The online racing simulator
wow, support is very quick Thanks
Great shop Victor! Very nice T-shirts.

Ordered one for now and postcards, will order acouple more when the paypal account has some more funs in
hmm i think only XS small fits me hehe. its all mens, seems fair, ill just wait untill i fit into S lol i can guarantee ppl taking the micky for my size any post now :o the polo costs more becuase its good quality i presume, these shirts are all good prices will order when they fit me hehe

And btw is that you in the pictures victor? i love your hair!!!
Quote from Mark13 :Victor please tell me, what size shirts that model wears?
(Can't decide M or L and i'm about same size myself )

Model(s) wear size L. If unsure about M or L, I'd suggest getting L, as these shirts' sizes tend to be on the smaller side.
Or just measure one of your own shirts and compare the cm's
Quote from dizzlez :And btw is that you in the pictures victor? i love your hair!!!

no that's not me
Who is the model?
Oh... My... God! Your the best!!! im gonna place an order ASAP!!!
Quote : But what's not been mentioned before is that you do not need to pay VAT

My limited understanding of the subject is that you charge no local sales tax when exporting, but put a pro forma on the outside of the packaging and customs then charge the appropriate tax before releasing it for delivery.

I'm not 100% on this, and there may be legal obligations regarding the placement of the pro forma on the outside. I'd recommend speaking to somebody with a letter or two after their name and a substantial hourly rate , or google .
Quote from Becky Rose :My limited understanding of the subject is that you charge no local sales tax when exporting, but put a pro forma on the outside of the packaging and customs then charge the appropriate tax before releasing it for delivery.

I'm not 100% on this, and there may be legal obligations regarding the placement of the pro forma on the outside. I'd recommend speaking to somebody with a letter or two after their name and a substantial hourly rate , or google .

I've never had to pay any vat for orders from outside the EU. Two weeks ago received a cd from Japan, tax free. The envelope even had a 'tax free' stamp on it from airport customs.
I believe it differs per country and the value of the contents of the order. Hence I am required to add additional documentation about the order for every shipment outside the EU, to make it clear to customs what the order is about and whether VAT is due.
Since the generic value of orders placed in the shop is relatively low (shipping cost not included), I don't think VAT needs to be paid.
Quote from Markz :!!!

Ohh I so want that black polo!

Great work on the whole site, I see it as a big step in raising the popularity of LFS.

Oh and excellent professional-like photography. May I ask what camera was used?

ixus 750

Don enhanced the images quite a bit though.
Quote from Victor :ixus 750

Don enhanced the images quite a bit though.

Ohh, so the originals were all blurry and pixely and taken from far away with an obese women walking right into the photo? Thank god that, as we all learned from TV, they could be reconstructed off a reflection in some random dude's glasses and by emphatically screaming "enhance!" at the monitor. Or did you mean a lesser kind of enhancement?
Quote from Victor :no that's not me

awww

so we dont get to see what the devs look like i think thats makes you guys more cool being hidden

and btw the camera used to take the pictures are really well took and brilliant quality!
So Victor hangs around models?
I want the polo in some other colors
good job victor!!!!
Any chance of supporting russian customers in the future?
Just wondering, why is there no long sleeved shirt with the full coloured LFS logo? Although personally I wished that the LFS logo are a bit bigger. Pictures of your chosen LFS car in front and back would be a very welcome touch.

BTW, Victor, what's the cost for sending these shirts to Australia, including all other possible costs from taxation to who knows what kinds of charges are imposed? I would really like to know the price range.
i can feel, this game is going to come along real nice. I can imagine, in 10 years time, me driving down the road seeing LFS billboards everywhere lol. Also, on F1 cars, LFS and stuff like that lol
Quote from Jamexing :BTW, Victor, what's the cost for sending these shirts to Australia, including all other possible costs from taxation to who knows what kinds of charges are imposed? I would really like to know the price range.

I don't think Victor can tell you that, because the price varies a lot depending on what you do. Can't you just log in and make a selection, choose a shipping option and his website will tell you how much it costs? You aren't committed to make a payment just because you put some things in your basket and select a shipping option.
Quote from GabbO :Around male models?? mhh..

Yeah, I'd definitely recommend hanging around and doing photoshoots with female fitness & bikini models. Like what I do.

Good luck with the webshop venture Victor; not too keen on LFS clothing myself but I might be tempted by a mug or suchlike in the future.

LFS Merchandise @ lfsshop.com !
(272 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG