The online racing simulator
Quote from speedykev :Will we be getting the cars on the tshirt something like this.

Um....Wow! Great rendering work there....The shirt looks pretty nice too
Quote from AndroidXP :Any chance of MoneyBookers support?

Quote from Victor :I guess I could add that at some point. Didn't think it would be needed already.

MoneyBookers support would be cool, I can't use any other payment method.
That'd be so kick ass if you guys somehow mustered the resources to make LFS Miniatures.
Will be getting the Black Polo when I get the mulah. 8)
sell lil stickers/decals and ill buy some and before you know it most every good car has one on it
Great idea! I'll definately purchase some shirts in the near future!
Aaaaaaaand I'D LOVE TO OWN A LFS BASEBALL-CAP!!! :clapclap:
I'll see about buying a couple of T-Shirts

LFS model cars would be sweet. Little XRT's

Also, a "My other car is a XRT" bumper sticker would rule
why does it cost 10.68 to ship a black three colour shirt when its only 5.34 to ship a value shirt?!
One baseball style shirt and set of postcards ordered
Quote from tweaK_05 :why does it cost 10.68 to ship a black three colour shirt when its only 5.34 to ship a value shirt?!

Shipping one shirt can be done with an envelope and posted via regular mail.
Shipping 3 shirts must be done with a parcel (box) and will weigh more than 1 shirt.

The bigger the order, the higher the cost for shipping.
But it's only relatively more expensive. Per extra shirt, shipping costs go down, the more shirts you order. So it's wise to order together with some friends, to keep the averaged shipping cost (per shirt) down.

Get it?

EDIT - oops, mis-read things - real reply below http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=435829#post435829
#61 - Jakg
he meant 3 colour shirt, not three shirts
Checked it too, the shipping price does almost double between a value one and a heavyweight.
#63 - Barn
Quote from speedykev :Will we be getting the cars on the tshirt something like this.

lol,nice Poser work there

shop is looking good victor,looking forward to the new designs everyone comes up with.
Quote from Jakg :he meant 3 colour shirt, not three shirts

Quote from Paranoid Android :Checked it too, the shipping price does almost double between a value one and a heavyweight.

whoops, it's getting late here

in that case it's because one shirt's weight is just in a lower shipping price category than the other one.
It's silly, I know, but not much I can do about, unless you want me to cut off a couple of cm's to make it lighter

So still the advice to order with friends applies.
The shirt looks simple and nice! Will bought it as soon I got the money. Lucky Euro currency is cheaper then UK pounds, so I can save my saving a little.
I wonder how many Demo users we will find making posts saying...

"Please help....

I really want a LFS Shirt, but I dont have any money. My parents said no. So instead of being a lazt $hit and getting of my round arse, getting a job and paying fo a shirt myself, I though I would make a post asking someone to buy it for me..."

Will order when more designs are available. Good Job V.
Quote from The General Lee :I wonder how many Demo users we will find making posts saying...

"Please help....

I really want a LFS Shirt, but I dont have any money. My parents said no. So instead of being a lazt $hit and getting of my round arse, getting a job and paying fo a shirt myself, I though I would make a post asking someone to buy it for me..."

I would totally ask that but i know theres no chance of some one actually buying me stuff and I have the money so why ask? lol
Quote from AndroidXP :The point is, I don't have a credit card, and without credit card, no Paypal.

u dont need to have a credit card for paypal m8...

it also works like normal bank transfer trust me, using that way of paypal
Quote from MoonForce :u dont need to have a credit card for paypal m8...

it also works like normal bank transfer trust me, using that way of paypal

i've already added support for moneybookers
He'll be the first to test it (i hope), after which the moneybookers payment option goes live.
Quote from Victor :i've already added support for moneybookers
He'll be the first to test it (i hope), after which the moneybookers payment option goes live.

hehe gr8 m8, time for shopping :yipee:
Hi Vic,

I have tried placing an order using my VISA card and it will not work despite triple checking all my details were correct.

I have a slight suspicion that the 'enter bank name' field could be throwing it off?

No specific field gave an error, just that my card was rejected. I have used my card plenty recently so I suspect that it is fine, but if you would like me to double check with my bank I will.

Anyway, I have contacted you using the proper support form on the LFS shop site, but thought I would post here to see if anyone else has had this issue.
i've mailed you a reply.
tea / coffe cup
I'm really waiting for a black tea / coffee cup with the 3 color LFS-logo on it.
So I can start my day with LFS in a cup and end it with LFS on my screen
#74 - joen
Quote from Polaxis :I'm really waiting for a black tea / coffee cup with the 3 color LFS-logo on it.
So I can start my day with LFS in a cup and end it with LFS on my screen

I second that
Quote from Victor :i've already added support for moneybookers

Wahoo :hyper:

LFS Merchandise @ lfsshop.com !
(272 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG