The online racing simulator
Quote from Fetzo :Victor, i know that this isn't the mistake of your shop in any way. It's the fault of TNT-Post who "delivered" the package.

I recieved a lot of help in the german lfs forum, how to make them pay my loss and i am positive that i can get my money back.

p.s.:
yes the package was left OUTSIDE the house in one of the main streets in hamburg.

How on earth they can call themself a post?!
Outrageously stupid.
Mine was also left before my door, but not on the main street, it was in
the house, so totally different.
I recieved it in perfect shape, only the baseball shirt had failures as i mentioned before, but that´s not because the shipment... Nevertheless,
i already sewed it, so it´s ready to wear
Quote from Victor :I've however never heard of something stupid like you described though.

I have! A courier put a note through my mate's door saying the parcel had been left "In the wheelie bin"!
Just chiming in to say my three shirts have arrived today, all in perfect quality! The delivery was also really quick, just three days after I ordered. The 'guaranteed' service seems to work quite well
what a shame! LFS will not delivery to Colombia.
Would love to see some baseball caps w/ LFS logo and some vinyl die cut window stickers would kick major ass as well.
I received four (very nice) shirts today, two for me and two for my mate.

No problems with the shop, delivery or whatsoever.

I opened a PayPal account ONLY for buying these, btw.
My premium black t shirt with white logo on chest and arm arrived yesterday, ordered it on Friday with guaranteed delivery, it was past 4pm on Friday so I assume wasn't posted until Monday and came next day to UK

Really impressed with the quality and it's just awesome, I might order another in white
Orderd my premium shirt with 3 color logo today.. since the shop in here in Holland delivery would be pretty fast Don't assume it'll arrive tomorrow (the shop website did said 1-1 days though) but Friday would be nice
Quote from Sponge :Orderd my premium shirt with 3 color logo today.. since the shop in here in Holland delivery would be pretty fast Don't assume it'll arrive tomorrow (the shop website did said 1-1 days though) but Friday would be nice

What is the main language in Holland/NL? English?
Isn't it Dutch?
Quote from JameS-H :What is the main language in Holland/NL? English?

That's what we call 'living in a cottage on the heath'.
My tshirt came it today Can't wait to wear it! Love those postcards too.. the cars look almost real!

picsie (crapy, i know, took it with my phone)
Look! It's the awsome photo of Orion
If the design had more to it, I might get some. I love Live For Speed, but I feel more like a walking billboard, especially with the long sleeves version. That web site address is huge! I might as well get paid for wearing that shirt.

I know that I walk around with logos all the time, like clothing lines, but the web site address needs to be smaller for the long sleeves version or moved. If people come up to me and ask, I can tell them the address. I promote this game to my friends often since most of them have not heard of it yet.

I am comparing the designs to the ones featured on http://www.gtr-shop.com/. Those look cool in my opinion.
Got my brand new polo shirt with colour logo. I love it!! The embroidered logo is really well made and just the right size, so you don't look like a walking billboard. I've worn it for three days now, gonna need to wash it soon. Really has surpassed all my expectations.
ordered some clothing from the shop as well, looking forward to getting the delivery.
...and I got the package today. I'm pleased with the quality of the items thank you!
...and I just ordered some more shirts for me and for presents!

2 x Value T-shirt white, black logo
3 x Baseball shirt navy blue, logo & url

in fact I'm just wearing the baseball-shirt right now

edit:
I considered ordering the baseball shirt, it looks pretty. The problem is that if you wash it often the colours will 'blend'. Blue will become a bit less blue, and the white part becomes very light blue.
Quote from hrtburnout :I considered ordering the baseball shirt, it looks pretty. The problem is that if you wash it often the colours will 'blend'. Blue will become a bit less blue, and the white part becomes very light blue.

that's what i thought too, but i haven't noticed any colours being washed out (mixed) yet after several washes. Maybe after 100 washes you will notice, but i'm not there yet
I think these days the dye they use is much more resistent than it used to be. But that's just me guessing really.
Merchandising is a good thing
Attached images
Picture 028.jpg

LFS Merchandise @ lfsshop.com !
(272 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG