempting though.
Quote from Leprekaun :cool! . Just wondering, would sending it away be like Canada and the likes? I mean, will p&p be basically the same price as the original item?

Yes, you're in the same postal zone as Canada, so the prices will be the same.

But what's not been mentioned before is that you do not need to pay VAT (at least, I don't think you'll be charged locally by customs, will you?)
#99 - Rish
+1 for the Mug, A nice black mug with the live for speed logo on on it! I'll be buying one of those if and when!
Victor please tell me, what size shirts that model wears?
(Can't decide M or L and i'm about same size myself )

LFS Merchandise @ lfsshop.com !
(272 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG