The online racing simulator
Quote from Victor :that's what i thought too, but i haven't noticed any colours being washed out (mixed) yet after several washes. Maybe after 100 washes you will notice, but i'm not there yet
I think these days the dye they use is much more resistent than it used to be. But that's just me guessing really.

Looks like I'll order a baseball shirt then .
Still looking at getting some mugs in?
Quote from hrtburnout :I considered ordering the baseball shirt, it looks pretty. The problem is that if you wash it often the colours will 'blend'. Blue will become a bit less blue, and the white part becomes very light blue.

I haven't experienced any colour bleeding yet. Just stick to the right temperature and use a special detergent for coloured clothes.
Hey Victor, I have a question about the long sleeved shirt, What are the measures of the sleeves? (L size).

Thx in advance
57cm measured from armpit to edge of sleeve (so the inside of the sleeve, not the outside)
-
(Blas89) DELETED by Blas89
Quote from Victor :57cm measured from armpit to edge of sleeve (so the inside of the sleeve, not the outside)

My arms are longer than that. I think I'll buy the baseball shirt.

Whoa the shipping to México is more expensive than the shirt LoL
and the package arrived today! (I ordered last wednesday)
Quote from Markz :I say LFSShop needs hats

OH OH OH and then later on, even SHOES!

Agree , +1

Quote :rediskeand the package arrived today! (I ordered last wednesday)

Congratulation
I just ordered a T from the lfsshop and I missed what my account password was :dunce:. I've since tried to (reset password) a few times but still have not recieved a new one. Can anyone help me out?
I've sent you a new password via email. I hope this time it will arrive - it's been sent via another mail server.
Good to go! Thanks much Victor
I have an Idea for a limited edition Shirt

"I'd have your baby for a LFS patch"

(of course it can be somthing perhaps not as offensive or revealing)
Any thoughts on having a North American hub for distribution?

Or conversely, would you like to speak to me on such ideas?
tbh it's not worth it. It's not like sales are that great and I heavily doubt a US sales point would improve that.
Quote from jayhawk :Any thoughts on having a North American hub for distribution?

Or conversely, would you like to speak to me on such ideas?

I agree
Time for me to buy a load ;D
With the up and coming (hopefully) LFS meet-up, sales should rocket!
When a cap or a shirt with a huuuuge logo on it comes available, I will order one or two

EDIT: I'm sure this has already been suggested, but anyways; Any possibility of getting license name on to a shirt (or a cap if it ever gets available) ?
Just orderd 1 Premium polo and 1 shirt..

but i miss Baseball cap.would be nice to get also..
hope u will upgrade the shop with some more items.

LFS stickers?
coffecop?

**bad spelling**
Unlock???????
I have a new WINDOWS,and i have not unlock my lfs S2,game write this---unlocks for this week all ussed,help me PLEASE
GTFO, this is the LFS Shop thread.

By the way, you get a new unlock every Friday, if I remember correctly, so just be patient.
/ot
How about new items.
I bought some goods before.
(Two of T-Shirts and post card.)

Do you have plan for new item?

Ex: Key holder,Jippo,Mobile phone strap,Cap,Can batch.

Those are useful for prize of race event.
Attached images
D1000221.JPG

LFS Merchandise @ lfsshop.com !
(272 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG